Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271711

• slowshot
  • slowshot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13
hi just wondering if anybody is having trouble playing after paying. I havent played for a long time so paid for a month but just wants to let me play free ones. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271715

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

slowshot wrote: hi just wondering if anybody is having trouble playing after paying. I havent played for a long time so paid for a month but just wants to let me play free ones. Thank you.

email zuperman at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and give him your EXACT in-game name as well as a copy of your receipt for whatever store you bought the subscription from.. (sometimes there is a delay from when you bought it til he receives it from wherever..)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271792

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

ZebraUp wrote:

slowshot wrote: hi just wondering if anybody is having trouble playing after paying. I havent played for a long time so paid for a month but just wants to let me play free ones. Thank you.

email zuperman at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and give him your EXACT in-game name as well as a copy of your receipt for whatever store you bought the subscription from.. (sometimes there is a delay from when you bought it til he receives it from wherever..)

Yes , Zeb... I've had to sign in repeatedly the last several day and go thru the pay/ extend crap and then I STILL have to wait six minutes :(((

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271812

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

If you don't have the crown then the system hasn't picked up your payment. If you didn't get an email receipt from your app store, the payment didn't go through, that's not dogfight, that's Apple, Google, etc

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271851

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[e]hammer_tool wrote: If you don't have the crown then the system hasn't picked up your payment. If you didn't get an email receipt from your app store, the payment didn't go through, that's not dogfight, that's Apple, Google, etc

What are you referring to when you say "if you don't have the crown"? Are you referring to the crown in the MORAF logo?

I earned that months ago... so then what is the problem with DF's payment/acceptance system?

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271885

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

R E Z wrote:

[e]hammer_tool wrote: If you don't have the crown then the system hasn't picked up your payment. If you didn't get an email receipt from your app store, the payment didn't go through, that's not dogfight, that's Apple, Google, etc

What are you referring to when you say "if you don't have the crown"? Are you referring to the crown in the MORAF logo?

I earned that months ago... so then what is the problem with DF's payment/acceptance system?

UPDATE... I sent my apple proof of purchase to info@ (DF) and now my subscription seems to be working. I had no replies from DF however.

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271889

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
REZ, I fixed it (I think), and I replied to your two emails but I believe you have them on your spam folder because you wrote the second one saying I hadn't replied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271903

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Hi REZ, if you look at one of your posts on the left where it has our details you now see a little crown under your name, just under where it shows the number of thank yous you have, which means you are a subscriber

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271920

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[e]hammer_tool wrote: Hi REZ, if you look at one of your posts on the left where it has our details you now see a little crown under your name, just under where it shows the number of thank yous you have, which means you are a subscriber

Thanks Tool.

Paid/ but cant play 8 years 10 months ago #271921

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

zuperman wrote: REZ, I fixed it (I think), and I replied to your two emails but I believe you have them on your spam folder because you wrote the second one saying I hadn't replied.

I received your emails... I have apple looking into why they billed be 1.99 eight times this week. I'll let you know what they say.

thanks... the game seems to be working (subscriber wise).
REZ

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds