Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ideas for change and challenge! 8 years 8 months ago #282964

• Vin_man
  • Vin_man's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12
I have just over 1500 kills. My observations are the following. As a player gets better, turn off the tracers, turn off the tag showing your enemies. Tanks should be tougher to destroy with bullets!

It will make things more difficult and help the noobs get better faster. Thanks for a great game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, {O}__PREDATOR__, horriblebreast, Armament

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ideas for change and challenge! 8 years 8 months ago #283005

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
About tanks being tougher, tanks were upgraded to roughly double it points quite recently and a lot of people thought that tanks have been made too tough.
You can make enemy name tags smaller in the settings>graphics option. with black color job available with most top planes and night sky, I think its a bad idea to turn off tags.

Ideas for change and challenge! 8 years 8 months ago #283079

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117

Vin_man wrote: I have just over 1500 kills. My observations are the following. As a player gets better, turn off the tracers, turn off the tag showing your enemies. Tanks should be tougher to destroy with bullets!

It will make things more difficult and help the noobs get better faster. Thanks for a great game!

Well since u say u just hit 1.5k kills means ur quiet new, a little heads up, ur going to wish u hadn't said that about tanks I think it takes around 14 bullets to a tank nowadays, so first imagine trying to bring down a tank that can shoot you from halfway across the map, then tell me what u think about doubling the amount of bullets to 28. P.s watch out for monster cannon, try to get him before he lands on the ground, once his in tank its all over
Sir Ball of Nine

The wages of sin was, is, and will always be death

Last edit: by [AOV] nine ball.

Ideas for change and challenge! 8 years 8 months ago #283216

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
Your crazy bro, why would we make it easier for u. It all ready, is so get real. When I started there weren't any sk regulations and morafs do what ever :S they want. Newbs have already done there share of messingn this game up nwith there complaing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Mysterio

Ideas for change and challenge! 8 years 8 months ago #286744

• [GR]dooshbag321
  • Thank you received: 0
The only thing I think there needs to be is a in game calibration.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds