• Page:

TOPIC:

New report and warning system 6 years 2 months ago #369013

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
I've been looking for a while on a better way to handle bad behavior in the game and at the same time keep everyone posted. I think I came up with a better system and I'm going to release it on the coming week. Remember, this is a first try and I'll fine tune it and change it accordingly.

From now on instead of getting a mute/ban without explanation and without knowing when they expire, you'll get a little more info so you can also change behavior to avoid more serious consequences.

Warning: you will get a warning when you are doing something that was wrong but it doesn't warrant you to be banned from the game. Examples of a warning: you've team killed several times and the server kicks you out. You've cursed. And so on.
A warning depending on the situation may ban you from the game a few minutes or mute you for a few minutes too.
You can get up to 3 warnings per week. If you get 3 or more, it automatically considers it a Critical.

Critical: this happens when you did something major or decided to ignore warnings.
#1 critical will get you banned/muted for 48 hours.
#2 critical will get you banned/muted for a week.
#3 critical you are an ASS.
Criticals expire after 1 month.

ASS: Advanced Safety Surgery. ;)
This means you are banned or muted permanently.

All your warnings/criticals will be displayed to you on your account and I'll try to display also the reason for it.

Depending on the behavior you can jump directly to ASS enforcement. So behave yourself. This is a game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Artificial Intelligence, baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Gannet, [NLR]Mysterio, Alex Galt and 5 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds