Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264153

• KpTNdIGbY
  • KpTNdIGbY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try
  • Thank you received: 286
Hello Everyone and Zup,

I am sure most people have heard about Dogfight 2.

I have a few requests for things to be implemented. Also I want other people to post here and give their recommendations and give feedback to those requests.

My First Request:

Calibration: The Calibration system is annoying and requires me to go in and out about 3 times to get it correct as I change positions I fly in depending on my situation. My personal favourite calibration system is one from Infinite Flight, a fabulous flight simulator for phones (I recommend everyone tries it). Basically the system is simple, when you enter the game, before you can do anything you simply tap the screen to calibrate. The position of the device at that time is Level Nose and Level Wings. Then you start flying at the calibration you like. Anyone got any other opinions or recommendations?

It takes ages to save up the points needed for the Sopwith Camel plane which is 315,000 points or so and then a ton of extra points all the upgrades. Then you have to repeat all of this for the German side as well. I believe that the current points system doesnt give enough points. We can also buy points and I understand that you need to make money but its very expensive as well. It's about $12 AUD for 250,000 points, not even enough for the sopwith. Now this might be easy for some people but I am a 14 year old who and I work at a pay thats not too bad for my age but I only work on weekends. I can't afford to buy so many points. I am always losing turning fights because of my low ranked plane. I believe some type of reward should be given for ranking, eg:

1 > 2 - 2,500 Points
2 > 3 - 4,000 Points
10 > 11 - 50,000 Points
20 > 21 - 175,000 Points
30 > 31 - 350,000 Points

All the ranks in between give a slightly increasing amount each time. You may want to use different amounts but I feel like this is something that needs to be added to allow people to earn some extra coins to get that plane. Alternatively, reducing the price of planes and upgrades could also work.

These are some of my ideas, does anyone else have ideas for updates?

Digby
KpTNdIGbY
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [GI2] Grim Repo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264154

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Good ideas. I'll see if I can add them to the existing version too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KpTNdIGbY, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [GI2] Grim Repo, dognamitt

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264164

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
heres my idea zup
like a zep game can we get a submarine with the turret out of the water. And teams need protect/kill sub by shooting the turret or dropping bombs in water above sub .The bombs would increase the amount of damage to the sub than the bullets to the turret ( ie bullets 1% damage bombs 10%) sink the sub before it submerges or if it submerges the team protecting win ?

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264166

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325
More options in tanks, cause we have one, and i admit it is good, but i want options
The Brandyman can.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sojan

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264167

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
im not on pc im on tablet but i hear pc need to change the sensativity settings for different games ie for head on they need to lower it down and up for df is there anyway you can impliment a slider for this on screen rather than come out of game to set ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Sojan

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264168

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
Some way to kick out spawnkillers and team killers would be nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KpTNdIGbY

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264176

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
* A way to go back to the hangar and choose a different plane without leaving the game.

* have the option of choosing an anti aircraft gun.

* Larger bombers with more bombs and side and rear defensive guns. Make it so you can set your vector then use the view icon to switch between which gun you would like to man.

* make it so the guns have limited ammo which can automatically reload after a short amount of time. Think of it like overheating. (This would limit the "spray and pray")

* have a map with a "flooded" terrain. Mountains can become islands with features to defend. It would provide a "different map" without taking up more data space on devices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KpTNdIGbY, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Sojan

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264209

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

[NLR]KpTNdIGbY wrote: Hello Everyone and Zup,

Calibration: The Calibration system ...

It takes ages to save up ...

Calibration idea is great, but as to points, myself and others have never paid for a single point, we've saved, and saved, and saved. If you can't afford to buy coins (or like myself just refuse to), then just fly and save. I'm working on my next $162,500 to upgrade my plane, and it takes time, but I'll get there, no problem.

I do like the idea of a bonus system for leveling up though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sojan

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264278

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
How about a new virtual cockpit view. Instead of the flat 2d cockpit. And also when we move our view around in cockpit mode we can look around the cockpit, without the flat 2D image staying on the screen. Will make dogfighting a lot easier when u can stay in the cockpit and look around without loosing since of direction.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264279

• Sojan
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Never go to bed angry, stay up and fight.
  • Thank you received: 176
Yes that would be nice: but allot more complex to make in a game. you are going from a 2d projection to a 3 d object in wich the camera is positioned. Also we could not look under the plane anymore. And I think the sense of direction is ok: zup did a good job with that. Although inevitably some day a 3d cockpit will indead be a must have in the game.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight; its the size of the fight in the dog.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264280

• Sojan
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Never go to bed angry, stay up and fight.
  • Thank you received: 176

[NLR] McFate wrote: * A way to go back to the hangar and choose a different plane without leaving the game. quote]

Sorry I am re posting but I missed this: yes I deffinetly would like to see that feature!! Ive actually been dreaming of it. I play free and it is impossible to change my plane. If I leave I cant get back in before 6and a half minuts plus I most probably wont end up in the same game. That feature is a MUST have in the game.

I was also thinking of adding different gun ranges for better planes.... just an idea.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight; its the size of the fight in the dog.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264283

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Yea if ur just fighting and relying on thw arrows, then the 2d image is just fine, until u go to look around while fighting. If im flying lvl, i can look around easilly, but when im in a fight, i have to go to external view to watch my adversary instead of staying in the cockpit to wat h him/her. And seeing at the view button works only half the time for me, it causes me to miss those single shots that allow a quicker advantage.

Dogfight 2, Requests, Ideas 8 years 11 months ago #264293

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325
Another good idea would be more ga7ges and instuments, at least an attidtude indicator or a level indicator, really annoying when looking around and cant keep the plane straight
The Brandyman can.....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds