Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #319963

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Dog and I were talking last night. I had to bring something to his attn. He asked me to post these shots on black list. Fifty fathoms glitched at our hangers even his teamate,Husy dog attempted to get through to him but he informed us that he would continue to use it if the opportunity presented itself.

I asked how dog would feel knowing he did something like this. This was his response….

i find him
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #320007

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

london fighter

shot at blues & killed same with tank

got booted for traitorizing
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #320011

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Too many noobs to report, but was just in one with CJ Killed You who was shooting at blues, then when said we'd let the reds go after him, he said "IDC".

So the reds shot him until he left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #320076

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i dont think traitorizing is a real word but i like it and will add it to my vocabulary ty Dog

Squeak wrote: london fighter

shot at blues & killed same with tank

got booted for traitorizing

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #320078

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i agree a lot of noobs get reported here and they just don't know the rules. Rather than report and tar and feather these guys try talking with them .i see so many veteran players shouting cheat cheat some times they do not even know its directed at them remember there are 8 players in the game at times .i pull off the runway and ask them if they speak my language first .i too was a team killer when i first played didnt even know what direction i need to fly and got to the enemy base and bombed a nice building and wondered why i didn't get points lol

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: Too many noobs to report, but was just in one with CJ Killed You who was shooting at blues, then when said we'd let the reds go after him, he said "IDC".

So the reds shot him until he left.

The following user(s) said Thank You: WEREWULF

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #320092

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
Yep I agree with you and I do talk to them, but many state they don't care.

This guy last night when I first told him to shoot the reds not the blues which is his team, he said Ok.

Then he started doing it again, when he shot at VTS he immediately was shot down by VTS. I told him to stop shooting at me, and he said it was fun to do. After that is when I let the reds take him.

But it is not just him, this is the norm not the exception. Sure there are some that don't know, but how many of these "noobs" after many warnings still team kill, or then bomb their own hangers?

One was even proud that he had about -20,000 points. Although to be fair, he's probably a special moron that we all know, and not a typical noob.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 2 months ago #320163

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
legend of niarobi (legendary for dropping and using tank glitch) played for a long time he comes in game drops and glitches on the runway pretty sad really .I suppose when he morafs no one will say congrats or well earned . josey was going for his first 100 too and this looser ruins it screen shot here. i was in tank and i try to get him in tank rather than let him steal the game

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321587

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
watch this guy he camped me when i finaly nailed him he used the tank glitch just off base DIRTY
he got one hangar before i bomb his tank apocalypse ww1

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321617

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137

Reporting Fast Furious of Angels Of Death II Squad (Asas Furiosas?)

It was a Destroy the Enemy Airport game, it had already started and when I got in I saw that Fast Furious was brought down and near the runway of my base he used the TANK GLITCH and destroyed a hangar, but then he was destroyed by MONSTER, my blue mate, from Angels of Death, paradoxically.

After a few minutes in a second or third run, Fast Furious and DESTRUIDOR manage to legally end up destroying some hangars but then they remain doing CAMPING over our base. I was knocked down a few times after taking off, and was the same MONSTER that manages to bring Fast Furious down and this guy retook the GLITCH TANK destroying the rest of the hangars. Before the end, when I was at the runway, he killed me with the tank, so we have also TANK SPAWNKILLING to add to this bad moment ...

MONSTER (in his same squad), as blue, and VTS from ASD, as red, complained about his behaviour but nothing stopped this bad player...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321657

• MOA
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Thank you received: 140

Classic Blackhawk

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321663

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

MOA wrote:

Classic Blackhawk

Lol and im the one whos muted, sheesh!

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321775

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
He wouldn't stop PMIng me and he wouldn't stop starting fights with me in world chat he didn't even post the whole conversation and I'm not sorry for what I have to say MOA I WILL SAY IT AGAIN

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321783

• MOA
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Thank you received: 140
And if you do it'll be posted by yours truely btw I did not quote mine this I'd like to see your evidence proving otherwise

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321853

• FLAK BAIT
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 297
You know what eagle . 6 did lie he was not out nu.bered . Thats the truth and gudss what else I DID ADMIT IT TO PINK (things would have gone different ( B.S.)) Why dont you pink and six get a real life or a job and quit pickin on people for not playing this GAME the way you guys think it should be played . I didnt write this game. I wasnt killi g my own team or bombing my own hangers . Seriously dude before you start saying i have no honor . VERY FEW PEOPLE I HAVE MET ON HERE EVEN KNOW WHAT REAL HONOR IS . Have you ever served???!!!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321919

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Wow! You really live up to your name!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt, S. E. Dailey

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321929

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
I heard through the grapevine that 3rdMed was calling me a dropper last night, so I decided to come clean.

