Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Forever MORAF 6 years 9 months ago #362853

• Sharps898
  • Sharps898's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Soon I found on my desk this paper left by my son Gian Paolo (13 years old) this morning:
"Dad remember that two years ago, before I had to stop playing, we, Sharps898, were promoted MORAF? I tonight stayed awake until late bacause I was certain that the new promotion at 420.000 let us back MORAF: a MORAF with less than a serious blunder remains MORAF all life long."
I might also answer him, but I'm sure he will not get it and so I prefer he read your answer so at least improves his english.
Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Forever MORAF 6 years 9 months ago #362916

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Hi Sharps,

I'm not certain I understand your question, but...

If you made it to MORAF but you have not played in 2 years, you had not yet played Dogfight "Elite ". When Dogfight Elite began there were more than 200 MORAFs in the game and there was little new accomplishments for many old players to work for. Zuperman made more levels (up to 47) for Elite and moved the title "MORAF" for the top honors. If you were a MORAF in the original version of Dogfight (Rank 32) and changed straight to Elite your rank was still 32 but you have new points to earn to become an Elite MORAF. (Level 47)

Some players continued to play the original version of the game even after they had tried Elite. At some time points earned in the original game no longer transferred to Elite, so some players actually lost points and rank when they finally did make the switch.

Good to see you Sharps again!
Welcome back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Sharps898

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Forever MORAF 6 years 9 months ago #362949

• Sharps898
  • Sharps898's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for your kind reply. When I did read it to Gian Paolo he said:
"Dad, you have to help me to make points that I want return to be MORAF as soon is possible!"
So I expect months and months of hard sneaking: I am a terrible dogfighter!
Dear McFate thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, airwolff

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.635 seconds