In game chat feature request 8 years 11 months ago #264760

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • [LB] Pedrinho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Zup,

The team-chat feature ROCKS! Now, we can use our brains and work as real teams to win games! I am winning several games by coordinating my teammates timing-attacks and retreats!

The only issue is that, sometimes, some of our teammates can not read our messages - or because we spend too much time writing them, or because our teammates cant see our messages when they are shooting tanks - in such cases, our messages appears and disappears from their screen too fast, and they cant read what we wrote. Last night, for example, I was about to bomb the last two red hangars, and while I was writing the message telling my teammates to hold fire (to avoid making reds spawn at base), two reds was killed, and after respawning they managed to kill the "sneaky-me", just few metters away from their base.

So, here goes a request (if possible, of course): it would be nice for us to be able to use a dedicated button to repeat our last message instantaneously, each time we hit the button. Of course, to avoid spaming, this feature should be available only for team-only chat.

How about it?

Hope you understand what I mean - no need to mention my bad English, huh?
If needed, I can rephrase it. Just let me know.

=====

Edit: It would be even BETTER if, instead of repeating the last message, we had the opportunity to choose from, say, a list of the three or four last messages... ;-)

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Armament

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

In game chat feature request 8 years 11 months ago #264771

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: Zup,

The team-chat feature ROCKS! Now, we can use our brains and work as real teams to win games! I am winning several games by coordinating my teammates timing-attacks and retreats!

The only issue is that, sometimes, some of our teammates can not read our messages - or because we spend too much time writing them, or because our teammates cant see our messages when they are shooting tanks - in such cases, our messages appears and disappears from their screen too fast, and they cant read what we wrote. Last night, for example, I was about to bomb the last two red hangars, and while I was writing the message telling my teammates to hold fire (to avoid making reds spawn at base), two reds was killed, and after respawning they managed to kill the "sneaky-me", just few metters away from their base.

So, here goes a request (if possible, of course): it would be nice for us to be able to use a dedicated button to repeat our last message instantaneously, each time we hit the button. Of course, to avoid spaming, this feature should be available only for team-only chat.

How about it?

Hope you understand what I mean - no need to mention my bad English, huh?
If needed, I can rephrase it. Just let me know.

=====

Edit: It would be even BETTER if, instead of repeating the last message, we had the opportunity to choose from, say, a list of the three or four last messages... ;-)

Again, I point out that these are "wise words from a wise man". Well done sir.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, Armament

In game chat feature request 8 years 11 months ago #264774

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
Good point. I am fully in support in favor of such a feature.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds