Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355056

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
they should know better but they don't ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355058

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hey viper what's up with JJ Silver I mean I get in a game with him I say HI and he leaves what going on with him ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355059

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
not sure bro was just in a game with jj !!! hes not a big talker i thing but i lv to 33 with a wolf in the game lol i forgot to even watch lol ~!!!!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355060

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
congrats bro :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355063

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: congrats bro :)

ty bro did it all tonight lol my wr as of 30 secs ago says 100!!lol wanted so bad back in the day to be the first to get wp in the top 100 and come back and my bros done knocked that door in hard lol hes to us wp aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Cush62, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355064

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:

Alex Galt wrote: congrats bro :)

ty bro did it all tonight lol my wr as of 30 secs ago says 100!!lol wanted so bad back in the day to be the first to get wp in the top 100 and come back and my bros done knocked that door in hard lol hes to us wp aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

seelol played one game after getting wr 100 and now 99 lol
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355066

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Alex Galt wrote: hey viper what's up with JJ Silver I mean I get in a game with him I say HI and he leaves what going on with him ?

JJ is Japanese. There is a language barrier there, but he will normally return your howl if you are so inclined.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355102

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Alex Galt wrote: hey viper what's up with JJ Silver I mean I get in a game with him I say HI and he leaves what going on with him ?

JJ is Japanese. There is a language barrier there, but he will normally return your howl if you are so inclined.

cool thx for the heads up brother viper !!!jj is a killer pilot and id rather have that then a chatty Kathy lol !!! wp is a very deadly sqd and im proud to be a wolf !!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aw aw aw aw ooOOOOOoooo o Oo OO O oO oZO OO O O o o

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355120

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola hermanos lobos siempre un placer jugar con vosotros,me encanta volar con pilotos de honor como sois vosotros.Blk.Wolf grandes juegos pappy un placer digger,mi hermano Dire Wolf.Agente ,y como no viperina.Un abrazo
Awwwwwwwooooooooowww :)Recordad el comportamiento de los nuevos pilotos debe ser impecable,revisad bien a los nuevos alistados deben ser fieles al juego limpio y al honor
Ser fieles a lo que todos nosotros somos. :) a lo que la Ñ representa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355137

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

I am the Skeet....

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355138

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

baron rojo wrote: Hola hermanos lobos siempre un placer jugar con vosotros,me encanta volar con pilotos de honor como sois vosotros.Blk.Wolf grandes juegos pappy un placer digger,mi hermano Dire Wolf.Agente ,y como no viperina.Un abrazo
Awwwwwwwooooooooowww :)Recordad el comportamiento de los nuevos pilotos debe ser impecable,revisad bien a los nuevos alistados deben ser fieles al juego limpio y al honor
Ser fieles a lo que todos nosotros somos. :) a lo que la Ñ representa.

hello brothers wolves always a pleasure to play with you, I love flying with pilots of honor as you are. Blk.Wolf great games pappy a digger, my brother Dire Wolf.Agente, pleasure and not forked. A hug
(Awwwwwwwooooooooowww:) remember the behavior of the new pilots must be impeccable, check well to them new enlisted must be faithful to the game clean and to the honour
Be faithful to what all we are. what the N represents

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355139

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

I am the Skeet....

skeet sweet acustic bro is that a martin D38 i have a copy of one ie had since i was 10 and they are great if u ever see a sigma guitar its same thing they call it a copy but its same as buyin a harley with out the badges of it same thing its just cheaper without the pricy name on the neck:)

brace your self this is gonna sound funny .....lol......if you look in the hole u will see the model number lol
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355153

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote:

Alex Galt wrote: hey guys I was in a ww1 game the funniest thing happened so this guy and me took off from the runway that the same time I dropped both of my bombs and one second later the other guy dropped both of his bombs and I flew right into one of them THAT DUMB LUCK LOL

you'll be surprised at how often that happens to me

Have you ever been up at a good altitude and dropped to turnfight... then a few turns later hit your own bomb? I have done that 2 times so far.... hilarious!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355158

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
BLK, Im working on your banner bro. This week is pretty busy, but Im still having a hard time finding a good graphic of a black wolf. I just grabbed the ace stars from your banner, though they are black and white (IDK if thats much of a problem).

I looked back in DF1 for some reason today. Hard to believe I was level 17 before I switched, and 2 ranks above my current. Also, I looked on the pack, and saw so many of us back in HGA, then I noticed Vin_man. Ive seen him in the skies, no wonder he's so good!

Alex, I sometimes still have problems with bombs too, haha. Even tho I know where to drop, I will occasionally kill myself with one, or more rarely, manage to plop one right on a fellow pilot! I think a bigger problem for me is everyone smashing into eachother when they all spawn on a carrier. It happens everytime theres a WW2 bomb the boat game - lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355175

• Digger Jr
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi everyone. My first time back in over a year. Aaaaaaaaoooooowwwwwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Agent003{WP*}, Myrlin{WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355176

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

Welcome back, Jr.!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355177

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dj welcome back i also back after a year brother !!hope to see ya soon my friend !!!!......viper lol i also only had it happen 2 time once me and once the other guy !! lol its kinda funny lol ..... after you get past the ...doh.... :pinch: .......agent i trust your judgement my brother you do it how u want my friend ty and no hurry brother im here take your time my friend ty !!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355218

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
My Brothers AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwooooowawawawawawwaaooooooaoaoaoaoaoa

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Life has been absolutely nuts for me last couple weeks and I have been not able to participate. Upon finishing school and recoverying from the many heart attacks I endured I was welcomed with the biggest of all. Finished school on friday. Bank account fully drained and about 50 bucks in my Pocket. In most cases when you finish school in the trades you return to work with the company that sponsors your apprenticeship. I called up my boss of 2 years to get the * WE just are to slow right now Craig, we have laid off 2/3rds of the crew. Please hold out for a month then we will have work for you. I was absolutely floored and really in a Panis. No money for food, rent, anything. I was almost in tears of rage and fear. I just finished the hardest thing in my life to be rewarded with a possible sleeping in a box new home purchase.
I got mad then I got focused. I read Vipers comment about my attention to detail. I took that message and thought of its meaning. If Viper mentioned a trait like that, there must be a certain level of importance that goes with it. I then lent my attention to detail to a refined professional job search.

What is the high paying electrical work opportunities?

What Companies in the City perform the high end, Big jobs, and have a long history doing so?

How many employees does the company cary consistently?

Who Pays top Wage?

I researched all day Saturday in a way I never ever have thought to do. I looked at the City as a whole.

Tower/High rise turned out to be the biggest developments hitting the downtown core, the area of a city where the dollar is at a inflated unreal , but absolutely factual reality. Towers take two to four years to complete(Stable work).

I found the most reputile Electrical company that currently was running multiple sites. Researched the Owner and then laid out a plan. Actually this turned out to be quite similar to how I developed my recruiting plan. My recruiting has been very successful, With the qualities and high caliber of Pilots we have recruited. I came to the thought process that if I perceived my Job search as a pilot search, and a Pilot recruit that was successful as a monetary goal I wanted to achieve. I concluded I would be highly successful. To clarify to my brothers I do not perceive you as personal assets and representing wealth for Wolf Pack. You are all my good friends and mean much much more to me the that. But I needed to motivate and empower myself, and needed to do it fast, and failure was not a option.

Long story Short, I nailed the job of a lifetime. As well my pay scale has risen 6 dollars a hour more. I am truly blown away at how this crazy life unfolds.

I took a a sentence from my CO. A message he posted wishing me well on my exam results. As I have huge respect and admiration for Viper and all you fellow Wolfs. I used you guys to boost my self out of a negative downward spriral. I am thankful and humbled.

I hope I some day can return this favour to the pack. Pay it forward. Motivate a fellow brother to move from negative to positive.

Isn't that why we are Wolf, Why we are so successful, why have so much fun?

