Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199833

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Move over Mr Incredible and Incredible family here come tHe Mightys. Lmao!!! I told them they should all form a squad.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199836

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Had a great game a my Bros CC RIDER AND MOON, this morning. Boy oh boy is CC TOUGH in that d8... I feel we held our own, but after capt. Walker snuck a dozen times or so, mind u not one attempt allowed him to bomb us, I figure I would repay by sneaking across and teach him how it's done... Man karma can burn ya when u try to sink to others level. I was just about to.dive down and noticed all he'll had broken loose because we were outnumbered and I left my team to repay the sneak and the game ended. I feel bad I let my brother MOON down... Sorry for leaving my post MOON and leaving u guys short handed. I feel really bad...

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199840

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • If your RED your Dead!!
  • Thank you received: 238
Sorry I know this is old news but I've been away for awhile. Jack I hope you take my Full Apologies I was wrong what I posted awhile back I take Full responsibility of my actions Now the Question is how do you want to punish me Jack? Just take it easy on this ol Girl plz! Lol

Also I would like to retract my statement saying I decline the offer from Tr and Raptor on Joining I would very much love to join Misfits !! I also will be on more then once every two weeks I'll be getting on when I have free time now. So please Can I Join this best squad of Dogfight and be your sister in the family? I have read the rules and Yes I agree fully to the rules!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]SnakePlissken, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, BULLET [M]isfit

Last edit: by AOV|Dragon Levi.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199846

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Had a great game a my Bros CC RIDER AND MOON, this morning. Boy oh boy is CC TOUGH in that d8... I feel we held our own, but after capt. Walker snuck a dozen times or so, mind u not one attempt allowed him to bomb us, I figure I would repay by sneaking across and teach him how it's done... Man karma can burn ya when u try to sink to others level. I was just about to.dive down and noticed all he'll had broken loose because we were outnumbered and I left my team to repay the sneak and the game ended. I feel bad I let my brother MOON down... Sorry for leaving my post MOON and leaving u guys short handed. I feel really bad...

No problem brother Bullet! It adds to the fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199854

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Had good game with SNIPER ACE, he was a great wingman then HEAVY came in and he's always good.

HORN AND LOW CARD, never gave up, never gave in. Even outnumbered they were great. LOVE YA HORN, you are one of my all time favorites.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199855

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
:woohoo:
Grandma's Bog:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199856

• BOAZ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • sometimes my farts are lumpy
  • Thank you received: 1474

Broke 9,000 :)

One beer two beer three beer floor

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]acLaren

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199859

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Murderous wrote: Sorry I know this is old news but I've been away for awhile. Jack I hope you take my Full Apologies I was wrong what I posted awhile back I take Full responsibility of my actions Now the Question is how do you want to punish me Jack? Just take it easy on this ol Girl plz! Lol

Also I would like to retract my statement saying I decline the offer from Tr and Raptor on Joining I would very much love to join Misfits !! I also will be on more then once every two weeks I'll be getting on when I have free time now. So please Can I Join this best squad of Dogfight and be your sister in the family? I have read the rules and Yes I agree fully to the rules!!

I can truly say, wow.. I like that... It takes humility and guts to realize that u may have been wrong. Especially after everyone has offered opinions that have played this game for quite some time and ya step back and say, Damon, oops... You know what, I'm not an officer but I like the character in this Chick for sure... I've also enjoyed the game me and Raptor played with Murderous...Not to mention maybe it's fate, her name starts with an M..Anyways, Murderous, it took balls to post an apology as you did and acknowledging that you still want to join MISFITS..I like her.

The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, AOV|Dragon Levi

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199862

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

[M]Reckless wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: I found them for you

Well grab your partner and dosey doe,
Take 'er to the barn dance and give 'er a go
For the price of a beer she'll give you a.........oh, I don't know.....

I should go.

I know you enjoyed.... Well can't say just yet but may I please have my boots back? I know you kept them for a reason to have me come back and well lets face it I would but I prefer a bucking bronco over just a horse lol So I would real appreciate if I could just get my boots back thank you kindly Sir
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199863

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
Hurry, Hulks coming! :sick:
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com

Last edit: by [NLR] Big*Joe.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199864

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
That didn't work.....

Get the tank! :sick:
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com

Last edit: by [NLR] Big*Joe.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199866

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

gunnerzz wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Hey Misfits! Just played a game with someone that I well refrain from naming, but it will be quite evident who it is. Any how I was spawn killed by this individual. I ask him....ummmm.....isn't that kinda bad? I was informed that if you just do it once.....it's ok. Lmao! I may be confused but I have proof it was said! Hahaha haha!!! I think the Misfits God's were correct in this conglomerate going south and ideals being misunderstood. Later Misfits! See you in the air!

Lol what a joke ... task that is

Someone else who agrees
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199867

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199868

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198

G.I.*Joe wrote: Sry for double post :dry:

Hurry Hulks coming again! :sick:

Change the text of the first post to Hurry Hulks coming! :sick: then nobody will notice an double post :whistle:
ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199869

• [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1
  • i just want my truck back
  • Thank you received: 1018

Murderous wrote: Sorry I know this is old news but I've been away for awhile. Jack I hope you take my Full Apologies I was wrong what I posted awhile back I take Full responsibility of my actions Now the Question is how do you want to punish me Jack? Just take it easy on this ol Girl plz! Lol

Remember tough times don't last, tough people do.like me and you!
someones stolen my truck!!! they left a note.fight and we will give you your truck back.so here i am ready to fight!!!one problem they never said how long.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199871

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
My spoon is bigger and so is our pot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199872

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Hey again guys.

Just dropping by to give grey a peak at his banner. I know u said dont worry about it bud but I want u to see what ive gotten so far.

Edit: Might help if I actually attach the banner... :S

EDIT #2: Also that black outer ring will be gone once im done with it.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Destroyer24

Last edit: by tKestrel old.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199873

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: My spoon is bigger and so is our pot.

I found it.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Destroyer24

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199875

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

I found it.

I found the pot.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199878

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Lol! Yall can stir up some real trouble with that giant thing!
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199879

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

I found it.

I found the pot.

So glad you posted faster than me T!! My pic wasn't even close
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199893

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
Evening My Misfits!!!!! Had a weird night last that seemingly spilt over to today, I I st want to make sure prettyboy sheponly, or SELFIE, is OK. Haven't seen him all day.

Also, it was pretty ugly as some of you may have heard or even witnessed, I'm really not interested in rehashing it I only thought it important to let everyone who was accosted that I found out what set the whole thing a blaze.... I know for myself I was so WTH is going on and stunded buy what happened even as it was unfolding, I needed to find out how this all came to pass and why.....

I doubt any Shepard of you who know him at all will be surprised so here's the lowdown on the blown down from last night.

Taps had been targeting the perp for several games going ng as far as to switch side just to shoot him down(taps shooting down the. Perp). Not doing it due to the fact that there was a new player that was alone against seven veteran players and as you can imagine getting his butt handed to him. No that's not why Taps switched, it was souly to attack and embarrass the perp, no other motivation. Not only that, the perp believed Taps worked for the circus as some kinda entertainer, oh yes. a Clown I believe. No idea Taps moonlight as a clown...... The straw that broke the Camels back (sent the perp over the proverbial edge and into a blind ranting rage was Taps didn't say hi when he entered the chat. Which means there's an imposter of Taps that only the perp could know wasnt taps due to the fact that I know I saw Taps (apparently the imposter giving out to the perp salutations upon entering) say hi, so keep an eye out.

That's it... It didn't help me either but I thought, why should I be the only one even more confused the before!!!!!!!

Stop targeting people Taps!!!! Please

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird, {O}__PREDATOR__, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199945

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

[m]Pagan Avenger wrote: Think I must change my deodorant , Davy , Harley and Raptor left a game I was playing in.....thanks for trying to switch guys ,didn't happen but at least you tried...Thank you.....at least I think that's what happened.....roflmao. :lol:

Sorry bro I did try but kept putting me in different server. Also brother :( sorry I shot at you

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199946

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
SORRY Raptor I got kicked and tried to rejoin but couldn't find you
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199948

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

Hello my fellow brother's and sister's :) , I don't write much here, but I need to say this. When I was invited to join the Misfits, it was an honor that little ol me was even a consideration. As time passed, I got to know what it ment to be part of a great family !!. I'm sadden to see those who I have admired, and respected have gone to do, as they felt the need to do so. You sir Mcfate, I enjoyed our conversations at the acehole, and bro draxx, though I haven't really got to know you, I kinda understand blood in blood out!! I don't understand the need well to be solo !! I'm a BIKER and Not some wanna be but the True essence of what it means!! Yes I've been drinking a few, and know what I'm sayn, but it bothers me to see my friend well depart! I'm just me a little ol a nobody, but remember this, I don't have much to offer, BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT, That's a biker code, and Love me or hate me well that's all I gotta say !!

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, Freimann and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [M] Harleyrider.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199949

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Morning Misfits!
Heading to the lake for a bass tournament! :cheer: I'll see you all some time to night when I get back. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199950

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Murderous wrote: SORRY Raptor I got kicked and tried to rejoin but couldn't find you

Its cool murderous, after you left I was finally able to give you reds the whoppin you all had coming!!!! Well that's how I remember it.... Moon you and team killer along with my Jr gave me and Cue and the other hard fighting gent there a hell of a time. You quite good you know that right? Honestly, Jr even asked me what rank you were and he was on your team!!! Moon he does apologize for asking me if you were a girl. Work on that pretty Spinny thing that you do, and I doubt those uncomfortable questions will stop. :blink: :huh: lol!!!

Had a blast you guys/gals are the best in the bizz!!!

I'll be gone tomorrow and Sunday, taking Jr kayaking on the Russian river!!! Really looking forward to some time alone with him, he says hi you Basterds........ I added the Basterds!!!! See ya all soon!!!! Be safe have a good one!!!!!

PS Murderous you are 1and O, gg!!!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, Bla Blue, AOV|Dragon Levi

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199951

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Morning Misfits!
Heading to the lake for a bass tournament! :cheer: I'll see you all some time to night when I get back. B)

Good luck T!!!!!!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199952

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284

Good game! COD, MURDEROUS, WHY YOU GUYS DONT SHOOT BENNY? HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR BASE!!!!??? :huh: :P :pinch:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]COD.Dan

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 8 months ago #199953

• [M]COD.Dan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 315
hello there misfits :D

i just had a long game with mig21 aka bla blue and murderous :) gj young m's :) thanks again for the help blue :D
Can't bring down faster and better planes? MAKE THEM CRASH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.132 seconds