Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169139

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
I have to put DAVY CROCKETT on the goldlist, he keeps cracking me up in the games and in the forum. He is absolutely hilarious. Some folks likes to call him a bully however he is a sweetheart. He plays a good fair game, doesn't drop unless he has to and doesn't camp. WHAT A GUY, WHAT A GUY, smart and articulate. WHAT A GUY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy aviator, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, [LF]HOGDOG22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169141

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443

Davy Crockett wrote: I have to put DAVY CROCKETT on the goldlist, he keeps cracking me up in the games and in the forum. He is absolutely hilarious. Some folks likes to call him a bully however he is a sweetheart. He plays a good fair game, doesn't drop unless he has to and doesn't camp. WHAT A GUY, WHAT A GUY, smart and articulate. WHAT A GUY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY, DAVY .. :lol:
But when you're red I'll shoot you just the same! LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by Frank Baracca.

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169142

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
I named New Jersey Devil to the goldlist months ago; now, I ask: do you guys know anything about him??? I miss him, he is one of the many good friends I made in this forum...
And taking the oportunity: any news about Paul Mantz Jr????

I took the RED PILL!

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169212

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am POW/MIA, but I shall return!
  • Thank you received: 412
Now this is an awesome thread. A thread that rewards those for being awesome. Just awesome guys!! :lol: :silly: :cheer:
I SHALL RETURN!

The Congress has declared war on Dogfight. Watch out... Congress is in Session!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169245

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Thank you received: 1274
Great thread to sticky right next to the blacklist. I'd like to nominate Frank Baracca. Always a pleasure to see him in blue, always a disaster to see him in red! But always always a pleasure to see him in game. Honorable, humble, and always friendly. Just a great person to fly with.
What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

Last edit: by The War Doctor.

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169275

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Pedrinho wrote: I named New Jersey Devil to the goldlist months ago; now, I ask: do you guys know anything about him??? I miss him, he is one of the many good friends I made in this forum...
And taking the oportunity: any news about Paul Mantz Jr????

From what i understand New Jersy Devil (aka [M]ISFIT DEVIL) has been very busy lately. He will show up again soon! He always does! Lol

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169278

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Davy Crockett wrote: I have to put DAVY CROCKETT on the goldlist, he keeps cracking me up in the games and in the forum. He is absolutely hilarious. Some folks likes to call him a bully however he is a sweetheart. He plays a good fair game, doesn't drop unless he has to and doesn't camp. WHAT A GUY, WHAT A GUY, smart and articulate. WHAT A GUY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Great guy, but still a bully
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, 2Storm2, ZebraUp

Last edit: by [NLR]*XxXxX*.

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169291

• Donm775
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 174
This screenshot is from a few weeks ago, but I was amazed at the time when I saw hammer_tool giving his all to defend his base! Always great playing with you hammer!

Eventually help did arrive as some of our team left. Sorry I cannot remember the outcome of this match, but it will always be one I remember!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, Frank Baracca

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169296

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]The Doctor wrote: Great thread to sticky right next to the blacklist. I'd like to nominate Frank Baracca. Always a pleasure to see him in blue, always a disaster to see him in red! But always always a pleasure to see him in game. Honorable, humble, and always friendly. Just a great person to fly with.

Thanks Doc! I'm really touched!
You're too good! And also a great teammate, and a fierce opponent!
You know, I think I'm not better than any player in here ... here we really are all the same, do not count the money, no matter the social position, no matter the race or even what country we come from, you need an internet connection and a phone ... and nothing more.
The only thing that may stand out is our personality that I think each of us throws in here, in this virtual world.
And as for me, I find this truly amazing experience! I can tell everyone to have friends all over the world! (I can say it? Yes?).
I just hope that everyone here, do not tire never be part of it .... I'm sure if one day this virtual world will end, a part of me, it will end with it.

WE ALL HERE, ARE IN GOLDLIST ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, YEMX, [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, [M]acLaren, The War Doctor, [LF]HOGDOG22, Fiery Tiger

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169316

• [M]acLaren
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • [M]acLaren
  • Thank you received: 478
Well said, Signor Baracca.

/Mac

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169322

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

Frank_Baracca wrote:

[M]The Doctor wrote: Great thread to sticky right next to the blacklist. I'd like to nominate Frank Baracca. Always a pleasure to see him in blue, always a disaster to see him in red! But always always a pleasure to see him in game. Honorable, humble, and always friendly. Just a great person to fly with.