This is hard for me to admit, but... it's true! OK?! IT'S TRUE! I spawned into a BTC game last night, and there was 3rd, on the hill and within shelling distance of the carrier. I was so scared that I tried to drop a bomb on him and MISSED! I flew around and managed to drop one on his nose. It was so gratifying. Something visceral about it. I wanted MORE! As I landed on the carrier to reload, 3rd starts calling me a dropper. I was so ashamed. What have I done? How could I be so callous and mean? Surely he was on that hill for a picnic, or maybe just to watch the sunset. Why would I think he was there to harm me, and why would I take such terrible action against him.

Anyway, with tears welling up in my eyes, I take off and head towards the red carrier. I don't know how I managed to shoot those planes down and make it all the way to the red carrier considering the frightful state I was in, but somehow I did. And when I got there... well, I'm sorry to say, but I DID IT AGAIN!!! I dropped BOTH of my bombs right on the carrier deck. And what's worse? I STILL wanted more! I wanted eight bombs! I wanted to see that carrier blown to smithereens! Alas, I only had two, so I headed back to my carrier, ashamed at what I had done.

Unfortunately, the red team was much more honorable than me and they held on to their bombs while Flatline shelled their carrier and ended the game.

I'm so sorry, 3rd. My impulse control is terrible, but I make you this promise. In the future I will do my best to hold on to my bombs and just fly around for your amusement. Double pinky swear.

I shall not go on to the end. I shall not fight in France, I shall not fight on the seas and oceans, I shall not fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, I shall not defend my carrier, whatever the cost may be. I shall hold on to my bombs on the beaches, I shall hold on to my bombs on the landing grounds, I shall hold on to my bombs in the fields and in the streets, I shall hold on to my bombs in the hills; I shall always surrender.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Husky Dog.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321932

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That poor red carrier what had it ever done to you ? i feel they are just crocodile tears !

Husky Dog wrote: I heard through the grapevine that 3rdMed was calling me a dropper last night, so I decided to come clean.

This is hard for me to admit, but... it's true! OK?! IT'S TRUE! I spawned into a BTC game last night, and there was 3rd, on the hill and within shelling distance of the carrier. I was so scared that I tried to drop a bomb on him and MISSED! I flew around and managed to drop one on his nose. It was so gratifying. Something visceral about it. I wanted MORE! As I landed on the carrier to reload, 3rd starts calling me a dropper. I was so ashamed. What have I done? How could I be so callous and mean? Surely he was on that hill for a picnic, or maybe just to watch the sunset. Why would I think he was there to harm me, and why would I take such terrible action against him.

Anyway, with tears welling up in my eyes, I take off and head towards the red carrier. I don't know how I managed to shoot those planes down and make it all the way to the red carrier considering the frightful state I was in, but somehow I did. And when I got there... well, I'm sorry to say, but I DID IT AGAIN!!! I dropped BOTH of my bombs right on the carrier deck. And what's worse? I STILL wanted more! I wanted eight bombs! I wanted to see that carrier blown to smithereens! Alas, I only had two, so I headed back to my carrier, ashamed at what I had done.

Unfortunately, the red team was much more honorable than me and they held on to their bombs while Flatline shelled their carrier and ended the game.

I'm so sorry, 3rd. My impulse control is terrible, but I make you this promise. In the future I will do my best to hold on to my bombs and just fly around for your amusement. Double pinky swear.

I shall not go on to the end. I shall not fight in France, I shall not fight on the seas and oceans, I shall not fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, I shall not defend my carrier, whatever the cost may be. I shall hold on to my bombs on the beaches, I shall hold on to my bombs on the landing grounds, I shall not fight in the fields and in the streets, I shall not fight in the hills; I shall always surrender.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Husky Dog

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321934

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
Husky, I had something similar happen to me, but I forget who the player was that called me a dropper.

The funny thing is I was called a dropper as I dropped two bombs on the carrier, however, the funny part about it is that I didn't get the 20% damage to the carrier, as both bombs landed on the planes taking off, so I got points for destroying their planes, but didn't damage the carrier.

It was after that even when they called me a dropper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Husky Dog

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321944

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

DISASTER wrote: You know what eagle . 6 did lie he was not out nu.bered . Thats the truth and gudss what else I DID ADMIT IT TO PINK (things would have gone different ( B.S.)) Why dont you pink and six get a real life or a job and quit pickin on people for not playing this GAME the way you guys think it should be played . I didnt write this game. I wasnt killi g my own team or bombing my own hangers . Seriously dude before you start saying i have no honor . VERY FEW PEOPLE I HAVE MET ON HERE EVEN KNOW WHAT REAL HONOR IS . Have you ever served???!!!

Son, you are digging a hole that you're not going to be able to climb out of. I will give you the benefit of the doubt; I truly think you were trying to own up to the situation, take your lumps, and move past it.

Here is where the problem starts; you didn’t really do that, and you either don’t understand why you wound up in this mess or you just don’t want to accept it.

Tank glitching is small potatoes. Not that I’m condoning it, but that on its own, even if it had happened more than once probably wouldn’t have earned you more than a conversation with HB or Pink. The command staff can feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but what got you booted out of GI, and what would possibly keep other squadrons from readily accepting you was that you took the lie and deny approach . . . a serious honor violation.

I will again give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you are too close to this and just don’t see it. I’m not even going to drudge up all the original blacklist stuff, just look at your FLAK BAIT WANTS TO JOIN THE BADDEST SQUAD THERE IS and IN FLAK BAITS OWN WORDS posts. Try to look at them objectively. You are justifying, rationalizing, and minimalizing your actions. It doesn't matter if 6 Gun was outnumbered or not, it doesn’t matter if the game was laggy, it doesn’t matter if it was your first glitching offense, and it doesn’t matter that you admitted glitching to Pink. The major problem was that you lied about it in the first place, and then you made it worse by continuing to lie because you didn’t think there was any proof. Pinkstar’s screenshot wasn’t about proving you glitched; it was about proving you lied about it. Using glitches is not what GI wants to be about, and no squadron wants to be about lying. The lie is what got you booted. The lie and your unwillingness to wholeheartedly own up to it is what is continuing to hold you back.

And now, when redemption has not come quick enough to suit you, you start questioning other’s honor, and throw the "HAVE YOU EVER SERVED" card in a community full of veterans? Stop, step back, take a good hard look at how you’ve been handling this, and think about how you want it all to end. Change your approach or you will never get there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt, nebular

Last edit: by S. E. Dailey.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321952

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
blaa blaa seemed to think it was fun sitting at our base tank spawn killing.He shelled me as I joined the game.I told him not to butbhe seemed to thinknit was funny and fine to do.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MutedBader*

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321954

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
I suspect he's the same guy, just change names or change accounts, and may belong to a certain moron we all know.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321965

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: I suspect he's the same guy, just change names or change accounts, and may belong to a certain moron we all know.

:huh:

You're going to need to give me a little more to go on . . . we have so many morons around here. :lol:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321966

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Yep

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321968

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Dear Roy/some drop to destroy/some drop to deploy/ most drop to annoy/some drop to turnfight/while others drop out of fright/the button is there/its tempting i swear/but then i consider the fray/and who i will be today/and the choices i make/what will come from its wake/so i hold my bomb tight with honor and pride/and usually get shot right up the backside/but at the end of the day it will be a fact/that my honor and integrity will still be in tact.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, dognamitt, #1 GHOST, nebular, pmoon1{WP}, MutedBader*

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321987

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

I see them all the time there are numerous droppers who just ant to pad thier stats. The only time I drop is to protect the base or carrier I am defending if they get close. I have been in games where most folks leave if a dropper shows up. I have had them tell me they were defending a pilot when there were none just get shot down from behind. Oh and yes I can't tell you how many times I have been spawn killed at my air strip by campers. You guys or most of you know me. There are ones and a lot of them we fly with !!! That do this when the game does not go there way. But that being said I do not have a problem if you drop protecting your base by multiple enemy targets. As long as it stays at your base. I have done this then reloaded with bombs after I stopped the threat. For the record can not stand those that ruin a game using tank glitches and carry no bombs just to pad stats! That's my take on it. I even don't have a problem if you have two droppers against one another as long as they do it to each other leave everyone else alone. However this is not typical usually but I have seen it that's ok.

Just saying.. That's my 2 cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, MutedBader*

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #321989

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI

S. E. Dailey wrote:

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: I suspect he's the same guy, just change names or change accounts, and may belong to a certain moron we all know.

:huh:

You're going to need to give me a little more to go on . . . we have so many morons around here. :lol:

True, but the only moron I refer to has 21 at the end of his name. He likes to create new accounts when he gets banned, and then go in games just to team kill and bomb hangers. The last time he was proud that he reached -20,000 points or -200,000 points from team killing and bombing own hangers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MutedBader*, S. E. Dailey

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #322499

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Player9541 has been flying and bombing whilst invisible . I asked him to stop , he didn't ,I asked him to leave he wouldn't . Scum like this has NO place in this game and should be banned!
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, TX Constable{WP}, Jasta1, Gustavo fire, MutedBader*

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #322502

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

it is the new klingon cloaking device I sold him. send 19.99 to me and shipping is free. but wait,thats not all. if u order in the next hour I will send two,yes u heard right,two klingon cloaking devices for both df1 and df elite. but hurry,quantities r limited and this offer wont last long.

@ pagan in response to invisible player :)

they suck just jokin around lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, TX Constable{WP}

Last edit: by Sharp Shooter.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #322534

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Ya all last night game after game after game invisble tank glitching and bombing hangars as well. And also has figured out to hack unlimited ammo. And was bragging about it lol. What a tool.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 1 month ago #322539

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

[M]Pagan wrote: Player9541 has been flying and bombing whilst invisible . I asked him to stop , he didn't ,I asked him to leave he wouldn't . Scum like this has NO place in this game and should be banned!

I too want a permanent ban on this player_9541.

He is changing name too. Played with him yesterday and reported him through in game reporting system in two games for being invisible in both the games.

Time to create page: 0.961 seconds