TOPIC:

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297676

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola a todos mis amigos de juego y a la comunidad DF. Quisiera senalar a dos jugadores los cuales considero son los mas irrespetuoso que me e encontrado en este juego. La lluvia de insultos vulgares y sucios que me escribieron durante un juego fueron muy bajos. Es muy triste que tengamos gente asi jugando aqui. Estos fueron reportados a Zuperman durante el juego, pero quisiera reportarlos a ustedes para que sepan quienes son; y si se los encuentran en un juego me les den carino con sus municiones. No les tome fotos a Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense. pues no acostumbro a acusar a nadie y no voy a subir ese language sucio al foro.

I am very grateful to all my friends from the DF community for their support. You have already made me SMILE!!

I was not going to post nothing of what had happened, because I really do not like to cause drama. But this kind of behavior should not be accepted or tolerated under any circumstances in the game. People of all ages play this game and we all deserve RESPECT. Yes I was disappointed on the behavior of these players, but for the second time a wise person have told me to control the hate towards others. First person that told me not to insult anyone in game was Bubi, and now I will follow the words of Blue. He is right; I would like you all to call off the PAIN HUNT that I ask you to give these 2 players. I know they have seen the solidarity and friendship of this community and I hope that from now on they will improve their behavior towards others. Yes I was wrong in promoting pain to others, but if anything good this situation have cause I would like to be that this incident will help us understand that we should treat everyone in game with respect; there is no need for insults of any kind. I am not perfect and I know I might be consider an unfair or dirty player buy some, but I do not resort to insults when things do not go my way in a game.

In the game in question I was playing with one bomb, and as many know I can maneuver very well with only one; but to some it might look as I had drop all of them. And the players that know me; ask me if I have drop and I always tell them , “yes one” or “yes the 2”. But I would like to clarify that to fly without any bombs and to fly up HI and dive bomb it is not an illegal or dishonorable action in game. I am not a great player and I have been outnumber in many games, and yes when you lose you sometimes get mad, but on to the next one; we all log in to play and have FUN. I use to only use this symbol in game ;) a smiley face to indicate a good job, or great, cause it’s easy to type, but it can be interpreted as a laugh; but in no way I would meant it as a humiliation, I am not here to do that to anyone. If I made you feel bad CC I am sorry it was not my intention. You are a good player and a sweeeeat M&M. Again I would like to say thank you to everyone for the show of solidarity, and ask you to plaseeeee call off the Bounty! Let’s all hope that this players will show respect to others in the future.

GRACIAS A TODOS!!!!! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, con estilo, §î©@®ïØ, damianaa207, NEWBERY, jucho el asecino ADS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297706

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Estimada, por una sonrisa suya los ponemos a jugar al Candy Crush ni bien los encontremos...! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, con estilo, §î©@®ïØ, Gustavo fire

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297713

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Mi muy estimada amiga Jesica, estoy totalmente deacuerdo contigo, es mas yo los he reportado varias veces, pero Zuperman no presta atención a mis reclamos, es por eso que he decidido tomar la justicia en mis manos y no solo hacerte sonrreir, siro reir a carcajadas hermana del corazón!!
Sabes que cuentas con mi apoyo en todo cuanto haces, desde el primer dia que cruzamos nuestras alas, yse que cuento con el tuyo, para poder hacer juntos un juego limpio y con respeto!
te envio un fuerte abraxo, pero no tan fuerte porque tengo miedo de lastimarte jajjajaja
Atentamente tu con estilo!!!!!!

Attachments:

Last edit: by con estilo.

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297721

• [BE]--SICK--
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm SICK
  • Thank you received: 93
Realmente me dan mas pena ellos... me imagino la patada en el culo que debes haberles dado para que se pusieran a llorar de esa forma, pero bueno, como nadie se merece ningún tipo de insultos, me mantendré al tanto para arruinarles el día como ellos arruinaron el tuyo. saludos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, con estilo

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297743

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • ladren lo que ladren los demas.
  • Thank you received: 537

LO QUE SEA POR LA SONRISA DE UNA DAMA!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: con estilo, damianaa207

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297755

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Hi Acegirl, sorry that someone insulted and passed vulgar comments, but you are Ace Girl not an ordinary girl. Whenever someone pass bad comments, just say "God Bless You". Hatred was never and will never be the solution. Those uttering bad words may realize but only few got guts to apologize. You'll and will remain Ace in DF community. Forgive them.

Hola Acegirl, lo sentimos que alguien insultó y pasa de comentarios vulgares, pero eres chica Ace no una niña común. Cada vez que alguien pasa malos comentarios, solo decir "Dios te bendiga". Odio nunca fue y nunca será la solución. Los profiriendo malas palabras pueden darse cuenta pero pocos tiene cojones para pedir disculpas. Usted y seguirá siendo Ace en comunidad del DF. Perdonarlos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]--SICK--, dognamitt, con estilo

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297756

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Blue wrole:
Hi Acegirl, sorry that someone insulted and passed vulgar comments, but you are Ace Girl not an ordinary girl. Whenever someone pass bad comments, just say "God Bless You". Hatred was never and will never be the solution. Those uttering bad words may realize but only few got guts to apologize. You'll and will remain Ace in DF community. Forgive them.

Estimado THE BLUE FIGHTER, para el enemigo, ni justicia!!!!!!!!!
jajajajajjjaj

THE BLUE FIGHTER estimated for the enemy, no justice! lol lol lol!

Attachments:

Last edit: by con estilo.