You know, I think I'm not better than any player in here ... here we really are all the same, do not count the money, no matter the social position, no matter the race or even what country we come from, you need an internet connection and a phone ... and nothing more.
The only thing that may stand out is our personality that I think each of us throws in here, in this virtual world.
And as for me, I find this truly amazing experience! I can tell everyone to have friends all over the world! (I can say it? Yes?).
I just hope that everyone here, do not tire never be part of it .... I'm sure if one day this virtual world will end, a part of me, it will end with it.

Frank,

Bro you really are one heck of a great guy! Your out look on this was put into words quite well. I am sure for the most part everyone here wants to be a part of something or would like to fit in somewhere with in this world of DogFight. I hope the words you have shared with all of us, find the newer player that reads thru the forum and they feel a scenes of "Play with some HONOR", because that is one thing that bring the best element to this game.

Great Job Frank! Thank you Doc for posting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, The War Doctor

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169328

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BrianC219 wrote: Frank,

Bro you really are one heck of a great guy! Your out look on this was put into words quite well. I am sure for the most part everyone here wants to be a part of something or would like to fit in somewhere with in this world of DogFight. I hope the words you have shared with all of us, find the newer player that reads thru the forum and they feel a scenes of "Play with some HONOR", because that is one thing that bring the best element to this game.

Great Job Frank! Thank you Doc for posting!

Thanks to you, my friend.
Since my english is still bad, I just hope you will forgive my mistakes, and who knows maybe in a few months I will can speak it better, especially in games where I can not use the google translator ....
Ciao Bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169348

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

Donm775 wrote: This screenshot is from a few weeks ago, but I was amazed at the time when I saw hammer_tool giving his all to defend his base! Always great playing with you hammer!

Eventually help did arrive as some of our team left. Sorry I cannot remember the outcome of this match, but it will always be one I remember!

Don if i recall correctly, I switched to help Hammer in this game. We lost, but I remember defense being strong in this one.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca, Donm775

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169351

• Fiery Tiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 155
I would like to compliment ZebraUp for being such a good friend of mine. He's a great squad leader and an awesome chaser. Love flying with you bro.

CA.T
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169475

• {L}-=KESTREL=-
  • Thank you received: 35
I second Tiger! Zebra is an amazing squad leader! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Fiery Tiger

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169508

• [LF]HOGDOG22
  • click the leash
  • Thank you received: 16
JOHNSONIII
just watched him alone agsint wanna say 5 or 6.
never complained or made bad comments
IMPRESSIVE I think
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official goldlist thread 10 years 1 week ago #169537

• [M] Johnny Kent
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Yes , ive always been a bit of a Kent !
  • Thank you received: 1165

Frank_Baracca wrote:

man nearly ran out of tissues after reading this ........nooooo not that , i was crying I've a separate box of tissues for that under the bed :blush: :blush: :blush: ....... any way for a newbie like myself its great to know there's a great community on here :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, [LF]HOGDOG22

Official goldlist thread 10 years 5 days ago #170257

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Thank you received: 1274
Gonna have this thread at the top again, it needs to be seen every day I think. I'm putting B-52, Whiplash, and the big bully DAVY on this list. Just finished a good game with them ripping me and my blues up. They played with the skill, honor, and zeal that makes this a great game. Always happy to see you guys in a fight- happier when you are blue! Great game! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, [LF]HOGDOG22

Official goldlist thread 10 years 4 days ago #170295

• [LF]HOGDOG22
  • click the leash
HOLY SMOKES
now ive seen few stand out fighters,im new but this HULK,wow was 5 1 then 4 vs 2 I believe his last kill total was 76 that I seen.no he didn't drop un less on carrier.it was way ugly for us blues.Von way to rip sir,o and in another game he bombed n left I said to other blue dnt shot he is leaving(dnt give him cause to come back lol)he replied IM A MISFIT WE DONT CAMP!i believed him then as I do writing this.
hogdog22
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

Official goldlist thread 10 years 4 days ago #170300

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

HOGDOG22 wrote: HOLY SMOKES
now ive seen few stand out fighters,im new but this HULK,wow was 5 1 then 4 vs 2 I believe his last kill total was 76 that I seen.no he didn't drop un less on carrier.it was way ugly for us blues.Von way to rip sir,o and in another game he bombed n left I said to other blue dnt shot he is leaving(dnt give him cause to come back lol)he replied IM A MISFIT WE DONT CAMP!i believed him then as I do writing this.
hogdog22

Thank you sir, I try to treat others as I would like to be treated. I fly as honorable as possible. You are a fine pilot, stick with it, you will be a MORAF soon. Great flying with you. Thanks for the recognition.
Game started out like this,

Then I finally got some help.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca, [LF]HOGDOG22

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official goldlist thread 10 years 4 days ago #170335

• [M]COUCHY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • paddle faster I hear banjos
  • Thank you received: 1290

hogdog22

I agree completly Sir Hulk is a true gentelman player and can only hope to be half the pilot he is.

Paddle faster I hear banjos...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, [LF]HOGDOG22, Auld

Last edit: by [M]COUCHY.

Official goldlist thread 10 years 4 days ago #170339

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

couchy1172 wrote:

hogdog22

I agree completly Sir Hulk is a true gentelman player and can only hope to be half the pilot he is.

Thank you sir, I'm just a guy on a tablet. Nothing special here, I'm just competitive. I love the forum as much as the game. I've met more than a few people, that I consider close friends. Thank you Zup.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca, [LF]HOGDOG22, Auld

Official goldlist thread 10 years 4 days ago #170503

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

These two deserve to be on the list...they took a beating (not by me, I'm not like that) and kept plugging away without complaints...Made great opponents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Auld

Official goldlist thread 10 years 17 hours ago #171423

• [LF]HOGDOG22
  • click the leash
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, Rudolf Rednose

Official goldlist thread 10 years 6 hours ago #171490

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

[LF]HOGDOG22 wrote:

:whistle:

what do you use to make these ? Lol

Official goldlist thread 10 years 5 hours ago #171496

• Turtle [M]an
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • A.K.A [M]Ryan273935
  • Thank you received: 148
I want to gold list these two players they stuck it out even though it was two against six and one even got to the top!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Auld, Acegirl

Official goldlist thread 9 years 11 months ago #172259

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
I'd like to put B52 and Frank Barracca in for gold stars. I was outnumbered 6-2 and then 6-1 in a match and swamped by sneakers, campers and spawnkillers, then started a new match only to be down by 5 to 1 with a lot of the same guys. I started up the middle and knocked a few down when B52 said he couldn't leave me alone for another game like that and switched, and it turned into a wild game. Big thanks.

I saw Frank stacked against two notorious dropping, sneaking, camping spawners and switched to help, but he did the heavy lifting and chased one away, then we battled the other together and finally sent him packing. With one round in his tail and the rifle sight bearing to deliver the coup, the other droppah quit in midair before I added another kill to the denominator of his precious KDR. Frank and I exulted in broken English, he because he is not a native speaker and me because I can't type and fly for squat, and chopped our way through the remaining reds who were guilty by association of playing with the miserable droppers and bombed the remaining hangars for the win.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, [TFL] Robert33, [M]COUCHY, Auld

Official goldlist thread 9 years 11 months ago #173185

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Longrifle wrote: I'd like to put B52 and Frank Barracca in for gold stars. I was outnumbered 6-2 and then 6-1 in a match and swamped by sneakers, campers and spawnkillers, then started a new match only to be down by 5 to 1 with a lot of the same guys. I started up the middle and knocked a few down when B52 said he couldn't leave me alone for another game like that and switched, and it turned into a wild game. Big thanks.

I saw Frank stacked against two notorious dropping, sneaking, camping spawners and switched to help, but he did the heavy lifting and chased one away, then we battled the other together and finally sent him packing. With one round in his tail and the rifle sight bearing to deliver the coup, the other droppah quit in midair before I added another kill to the denominator of his precious KDR. Frank and I exulted in broken English, he because he is not a native speaker and me because I can't type and fly for squat, and chopped our way through the remaining reds who were guilty by association of playing with the miserable droppers and bombed the remaining hangars for the win.

And I point you, my friend, for this list.
Loyal, great teammate .... and lethal.
A true gentleman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longrifle, [M]COUCHY, Auld

Official goldlist thread 9 years 11 months ago #173197

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
There a few I would like to add to this list. They are not in my squad, but I concider them my Brothers. I would switch to help them anytime. Because I know they would switch for me. It is always great to see these players in game.

1. YEMX
2. FRANK BARACCA
3. LONGRIFLE
4. HOWIE
5. PRIMAL
6. TRIPLE TAPS
7. More to come as i think of them.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, YEMX, Frank Baracca, Longrifle, [M]COUCHY

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: BOOM

Official goldlist thread 9 years 11 months ago #173217

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]VonKopp wrote: There a few I would like to add to this list. They are not in my squad, but I concider them my Brothers. I would switch to help them anytime. Because I know they would switch for me. It is always great to see these players in game.

1. YEMX
2. FRANK BARACCA
3. LONGRIFLE
4. HOWIE
5. PRIMAL
6. TRIPLE TAPS
7. More to come as i think of them.

I never tire of say that people like you have made of this game, something that goes beyond the game.
It's how to project the souls in here, and your .... your is more than gold .... and there are others here ...
Thank you, Brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK

Time to create page: 1.146 seconds