Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374422

• [*M] Pagan
  • [*M] Pagan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
The Misfit squad will attempt to gather tonight in honour of our dearly departed brother Skyfoxx , your co operation in allowing us to gather together to show our respects will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, [*M]TBUILT, Gizmo., baron rojo, Phillipson, Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP} and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374426

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
From what I understand you will play the night with the only object of flying in memory of the colleague who is gone, congratulations for the initiative and my condolences for the loss. I'll ask that my team avoid confrontation with Misfits tonight. Anything, speak here or call me on the forum in a PM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, Ailred TREPPO, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374430

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610
Hello, on behalf of THE BLACK DRAGONS and ALA21 we want to say that we are sorry for what happened to SkyFoxx, I'll too ask that my team avoid confrontation with Misfits tonight.
A big hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, [*M] Pagan, Lone Player, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse, Pegoud

Last edit: by Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~.

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374435

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
My respects for what happened to Skyfoxx on behalf of the Cavaliers...

You'll have all the support and collaboration on our part. The [M] power will shine tonight. Go on Misfits!!!

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, V.Huntress War, Lone Player, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374437

• [*M] Pagan
  • [*M] Pagan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Thank you guys ,we had a blast I know Skyfoxx would have apprieciated your forebarence. Hopefully we should have some good pics and vid.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Evermec, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Lone Player, Alex Galt, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374439

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, Pegoud

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374447

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Thanks to who were all involved tonight for putting the game aside to honor Clyde/Skyfoxx

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, R E Z, Alex Galt

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374448

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello Misfits friends, team leaders and Elite players. I was on the mountain in prayer with my fellow ministers of the church praying for our families, church, city and country but a founding member of our team: Target sent me these photos in honor of Skyfox made by the Misfits that he Target registered, I hope like it With all due respect and affection is the dedication of the Lone's Rangers team to the Marshal of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite: Sky.Foxx and the Misfits team

Olá amigos Misfits, líderes de equipes e jogadores do Elite. Eu estava na montanha em oração com meus colegas Ministros sacerdotes da igreja orando pelas nossas familias, igreja, cidade e país mas um membro fundador de nossa equipe : Target me enviou essas fotos em homenagem ao Skyfox feita pelo Misfits que ele Target registrou, espero que gostem. Com todo o respeito e carinho é a dedicatória da equipe Lone's Rangers ao Marechal da Força Aérea Real de Dogfight Elite: Sky.Foxx e a equipe Misfits.

dogfightelite.com/index.php/forum/2-goss...or-comments-and-news

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, R E Z, Evermec, Alex Galt, [M]LtDan nhouse, Gideons Sword

Last edit: by Lone Player.

Your respect will be appreciated 5 years 5 months ago #374461

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Bueno siento todo lo que a pasado a vuestro hermano fox, creo que llevaba años y que vole con el y contra el muchas veces, siempre tuve buenos amigos aquí en minfist y aún los tengo ,mis máximos respetos para el ,que Dios le guarde y que los reuna a todos juntos allí arriba,crow, axel23 y ahora otro hermano que nos deja.Gracias a todos por su apoyo, y ánimo!!a todos vosotros .En nombre de la hermandad Ñ mi más sentido pésame y abrazo para todos los minfist en estos momentos tan difíciles. Yo no os disparate acabo de entrar un abrazo ,preciosa la imagen en el monte.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, Gideons Sword

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.569 seconds