I think I just have had a even deeper epiphany of what Digger has started so long ago. I cant wait to get to know this Wolf. I see he has had to endure some really tough real life situations and a card hand delt that was a sure fold and get up from the table and leave type of situation. Digger has seemed to overcome this and is now back home. Though I have been scarce of late, Please support each, reach outside the perimeters of the game and share.

Talk to each other, lets keep the hunting Wolfs tight.

Has anyone seen Viland? That Pups probation is over.

OFFICIAL PACK BULLETIN
DIRECTED TO VINLAND WOLF
YOU ARE HEREBY DIRECTED TO REMOVE THE p FROM YOUR IN GAME NAME TAG IDENTIFIER

YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED YOUR PROBATION AND MAY NOW SHARE THE HONOR OF BEING A FULL AND VALUED MEMBER OF WOLF PACK.

WITH GRIT AND SPIT, TEETH AND CLAW,BURNING WOLF BLOOD AND A TRUE LOYALTY TO THE GROUP.
I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU BROTHER, THE PACK IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN MADE STRONGER WITH YOUR JOINING.

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355221

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Glad to hear it all worked out so well for you Cypher my friend. I knew you would land on your feet bro.

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355223

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote: Glad to hear it all worked out so well for you Cypher my friend. I knew you would land on your feet bro.

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Land on my paws skipper, only feeble humanoids have those god awful gross looking furless rodent looking things lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355224

• DevilDog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 185
I thought I'd pop on and say hello to everyone in the wolfpack. If my personal problems get resolved I may make a return. I have a question, should I change my name and any suggestions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355225

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

DevilDog wrote: I thought I'd pop on and say hello to everyone in the wolfpack. If my personal problems get resolved I may make a return. I have a question, should I change my name and any suggestions.

Actually I think DevilDog is a very good name, and would fit right in with Wolf Pack B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: DevilDog, Skeeter72{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355226

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

DevilDog wrote: I thought I'd pop on and say hello to everyone in the wolfpack. If my personal problems get resolved I may make a return. I have a question, should I change my name and any suggestions.

Actually I think DevilDog is a very good name, and would fit right in with Wolf Pack B)

Top of the spear. super cool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355251

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Grandpappy9 made a wolf pack roster thread. I think its a pretty cool idea, so instead of scouring the endless pages of our thread, or the infinite forum posts which may contain this information we can have our guys info all in one convenient place. I know some of you may not feel comfortable sharing details about yourself and I totally understand. I would encourage each of us to share what they can, and if not personal details maybe just hometown, state, or something to help us get a feel for who we all are.

Grandpappy9 would like to make a spreadsheet of our guys, which I think would be cool just to see where we all are from. I posted stuff about me if anyone is interested. There is much about me way back in the squadron thread but I bet it would take some effort to find it all. That's what would be appealing about the thread dedicated to our squad only.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355252

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

I'm sorry to say this but I can't even play DFE any more. Reason why is the planes no matter if they are fully upgraded or stock on Android turn so slow you can't do anything. Until Zup can actually find some common ground on the sensitivity between devices or just let us have the power to change it ourselves again, I just can't play no more until he fixes this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355253

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Lunas that is sad to hear. I hope it gets sorted out too. I always enjoyed seeing you in games

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunas Wolf WP****

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355257

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
WOLF PACK!
I've been one busy wolf these days. I pop in every once in awhile to check the thread and howl...always howl. B)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355263

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Just saying "Hi!". Haven't been able to even play last few days, :( . Maybe tonight for a bit, I'm hoping. Love the idea of Grandpappy's. Count me in. What do we need to do? Owwwwwoooooooohhhhhhhh!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355266

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Grandpappy 9 {WP} wrote: Seems only fair I start this off.

Pilot name: Grandpappy 9
Name: Mike
State: Indiana
City: Fort Wayne
Notes: My wife and I celebrated our 50th anniversary last August.
We have 4 children and 9 grand children (hence the name Grandpappy 9)

im going to move this to the roster thread as soon as I get the okay from Grandpappy 9

The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 2 months ago #355269

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

sounds good viper, thanks

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}