TOPIC:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #320899

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
UR PILOT D ACE WAS BOMBING INVISIBLE WHEN TOLD TO STOP HE DID AGAIN

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #320994

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Is there any form of discipline u guys are gonna give D ACE or r u the type of squad that does nothing

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #321010

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440

BLACKHAWKGHOST wrote: Is there any form of discipline u guys are gonna give D ACE or r u the type of squad that does nothing

PROVIDE EVIDENCE
SOTFL

The GOLDENEAGLE still remains
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #321012

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #322844

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Was in a game today with a player by the name of royal f 18. He said he was invisible and made it be known to everyone. He started bombing. Dunc asked him to leave. Mean said he did it the previous game as well. Royal f18’s response was that he wasn’t cheating because he was on his schools wifi and hes always invisible when on his schools wifi. Hopefully something gets done about this. This is cheating and thus is the kind of guy and style of game play that can completely ruin a good game.

The best part was no one was rude to this guy and after they left this is what he said about them.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 month ago #325729

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Hope you had a Fun St. P Day!!!

And that you enjoy a FUN IRISH weekend, with friends and love ones. May Good Luck, Happiness and Health be your friends in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you. :kiss:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] alwaystrouble

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 4 weeks ago #325848

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Sorry to intrude.Do you guys have a good falcon wing??A player called Maverick 01 is showing that as a tag (111th Gold falcon squad) and using tank glitch on the carrier!Not sure if he is one of yours or not.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 3 weeks ago #327103

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hope you had a niiiiiice Holiday with all your love ones and that

God gives you all many blessings of health, love and joy.

. ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 2 weeks ago #327596

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

bts wrote: Sorry to intrude.Do you guys have a good falcon wing??A player called Maverick 01 is showing that as a tag (111th Gold falcon squad) and using tank glitch on the carrier!Not sure if he is one of yours or not.

Yes he is one of ours
SOTFL

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 2 weeks ago #327597

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

Acegirl wrote: .

Hope you had a niiiiiice Holiday with all your love ones and that

God gives you all many blessings of health, love and joy.

. ..

Ty mom happy Easter
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 2 weeks ago #327786

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

HOPE IT WAS A FUN ONE!!!!!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 week ago #328688

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Time to Vote! There have been many changes in our Dogfight World, it's time to see who's on top!

Best Head On Shooter
Voting will last 5 Days and it starts now!

This is the link you must visit to cast your vote:

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...-shooter-2016#328604

. .

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 1 week ago #328749

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590
Howdy Falcons, been a while since ive seen one of you guys in the air. Did hero singe your tailfeathers trying fancy manuevers again?

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 8 years 6 days ago #328801

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

[M]Royal Flush wrote: Howdy Falcons, been a while since ive seen one of you guys in the air. Did hero singe your tailfeathers trying fancy manuevers again?

nope still here, squads hanging on by a thread and by thread I mean mainly me. I try and log on here and there but other then that haven't heard from anyone
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeramy, Acegirl

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 11 months ago #330703

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Happy Birthday Heroicz!

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooowwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 11 months ago #330755

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Happy Bday the birdz Hero Heroicz

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 10 months ago #334864

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Good evening friends, I created a squad there 02 days ago and have not received any information, posting, publication of my new squad, I know the way that I make as adiionar drivers, check if new drivers are listed in my squad, but I I know that no one was able to smooth in my squad. Is there a manual? I must learn to manage my Squadron

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 10 months ago #334907

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

Lone Player wrote: Good evening friends, I created a squad there 02 days ago and have not received any information, posting, publication of my new squad, I know the way that I make as adiionar drivers, check if new drivers are listed in my squad, but I I know that no one was able to smooth in my squad. Is there a manual? I must learn to manage my Squadron

Click squadron tab / box. It should then show u'r name & squadron list. Above list of squadrons there should be a search / inquiry box. Enter in the name or your squadron in that box. Then press search / enter tab. Ur squadron should show under the list of squadrons. Click ur squadrons name in that list. Now you should see the list of ur squadron again to the left but this time with the option to leave, edit, play, or go back to previous screen ? Choose the " Edit " tab. Here you should have the option to edit the minimum rank required to join ur squad. Most Squad leaders will put the #8 for the minimum rank requirement, what ever number u put in that box any pilot ranked below that number won't be accepted in u'r Squadron. Uncheck the " By invitation only box. Leave that blank. Then u will see a big box below that says, "Description:" put what ever u want in that box describing what or who ur squad is. Example: Description: We are an Air force squadron.U might wanna get a second opinion on what to put in that description box.. just saying ? Don't forget to put ur name where it says " Squadron Name. Finally click save. Now when someone wants to join your Squad, they will go to ur squadron list & click on the " Join " tab. You will then get a notification in your Sq. Chat / Squad Chat. Once you check for the request in your Squad Chat.. it should say who is requesting to join & it will give you the option to accept them or decline their offer ? Thats the basics.. please ask around for any further details.. or I will explain more later. Have a gud day sir.. have fun.

General Officer / Heroics / Heroicz / Heroic
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GoldenEagle, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 9 months ago #338640

• 111thWannaDie
  • Thank you received: 23
hey guys its been a while

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 9 months ago #339214

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #342803

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Little Anthony's Heart

Hello World, and DF Community we are trying to unite to help out a little’s boy Heart. This little angel is call Anthony and a few weeks back his parents received a devastating blow. Their 1 year old boy, Anthony Radu was given a diagnosis from doctors. He has a heart condition called ostium secundum ASD. It’s when a wall between 2 chambers of the heart isn't fully developed. Little Anthony has no options. Either Anthony gets surgery or the inevitable happens in due time. He will not get to live a long meaningful life. He will not get to play sports when he gets older. He most likely won't ever get to partake in any strenuous activity. Otherwise he will not be able to be a child.

Razvan, Anthony's father is not proud to ask for help. He has started to pawn off personal belongings. They live in Romania where currency is much less than the U.S. dollar. Razvan works security at a Romanian airport with a narcotics canine. He earns the equivalent of $400USD/Month. The surgery will cost $5,000. That is a staggering amount when you consider daily living expenses. There has also been major financial setbacks due to this turn of events. Anthony's recovery will also take a financial toll on Razvan's family. However, every penny after the initial $5,000 will help with Little Anthony's recovery and help give back what they have lost due to their situation. Razvan is doing everything on his end to raise money for his son’s cause. We are trying to help this family in dire need.

There is a true sense of urgency. We need to raise $10,000USD for this family. Any donation will help. It doesn't matter if it is only $1. Every little bit helps. I hoping to get between $1-$5 per donation. However, anything more than what we are asking would also be accepted and greatly appreciated. This is all being organized by the Jim Studzinski better known by all of us as Bullet from the Misfits. Please Visit the link @ "go fund me,":

www.gofundme.com/24upmzjw

Please Please help with whatever you can, also your prayers are welcome. Let’s help this little Pilot get well!!!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344240

• Artificial Intelligence
  • Thank you received: 34
FF! Hello everyone ... skydavis, qaz, singh, shiloh biggs, bigboss, von pay, kevy, stormbringerfast, swop, and many others that i cant remember (lol) and the new members who i dont know...yet... :)
Its been 2 months since i came back. this is my first time to post in this thread lol btw i joined the squadron in dec 2012 (so im sure a lot of you knows me) and i created a forum account a month later. I just have to say something . . . .

IM THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, |111th| A I, AND IM STILL ALIVE HAHAHAHAHA ...

I dont have a falcon tag (idk what happened) , but you can still see me goofing around (and crashing) in the skies (and on the ground). I dont like tanks tho. i havent seen you guys(falcons) since i came back..but i saw some new members (jizzy, golden eagle, heroicz) . Im not sure if theyre new or not, but theyre new to me :) , so welcome to the squad. :) i checked the squadron website and i logged in, but i dont see anything...maybe everythings gone....thats all. I just want to say hi
PS . Im too lazy to add some apostrophes (') and to capitalize some letters, so sorry for the "typographical errors" :)
111th Falcon Squadron
Name:|111th|AI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeramy

Last edit: by Artificial Intelligence.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344243

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Artificial Intelligence wrote: FF! Hello everyone ... skydavis, qaz, singh, shiloh biggs, bigboss, von pay, kevy, stormbringerfast, swop, and many others that i cant remember (lol) and the new members who i dont know...yet... :)
Its been 2 months since i came back. this is my first time to post in this thread lol btw i joined the squadron in dec 2012 (so im sure a lot of you knows me) and i created a forum account a month later. I just have to say something . . . .

I dont have a falcon tag (idk what happened) , but you can still see me goofing around (and crashing) in the skies (and on the ground). I dont like tanks tho. i havent seen you guys(falcons) since i came back..but i saw some new members (jizzy, golden eagle, heroicz) . Im not sure if theyre n wiyyew or not, but theyre new to me :) , so welcome to the squad. :) i checked the squadron website and i logged in, but i dont see anything...maybe everythings gone....thats all. I just want to say hi
PS . Im too lazy to add some apostrophes (') and to capitalize some letters, so sorry for the "typographical errors" :)

You may want to see if Guardian is still active.He was the Pilot that recruited me to the 111th. Hero was running the Squid for the most part. I really got along with hi. He is a self proclaimed dropperm. He is one of the top turn fighters

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344246

Cypher7{WP**} wrote: You may want to see if Guardian is still active.He was the Pilot that recruited me to the 111th. Hero was running the Squid for the most part. I really got along with hi. He is a self proclaimed dropperm. He is one of the top turn fighters

I dont know about both of them...maybe they joined when i was gone (around early 2013 up to mid july 2016). Sometimes i see hero online, but nver had the chance to play with him.
111th Falcon Squadron

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344279

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

Artificial Intelligence wrote: FF! Hello everyone ... skydavis, qaz, singh, shiloh biggs, bigboss, von pay, kevy, stormbringerfast, swop, and many others that i cant remember (lol) and the new members who i dont know...yet... :)

I dont have a falcon tag (idk what happened) , but you can still see me goofing around (and crashing) in the skies (and on the ground). I dont like tanks tho. i havent seen you guys(falcons) since i came back..but i saw some new members (jizzy, golden eagle, heroicz) . Im not sure if theyre new or not, but theyre new to me :) , so welcome to the squad. :) i checked the squadron website and i logged in, but i dont see anything...maybe everythings gone....thats all. I just want to say hi

Well hello, I am GOLDENEAGLE and I have the 111th Gold Falcon wing. Welcome back if you need your tags back (or not in the squad) you can join there, 99.8% of the squad is inactive, I mainly only see me and jizzy.
SOTFL

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344289

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
just popping in to say hi miss alot of the old falcons (even swop had many debates with him )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344291

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

111TH|GOLDENEAGLE wrote:

Well hello, I am GOLDENEAGLE and I have the 111th Gold Falcon wing. Welcome back if you need your tags back (or not in the squad) you can join there, 99.8% of the squad is inactive, I mainly only see me and jizzy.

Don't try to oversell the benefits of your squad, GE. It's a tell that you're lieing.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344292

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

Husky Dog wrote:

111TH|GOLDENEAGLE wrote:

Don't try to oversell the benefits of your squad, GE. It's a tell that you're lieing.

Don't see how I'm licing when I only saw a falcon once in the two months I've been back (KEYWORD a falcon means one)
SOTFL

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344324

hello GOLDENEAGLE. almost everyone here in the squad is not playing. i checked the falcon website but its unavailable (even if i log in). i sent a requested to 111th Falcon Squadron (skydavis is the only one there that i know), but i think no ones active.
111th Falcon Squadron

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 7 years 7 months ago #344338

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

Artificial Intelligence wrote: hello GOLDENEAGLE. almost everyone here in the squad is not playing. i checked the falcon website but its unavailable (even if i log in). i sent a requested to 111th Falcon Squadron (skydavis is the only one there that i know), but i think no ones active.

I saw jizzy online but I couldn't see if he was playing, I am one of the only men active and with you back you are one. SkyDavis might be inactive, so if you join a squad wing with an active leader, then it will be you, jizzy j and me active.
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Artificial Intelligence

Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.899 seconds