TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.83 is out! 9 years 2 months ago #248020

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi

Dogfight 4.4.83 is making its way through the servers. It has only a few changes:
- Fixed the zep not ending game in ALL devices (the fix didn't make it to the previous apple version).
- Added buttons to share/watch videos of the game on the main screen. Many are not seeing the 'share video' button on the pilot area so it was also added to the main screen and a quick watch replays button will allow you to see what others are posting.
- Added the possibility to record your voice and face on the game play. Before uploading the replay, you can tap the video and edit where you want your face to be positioned, or remove your face or just do a voice over commentary. Up to you.
This only works right now on Apple devices because the Unity sdk doesn't allow other platforms. I hope they do it for others quick.

An example of me playing with an iPhone 6, the first video test ever, made from a restaurant over 3g:
everyplay.com/videos/14012238
and testing the game and fixing the zep:
everyplay.com/videos/14043407

Yeah, I don't get much sleep lately as you can see :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, [M]FOX#1, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, Templar, EchoSaber, Baby Crockett, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M]JakeFromStateFarm and 12 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds