×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC: The Official Wolf Pack Squadron

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356584

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3343
  • Thank you received: 7436

Im up, but I don't have time to translate all the above before heading to work. Ugh.

Training is going well and I should have some time Friday to catch up with all this and reply.

Why cant google translate be automatic? :(








United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356592

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3888
  • Thank you received: 3348
Baron's Avatar
ON-LINE
Platinum Boarder

View Forum Posts
Thank you received: 3175
 Subscriber
Of course we have to have fun, but this was created not only to have fun, but to be the greatest, and together we can achieve, together we can fear, together we will dominate all grr And for that to happen we have to help as an alliance , There must be a union that shudders any other pilot to any other squad. We have to be above all and not only to earn points and be higher, not friends but to be the greatest I propose that we help as allies as New brothers as new wolves as new wings as new Dragons only so we can get.lobos we are with all of you prove to all of what we are capable.
AAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Angry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356601

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682
zup just wrote!!!Hi there!

I must update the forum system to the new kunema and that means that I will also need to rewrite all code for login from the game to the forum because kunema has changed everything.
In short, in a few hours I will update the system but you may not be able to login from the game for a few more hours or until tomorrow.
You should be able to login if you know your forum username/password directly from here.

So... it's gonna be a long night coding for me. See you in the other side
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Noonday49{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356602

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

Viper10{WP} wrote: Im up, but I don't have time to translate all the above before heading to work. Ugh.

Training is going well and I should have some time Friday to catch up with all this and reply.

Why cant google translate be automatic? :(

idk about others but windows 10 had a tranlate button at top page under options
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356607

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682
everyone try this !!!!!! right click somwhere on forum page should be and auto translate option !!!! should work for everyone and make it easyer !!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356608

  • Tasmanian Wolf
  • Tasmanian Wolf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • i'm on off, baby
  • Posts: 93
  • Thank you received: 81
How do I put money back in vault... I didn't mean to take it you guys need it more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356616

  • S. E. Dailey
  • S. E. Dailey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Posts: 543
  • Thank you received: 867

{W.P}Tasmanian Wolf wrote: How do I put money back in vault... I didn't mean to take it you guys need it more.

That's your fair share of your squadron's winnings. You can't give it back, and if you don't collect it in a reasonable amount of time (I think a month) it vanishes. ;)
...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356619

  • S. E. Dailey
  • S. E. Dailey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Posts: 543
  • Thank you received: 867

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote: idk about others but windows 10 had a tranlate button at top page under options


You had me confused BW . . . then I realized that isn't a standard feature of the Edge browser, you can download it for free from the Microsoft App Store and it adds an translating function to Edge. It seems to work great, but it has the same inaccuracies that all the other translators suffer from. B)
...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356632

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

S. E. Dailey wrote:

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote: idk about others but windows 10 had a tranlate button at top page under options


You had me confused BW . . . then I realized that isn't a standard feature of the Edge browser, you can download it for free from the Microsoft App Store and it adds an translating function to Edge. It seems to work great, but it has the same inaccuracies that all the other translators suffer from. B)

ty bro i do have microsoft edge broser!!!sorry guys thought it might be standard on forum:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356646

  • Agent003{WP*}
  • Agent003{WP*}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Posts: 545
  • Thank you received: 971
Hi guys, I'm not dead :)

I don't quite like the new look of the forum as much, but hey, when kenuna changes what can you do.



I've been flying a littlebit lately, havent seen many wolves except Scale the other day. Aawwwooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, StarsandBars

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356647

  • Time to fly
  • Time to fly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Sending you down in flames since 1999
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 11
Im no wolf, but I will always be in the skies
Sending you down since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356648

  • Myrlin {WP***}
  • Myrlin {WP***}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 927
  • Thank you received: 1241

Hello Wolves Aooooohhhhoooohhowwwwwwoooowww
For anyone that has a Facebook account, here is the link to our Wolf Pack page called "the Howler"
www.facebook.com/groups/dfwolfpack/
Stop in for a visit and introduce yourself, if you like.



Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356655

  • Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Posts: 3762
  • Thank you received: 7906

.

..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356656

  • Alex Galt
  • Alex Galt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1736
  • Thank you received: 2933
that too funny ace
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356657

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2655
  • Thank you received: 4970
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooo

Calling all Wolfs, tomorrow night We fly and PARTY
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356658

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 3077
  • Thank you received: 5468
hey black wolf had some great games with you tonite sorry about the holes
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356659

  • Alex Galt
  • Alex Galt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1736
  • Thank you received: 2933
we're going to party like it 1999 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356662

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2655
  • Thank you received: 4970
**************************************OFFICIAL WOLF PACK BULLETIN*****************************************

DIRECTED TO LIL JOE
FROM CYPHER7 RECRUITMENT OFFICER


LIL JOE PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PROBATIONARY P FROM YOUR IN GAME TAG IDENTIFIER.
YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF A WORTHY AND VALUABLE ADDITION TO THIS FIND GROUP OF PILOTS.
YOU ARE NOW ENTITLED TO ALL BENEFITS AND PERKS OF BECOMING A FULL PATCHED MEMBER. YOU NOW CAN JOIN OUR OTHER PLATFORMS FOR IN GAME DIALOGUE, YOUTUBE AND WOLFDEN PLATFORMS.

IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE JOE TO WELCOME YOU AS OUR NEWEST FULL WOLF PACK MEMBER.
HOWL LOUD.........HOWL PROUD.

WELCOME TO THE REALM OF WOLF PACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356664

  • Alex Galt
  • Alex Galt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1736
  • Thank you received: 2933
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO liljoe:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356666

  • Alex Galt
  • Alex Galt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1736
  • Thank you received: 2933
time to show your teeth liljoe
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356669

  • Time to fly
  • Time to fly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Sending you down in flames since 1999
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 11

Alex Galt wrote: we're going to party like it 1999 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

my signature... I'll be hsppy to fly with you
Sending you down since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356672

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

ty to darkXrain for his great vids and love for a great game :) ..........iposted these to show dark and i r both using se5a and its counter part the dr1 in ww1 games there fast very cheap bombs and great to fly in any game and helps save up for the good stuff!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356674

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356675

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

Cypher7{WP} wrote: **************************************OFFICIAL WOLF PACK BULLETIN*****************************************

DIRECTED TO LIL JOE
FROM CYPHER7 RECRUITMENT OFFICER

aaa!!!!aaaaaawwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo ........congrats joe !!!!!!! i told him on other format he changed it !!!!!!!! cyph brother ill be at the party late but u know well kill till the sun comes up !!!!
LIL JOE PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PROBATIONARY P FROM YOUR IN GAME TAG IDENTIFIER.
YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF A WORTHY AND VALUABLE ADDITION TO THIS FIND GROUP OF PILOTS.
YOU ARE NOW ENTITLED TO ALL BENEFITS AND PERKS OF BECOMING A FULL PATCHED MEMBER. YOU NOW CAN JOIN OUR OTHER PLATFORMS FOR IN GAME DIALOGUE, YOUTUBE AND WOLFDEN PLATFORMS.

IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE JOE TO WELCOME YOU AS OUR NEWEST FULL WOLF PACK MEMBER.
HOWL LOUD.........HOWL PROUD.

WELCOME TO THE REALM OF WOLF PACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356676

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

Dognamitt wrote: hey black wolf had some great games with you tonite sorry about the holes


yes sir i got plenty tape lol!!!!! good games bro u knowi love a good battle win or lose always fun bro ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356677

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

Agent003{WP*}Å|Ñ wrote: Hi guys, I'm not dead :)

I don't quite like the new look of the forum as much, but hey, when kenuna changes what can you do.



