Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341107

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
the problem is that I don't know the answer. I don't have that phone and neither found it here. So me telling you anything would be complete guessing. I know other phones do not have that problem and others with the same phones do have the problem and seem to be related to the phone provider (AT&T seems to be a nightmare blocking the game on 3g for some), so ask the community which phone they are using that do not have connection problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chenrybennett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341606

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

zuperman wrote: the problem is that I don't know the answer. I don't have that phone and neither found it here. So me telling you anything would be complete guessing. I know other phones do not have that problem and others with the same phones do have the problem and seem to be related to the phone provider (AT&T seems to be a nightmare blocking the game on 3g for some), so ask the community which phone they are using that do not have connection problems.

Hi Zup, Hope you had a great vacation. I would like to offer some feed back concerning DF Elite. I use a HP Pavillion laptop windows 10. Key board controls. When engaging the enemy The controls become extremely over responsive. Especially up and down pitch. One quick tap of either up or down sets the plane and scope way to high or low. The increments are out of sync. If that makes sense. You either are under shooting or over shooting drastically. Throttle down has little effect to smooth out the plane. This gets worse the higher tier the plane I choose. I tested tier 1 up to the Sopw and allied as well. WW2 also. I actually have much more success with tier 1 planes in a straight on engagement. Now I also tested this in the practice sessions. There is no problem in the practice levels. Plane reacts perfect. Hope that this feedback helps you with your game improvement

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341679

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341731

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[NLR]Jacob10000 wrote: www.dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/5-d...tant-connection-loss

It is not compatible with my device. Is there something similiar in Windows app store.I am not sure what to look for

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341734

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[NLR]Jacob10000 wrote: www.dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/5-d...tant-connection-loss

Ok I just downloaded a app called check point capsule. First game was a huge difference. No loss of connection. I only got shot once in Zepp mission. I usually get slaughtered. System seems to running fairly hard. The seem to download quick and dont take much space. I might try some other versions. I also used tweaking windows 10 app tool today. It is a really great tool specific to windows. I recommend it to any one having similar problems

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341737

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This VPN fix is huge. If your PC player start checking this software out. Its a game changer literally

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341845

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Is AT&T your internet provider?

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341886

• chenrybennett
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #341921

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138

Still saying connection lost 7 years 7 months ago #342165

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Hi all...

usually I don't ave much off problem with losing conn...probably 2/3 times week...

but since Saturday morning ..until now sunday morning....I probably lost conn bout 15 times....

any 1 got any ideas ...on why

ty :dry:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.685 seconds