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297794

• [BE]--SICK--
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm SICK
Comparto la opinion de Blue Fighter, no estuve presente en el momento, pero solo puedo decirte que mientras más importancia les das peor es su comportamiento, solo ignóralos y pateales el trasero, ese es el peor castigo que pueden tener, no llenes tu corazón de odio, mira siempre el lado bueno.

For Blue: I'm agree with u, if u give them more importance, their behavior gonna be worst, the better punishment for them its just ignore them and kick their asses fearly, they will remember u forever, don't fill your heart of hate, dont waste your time on them, just have to look always for the good things.

(its ok what i said? im practicing my english =))

Saludos / regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297844

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

[BE]--SICK-- wrote: Comparto la opinion de Blue Fighter, no estuve presente en el momento, pero solo puedo decirte que mientras más importancia les das peor es su comportamiento, solo ignóralos y pateales el trasero, ese es el peor castigo que pueden tener, no llenes tu corazón de odio, mira siempre el lado bueno.

For Blue: I'm agree with u, if u give them more importance, their behavior gonna be worst, the better punishment for them its just ignore them and kick their asses fearly, they will remember u forever, don't fill your heart of hate, dont waste your time on them, just have to look always for the good things.

Saludos / regards

Tranquilos amigos, nadie de nosotros va llenar su corazón de odio ni nada por el estilo..! Solamente vamos a darles nuestro "cariño", a estos muchachos, llenándoles la panza con plomo (nada más...). Jessica nos regalará su sonrisa, que a todos nos encanta, todos sonreiremos y estos chicos terminarán jugando Candy Crush por un tiempo...
Nada del otro mundo...
The following user(s) said Thank You: con estilo, Muro0406

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297850

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ñ21-Danilo-UY wrote:

[BE]--SICK-- wrote: Comparto la opinion de Blue Fighter, no estuve presente en el momento, pero solo puedo decirte que mientras más importancia les das peor es su comportamiento, solo ignóralos y pateales el trasero, ese es el peor castigo que pueden tener, no llenes tu corazón de odio, mira siempre el lado bueno.

Saludos / regards

Tranquilos amigos, nadie de nosotros va llenar su corazón de odio ni nada por el estilo..! Solamente vamos a darles nuestro "cariño", a estos muchachos, llenándoles la panza con plomo (nada más...). Jessica nos regalará su sonrisa, que a todos nos encanta, todos sonreiremos y estos chicos terminarán jugando Candy Crush por un tiempo...
Nada del otro mundo...

Dany envidio tu claridad mental hermano!
sos un capo!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ñ21-Danilo-UY

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297874

• [BE]--SICK--
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm SICK
(perdonando a la dama presente) noten que HP es el escuadrón Hairy Pussy... xD supongo que por ahí viene el tema de los insultos...
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297885

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola princesa del cielo.el.odio solo trae mas
Odio,pero a estos tipos hay que.hecharlos de alguna manera del juego voy a hacer lo posible para que estos 2 sean baneados,para siempre y
Mis ametralladoras no pararan de sacarte sonrisas mi buena amiga.esta gentuza solo se
Merece caer fulminados una y otra vez.mis cañones pensaran en ti cuando los vea princesa
Mi buena amiga. :)

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297892

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
I am very grateful to all my friends from the DF community for their support. You have already made me SMILE!!

I was not going to post nothing of what had happened, because I really do not like to cause drama. But this kind of behavior should not be accepted or tolerated under any circumstances in the game. People of all ages play this game and we all deserve RESPECT. Yes I was disappointed on the behavior of these players, but for the second time a wise person have told me to control the hate towards others. First person that told me not to insult anyone in game was Bubi, and now I will follow the words of Blue. He is right; I would like you all to call off the PAIN HUNT that I ask you to give these 2 players. I know they have seen the solidarity and friendship of this community and I hope that from now on they will improve their behavior towards others. Yes I was wrong in promoting pain to others, but if anything good this situation have cause I would like to be that this incident will help us understand that we should treat everyone in game with respect; there is no need for insults of any kind. I am not perfect and I know I might be consider an unfair or dirty player buy some, but I do not resort to insults when things do not go my way in a game.

In the game in question I was playing with one bomb, and as many know I can maneuver very well with only one; but to some it might look as I had drop all of them. And the players that know me; ask me if I have drop and I always tell them , “yes one” or “yes the 2”. But I would like to clarify that to fly without any bombs and to fly up HI and dive bomb it is not an illegal or dishonorable action in game. I am not a great player and I have been outnumber in many games, and yes when you lose you sometimes get mad, but on to the next one; we all log in to play and have FUN. I use to only use this symbol in game ;) a smiley face to indicate a good job, or great, cause it’s easy to type, but it can be interpreted as a laugh; but in no way I would meant it as a humiliation, I am not here to do that to anyone. If I made you feel bad CC I am sorry it was not my intention. You are a good player and a sweeeeat M&M. Again I would like to say thank you to everyone for the show of solidarity, and ask you to plaseeeee call off the Bounty! Let’s all hope that this players will show respect to others in the future.

GRACIAS A TODOS!!!!! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]--SICK--, baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, con estilo, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Muro0406

SE BUSCAN: Hamza Ali y [HP]nonsense 8 years 6 months ago #297974

• [BE]--SICK--
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm SICK
Bueno, volviendo al español... me llama mucho la atención cuan importante es para algunos ganar la partida, para mi lo importante es la batalla, derribar al enemigo más veces que las que el me derriba, ese es mi principio, siempre busco estar en el top del ranking, ganar una partida no te hace mejor, derribar mas aviones si. mi concepto es ser implacable, si yo muero... me los llevo conmigo". Y si pierdo un juego ya que, este juego siempre da revanchas. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Muro0406

• Page:
Moderators: Nachoo
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds