• Page:

TOPIC:

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299242

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Talon127 wrote: Hello pilots,

Well why not I add to this. My name is Karl, the original Talon127. I live in Michigan. Houghton. I like this game because it's so much fun and creating friends. Since December 20, 2014. Been playing df like crazy though you can say that I'm one of the fastest moraf. I do wonder who is the fastest moraf maker. For me I ended up being a moraf in 9 months. [/quote )

Karl, I started January 5, 2015, so not that long after you. I made MORAF exactly 5 1/2 months later. I have been told that Mean did it in 3 1/2 months! If you do it in less than a year, you're doing really well, from what I've heard. I know some of our morafs have taken several years to achieve that rank. Hope this helps!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299336

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Viper10{WP} wrote: for you car guys here is a before and after of my muscle car

Oh yeah Viper.
You're talking my language.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299345

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Viper10{WP} wrote: for you car guys here is a before and after of my muscle car

What did you do to it!? Did you drive that bad boy in Mad Max... :woohoo: :P

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299582

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • EgorDogg{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Nice Monte!

Okay. About me..... 8 years 3 months ago #306845

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Trying to renew thread.
Many more pilots to hear from.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 3 months ago #306859

• BOAZ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • sometimes my farts are lumpy
  • Thank you received: 1474
Hmmmm where to start?
Ok here it's goes...I was born a poor black child :pinch: ...jk ( hope you know the movie or that will look bad)

My name is Adam I started life in Huntington Beach CA.
My journey in life has led me to live in California,Arizona,New Mexico, Washington, Alaska and now Bellevue Michigan.
I'm 41 years old
Married with 2 kids 9 and 3 both boys
I have been playing for a couple years now
I drive truck for a living hauling primarily hazardous materials( chemicals)
I enjoy fishing, homebrewing, and curing and smoking meats and taking our little camper out whenever we have a chance.
I also am a Free Mason and enjoy working with our different charitable organizations.
That about sums it up

One beer two beer three beer floor

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, KimberWolf {WP}, nebular, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 3 months ago #306899

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

I'll play. My name is Chris. I was born and raised in Dallas. I now live in Denton. I am 44. I have a lovely wife and 4 lovely kids. My oldest son started playing dogfight and got me into it. I have played 2 some odd years or so, but only sporadically. My personal life is quite hectic. My kids are active in lots of things that dads should be there for. My wife also actually still likes me after 13 years, so we try to spend time together. I am on call for work pretty much 24/7. So I play when I can. Nice to meet you Egor!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, KimberWolf {WP}, nebular, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 2 months ago #315816

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Its time to Renew the thread again.....
Lots of new members to the Dogfight family..
and to The Pack...

Please tell us about yourselves, and
read the whole thread... Get to know your fellow pilots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 2 months ago #315946

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo. Hey Wolf Pack. My name is Craig. I live in Vancouver BC Canada. My first career and love was being a ski bum in Whistler. Of course that didnt pay the bills to well. I am an Electrician by trade now. I love to Golf, Ski, and mountain Bike. I originally grew up in Ontario on the great lakes. I did a lot of hunting and fishing with my Dad growing up.I am 42 years young and still love the outdoors. If ever a Wolf Pack member lands in Vancouver do not hesitate to look me up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, nebular

Okay. About me..... 8 years 2 months ago #315948

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
lil made this post would be good if you posted there too buddy dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...-about-me-my-profile...

Cypher7 wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo. Hey Wolf Pack. My name is Craig. I live in Vancouver BC Canada. My first career and love was being a ski bum in Whistler. Of course that didnt pay the bills to well. I am an Electrician by trade now. I love to Golf, Ski, and mountain Bike. I originally grew up in Ontario on the great lakes. I did a lot of hunting and fishing with my Dad growing up.I am 42 years young and still love the outdoors. If ever a Wolf Pack member lands in Vancouver do not hesitate to look me up.

The following user(s) said Thank You: StarsandBars, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Okay. About me..... 8 years 2 months ago #316162

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
My turn,
Im Tony Cushman, my friends call me Cush. Im 53 married with 5 children,my oldest Thomas is a city marshall in Tyler tx. 4 daughters OMG YES 4. Kassie is 21 and flys under the name Huckleberry, then 19,18,16. Can annyone say " Damn". Im a man of faith... Like padre, im always open to help and pprayers for all. Im a former football player and national champion division 3 Dayton Flyers 1982. We can be found on fb under Rosa AndTony cushman....i love to put faces with names, feel free to friend us. I have been self employed for many years as a carpenter,welder, handyman. It is a meager living but it allows me to be Jesus in blue jeans. My wife rosa is the love of my life and the wind bneath my wings. DF has been a great experience and i look forward to many more games with my friends. My arthritis i a downer, i can only fly well for brief.periods before hurting too bad.
But im a fighter and will not back down from any pilot....ever.
Aaaahhhwwwoooooooollololooooo. May God bless u all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, nebular, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 2 months ago #316191

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
That's very cool cush. Glad to know you better. Lil started a thread about me. You should copy this and paste there as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #335279

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

renewing......

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #336866

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
Johnboy...aka Stars&Bars. I like to play this game. It's great stress relief. Live in AL work in MS. Love the South ain't nothing like it. I make jet fuel for a living. Married. One son. Avid turkey hunter and in my spare time I hunt ducks and deer and anything else that offers fair chase. Both of my boats have the latest and greatest Lowrance electronics for those elusive white perch and striper. My wife is a Neptune's daughter (Mardi Gras organization).
I remain,
Stars&Bars..|><]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #337417

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
Hi I am mayday. Just got out of prison on a murder rap about 5 years ago. I was living in my parents basement but I dropped my crack pipe and burned that house down so now I just sleep under a bridge.I got a job with the traveling circus guessing weights and filling in on the tilty whirl. I really wanted the position of assisting the yak lady with all her needs if ya know what I mean. I sell crack on the side for a little extra cash that was until I went and got busted and had to go back to jail. I got this here Obama phone for free but I'm thinking about pawning it so I can buy me a girlfriend for a night or two. I like my women big mean and sweaty o yea. I had a girlfriend once but she was so mean that I had to kill her thus the murder rap. She demanded an extra $5.00 for services that I didn't have so she got mean and I got trigger happy. Well that's all I got for now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #337418

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

may day wrote: Hi I am mayday. Just got out of prison on a murder rap about 5 years ago. I was living in my parents basement but I dropped my crack pipe and burned that house down so now I just sleep under a bridge.I got a job with the traveling circus guessing weights and filling in on the tilty whirl. I really wanted the position of assisting the yak lady with all her needs if ya know what I mean. I sell crack on the side for a little extra cash that was until I went and got busted and had to go back to jail. I got this here Obama phone for free but I'm thinking about pawning it so I can buy me a girlfriend for a night or two. I like my women big mean and sweaty o yea. I had a girlfriend once but she was so mean that I had to kill her thus the murder rap. She demanded an extra $5.00 for services that I didn't have so she got mean and I got trigger happy. Well that's all I got for now.

Add in that you got a floor that looks just like cat puke, and that you found the cat puke with you stocking feet, and I'd say you got the real makings of a country song!

Not the good kind, that new pop crap. But still! Might make you a mint!

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dera8{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #337420

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
No really
My name is Mike I have been married for 26 years to my high school sweethart. We have two daughters the oldest one is a nurse the younger one is in high school. I started out as an iron worker welder and went back to college to get my electrical engineering degree. I have worked in Steel mills and currently work in the power generation industry as an instrumentation control senior tech. I like to golf and enjoy fishing and horseback riding. If you haven't noticed I am a real joker and like to laugh and have fun always. And no I have never been arrested or put in jail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, Viper10{WP}, Jasta1, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #337426

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Husky Dog wrote:

may day wrote: Hi I am mayday. Just got out of prison on a murder rap about 5 years ago. I was living in my parents basement but I dropped my crack pipe and burned that house down so now I just sleep under a bridge.I got a job with the traveling circus guessing weights and filling in on the tilty whirl. I really wanted the position of assisting the yak lady with all her needs if ya know what I mean. I sell crack on the side for a little extra cash that was until I went and got busted and had to go back to jail. I got this here Obama phone for free but I'm thinking about pawning it so I can buy me a girlfriend for a night or two. I like my women big mean and sweaty o yea. I had a girlfriend once but she was so mean that I had to kill her thus the murder rap. She demanded an extra $5.00 for services that I didn't have so she got mean and I got trigger happy. Well that's all I got for now.

Add in that you got a floor that looks just like cat puke, and that you found the cat puke with you stocking feet, and I'd say you got the real makings of a country song!

Not the good kind, that new pop crap. But still! Might make you a mint!

He needs a pickup truck reference.....

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 9 months ago #337433

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Well I do have a pickup truck and I drink my beer from a bottle. I could be a redneck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Okay. About me..... 7 years 8 months ago #338159

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thank you to all how respond.
AAaahhHHHOOooowwwWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}