I've been flying a littlebit lately, havent seen many wolves except Scale the other day. Aawwwooooooooooooooooo

holler on other platform way esyer to hook up with other wolvs me n alex on all the time
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356678

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682
ok how we add banners now its all changed for me to agent????
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356680

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2655
  • Thank you received: 4970

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: **************************************OFFICIAL WOLF PACK BULLETIN*****************************************

DIRECTED TO LIL JOE
FROM CYPHER7 RECRUITMENT OFFICER

aaa!!!!aaaaaawwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo ........congrats joe !!!!!!! i told him on other format he changed it !!!!!!!! cyph brother ill be at the party late but u know well kill till the sun comes up !!!!
LIL JOE PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PROBATIONARY P FROM YOUR IN GAME TAG IDENTIFIER.
YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF A WORTHY AND VALUABLE ADDITION TO THIS FIND GROUP OF PILOTS.
YOU ARE NOW ENTITLED TO ALL BENEFITS AND PERKS OF BECOMING A FULL PATCHED MEMBER. YOU NOW CAN JOIN OUR OTHER PLATFORMS FOR IN GAME DIALOGUE, YOUTUBE AND WOLFDEN PLATFORMS.

IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE JOE TO WELCOME YOU AS OUR NEWEST FULL WOLF PACK MEMBER.
HOWL LOUD.........HOWL PROUD.

WELCOME TO THE REALM OF WOLF PACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO



Cant wait to fly with you brother AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandpappy 9 {WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Alex Galt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356686

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: **************************************OFFICIAL WOLF PACK BULLETIN*****************************************

DIRECTED TO LIL JOE
FROM CYPHER7 RECRUITMENT OFFICER

aaa!!!!aaaaaawwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo ........congrats joe !!!!!!! i told him on other format he changed it !!!!!!!! cyph brother ill be at the party late but u know well kill till the sun comes up !!!!
LIL JOE PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PROBATIONARY P FROM YOUR IN GAME TAG IDENTIFIER.
YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF A WORTHY AND VALUABLE ADDITION TO THIS FIND GROUP OF PILOTS.
YOU ARE NOW ENTITLED TO ALL BENEFITS AND PERKS OF BECOMING A FULL PATCHED MEMBER. YOU NOW CAN JOIN OUR OTHER PLATFORMS FOR IN GAME DIALOGUE, YOUTUBE AND WOLFDEN PLATFORMS.

IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE JOE TO WELCOME YOU AS OUR NEWEST FULL WOLF PACK MEMBER.
HOWL LOUD.........HOWL PROUD.

WELCOME TO THE REALM OF WOLF PACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO



Cant wait to fly with you brother AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

its gonna be big!!!!!! big i say lol looking foward to it brother

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 3 years 7 months ago #356689

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682
Hi there, s
zup said


I've been working on this for months and I'm finally pushing it. It took way longer than expected because every time I was going to release it, Kunena forum system changed and I had to rewrite it lol

So finally I decided to stop for a week from releasing updates to the game and get this done.
1) Kunena system (the forum) is updated now to the newest version which should work better on mobile devices.
2) Private messaging is also updated, you can now block people from messaging you on the forum.
3) The squadron-forum integration is going to be pushed slowly in the next 48 hours. This means that whatever you do in the game to your squadron it will also happen on the forum squad thread:
- If you belong to a squadron, when you login on the forum the squadron will have automatically a section created inside the Squadrons area.
- If you are the MORAF or have privileges to add/remove members on your squadron, you will also have moderator status on your squadron area.
- If you move from the squadron, you will also be moved from moderation on the forum automatically.

This should solve many of the problems when a squadron changes owner so you don't have to wait for me to manually do it. It will also be nice because everyone will get their own squadron thread without waiting for me to add it.
4) I'm working on adding a direct squadron link from the game, so you click it and it will direct you to your squadron section directly.

Lastly, it will take 48 hours to release on stages because it's something I don't want to have a bug that messes up the whole forum. I also have to manually add one by one the existing squadrons threads into the database matching kunena with dogfight elite, which is going to take some sweet time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandpappy 9 {WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.
Moderators: Digger {WP}Sid Dickless WPDireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 5.598 seconds