AAAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354448

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
So guys, I was taking a walk in one of the tunnels near where I got shot down, and I found a secret observation room that lets you see under the map!

To get in it you have to walk thru a spot in the wall that is the wrong color. You'll know it when you see it.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354449

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
cool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354451

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604

Agent003{WP} wrote: So guys, I was taking a walk in one of the tunnels near where I got shot down, and I found a secret observation room that lets you see under the map!

To get in it you have to walk thru a spot in the wall that is the wrong color. You'll know it when you see it.

Alternate universe?! Pretty amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354453

• DireWolf{WP}
Well I played off and on today and tried to lvl up to 35 before my work schedule gets crazy. Not gonna happen...LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354458

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
B) heheeeeheeeeee

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354460

• Noonday49{WP}
  • Thank you received: 41

hey guys, i know im still new and im sorry i havent been as active this week, i have been crazy busy this week. i am about to start a class that normally takes 18 weeks, crammed into about 5 weeks coming up so i will definitely fly when i can. i am still working on getting used to the pack, now it feels so lonely without anyonefrom the pack flying with me, please forgive me for not being as active. and i hope to fly with you all again very soon. also wish me luck in class, im dei=finitely going to need it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354463

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
Happy new years guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354468

• DireWolf{WP}

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote: Happy new years guys!

Happy New Year to you and all of Wolf Pack! The Mrs. Dire and I are ringing in the new year with friends, food and a few beverages.... :woohoo: :woohoo:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354476

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

A Relaxed Mind,

A Peaceful Soul,

A Joyful Spirit,

A Healthy Body

&

A Heart full of Love...

All these are Gifts for

Each member of this beautiful Wolf Pack Squadron

Wishing you All A Very Happy New Year 2017!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354490

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Noonday49 wrote: hey guys, i know im still new and im sorry i havent been as active this week, i have been crazy busy this week. i am about to start a class that normally takes 18 weeks, crammed into about 5 weeks coming up so i will definitely fly when i can. i am still working on getting used to the pack, now it feels so lonely without anyonefrom the pack flying with me, please forgive me for not being as active. and i hope to fly with you all again very soon. also wish me luck in class, im dei=finitely going to need it.

What time do you normally fly? I know I don't usually get on till about 10 pm eastern time but I will watch out for you! Just give a few howls on world chat to let us know you are on, that always gets me looking for pack mates!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354491

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Happy New Years guys!

Of course for me it's the 31st still (the land of kiwis might already be tomorrow), so I'll be probably doing something similar to Dire. Now I gotta dig out those little confetti poppers that you pull the string on.... thats gonna take 2 hours :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354509

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Happy New Year to all my wolfish friends! I hope all of you have a great 2017. Today is my birthday in real life, but I'm more excited about my Dogfight birthday coming up on January 5th. I will be 3 years old! Owwwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354511

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Sitting around in the den, a slight breeze of chatter spills out into the night. There is the legend , Navmed entertaining the new wolves and the probies with tales of days in Dogfight Classic.

Over near the dart board, Cypher and Dunc 7 listen to Skeeter throw very bad one liners at the serving wench. Dire and Digger look on in amusement as, Agent003 and a few others arm wrestle.

Suddenly a large crashing sound blows out from Navmed's " office". The place goes silent, Navmed ,staggering like the drunken sailor he once was,slams a scarred paw down on the table. Looking around, he grins.

" Now that I have your attention..., listen up because my two cents is about to be spent. It seems to me, we got it good here now. I was here when we had hunt groups Alpha and Bravo. Then we tried a third one. I volunteered to go over and be a senior officer there in Charlie. What happened was we could only squadchat in real time within the hunt groups. There were new people telling me to remove the wp because they had no idea who I was. It happened and going along all hunt groups grew stagnate. I personally had to drop some top notch names for inactivity. These guys had two or three stars, thousands of kills and great wins and hanger numbers.
No one was in forum, no one was talking. Eventually we lost too many inactives or they left for other squadrons. Cush and Bici come to mind. That was too much to watch.

So a group of us decided to fold Charlie and return to the two healthier groups. I still am proud to be a Charlie Wolf, but wolf first. Now, I was out for a bit,RedCross or surgeries, either or. I missed the consolidation of Alpha and Bravo. Now one pack, unified under on big paw.

I therefore make a motion that we never speak of hunt groups again as a potential forward move. The separation was too fragmentve to our survival as a squadron and we need to put squadron first. Hey, but what do I know,I'M just an old Charlie wolf with over 11,000 kills,one star and a III- Major General..."

He drank the rest of his Wolf Whiskey and creme ale, grabbed his flight jacket and staggered to the flight line. Minutes later, a lone engine sputters to life. The wolves go to the window but they wish the had not. For high in the sky flew a drunk Navmed ,naked and grinning. That wasn't pmoon, nor was it the moon. No, he was howling at the reflection of his own moon.

Happy New Years you chuckle bags. Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Airborne Kiwi, Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354515

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354522

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Thank you for the New Years card, Mr. Dailey :lol: Warmest New Years wishes to you and the other GIs.

Navmed, I was just about to win that arm wrestle with Coug, and then I saw you flying - I lost! Hahaha

Good post, well said. I think we can have a thriving 50 or less membered squadron, with many allies. The nice thing is, if we are full, we can always refer people to one of our ally squadrons, because they will be met with a welcoming, active environment like they deserve.

I suppose that answers GR1's old question about why it's good for us to have allies. It gives us an advantage over the moms, which is individual squads that are tight knit and more active than most.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354532

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

navmed wrote: Sitting around in the den, a slight breeze of chatter spills out into the night. There is the legend , Navmed entertaining the new wolves and the probies with tales of days in Dogfight Classic.

Over near the dart board, Cypher and Dunc 7 listen to Skeeter throw very bad one liners at the serving wench. Dire and Digger look on in amusement as, Agent003 and a few others arm wrestle.

Suddenly a large crashing sound blows out from Navmed's " office". The place goes silent, Navmed ,staggering like the drunken sailor he once was,slams a scarred paw down on the table. Looking around, he grins.

" Now that I have your attention..., listen up because my two cents is about to be spent. It seems to me, we got it good here now. I was here when we had hunt groups Alpha and Bravo. Then we tried a third one. I volunteered to go over and be a senior officer there in Charlie. What happened was we could only squadchat in real time within the hunt groups. There were new people telling me to remove the wp because they had no idea who I was. It happened and going along all hunt groups grew stagnate. I personally had to drop some top notch names for inactivity. These guys had two or three stars, thousands of kills and great wins and hanger numbers.
No one was in forum, no one was talking. Eventually we lost too many inactives or they left for other squadrons. Cush and Bici come to mind. That was too much to watch.

So a group of us decided to fold Charlie and return to the two healthier groups. I still am proud to be a Charlie Wolf, but wolf first. Now, I was out for a bit,RedCross or surgeries, either or. I missed the consolidation of Alpha and Bravo. Now one pack, unified under on big paw.

I therefore make a motion that we never speak of hunt groups again as a potential forward move. The separation was too fragmentve to our survival as a squadron and we need to put squadron first. Hey, but what do I know,I'M just an old Charlie wolf with over 11,000 kills,one star and a III- Major General..."

He drank the rest of his Wolf Whiskey and creme ale, grabbed his flight jacket and staggered to the flight line. Minutes later, a lone engine sputters to life. The wolves go to the window but they wish the had not. For high in the sky flew a drunk Navmed ,naked and grinning. That wasn't pmoon, nor was it the moon. No, he was howling at the reflection of his own moon.

I love this post. You are creative sir navmed, that is certain.

Happy New Year Wolf Pack!

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooowwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354533

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Noonday49 wrote: hey guys, i know im still new and im sorry i havent been as active this week, i have been crazy busy this week. i am about to start a class that normally takes 18 weeks, crammed into about 5 weeks coming up so i will definitely fly when i can. i am still working on getting used to the pack, now it feels so lonely without anyonefrom the pack flying with me, please forgive me for not being as active. and i hope to fly with you all again very soon. also wish me luck in class, im dei=finitely going to need it.

Good luck in class Noonday. We have a philosophy of "life comes first" around here. No need to apologize for inactivity at all when you are dealing with an intense class, family, work, photo contests, hockey games, etc. Please don't make this fame your top priority, I don't think any of us do. Don't get me wrong, you can keep it towards the top of the list, but certainly take care of real life first.

You are doing great and we are pleased to have you onboard.

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooowwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354535

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Good afternoon Wolf Pack. As this year draws to a close and everyone is getting ready to ring in the new year I want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. The emphasis is on Safe, because I want to be sure to see everyone next year. So have fun, celebrate in whatever manner you choose, but be sure to take care of yourselves and the folks you choose to celebrate with. Ill be working all night and know what kind of night NYE can be for folks who are either unlucky or make bad decisions.

I'm looking forward to a 2017 full of killing reds, scratching fleas, eating wolf chili, and the friendships and camaraderie in the new year.

Have fun, be safe!

Jim

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNC7

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}, VinlandWolf14

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354541

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hey my wolves I leveled up last nighthere a screen shot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354542

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Well, poop. I spent 30 min writing a huge post, and it all got deleted when I hit send. My darn session expired. Ugghhh

Anyways I'll sum it up and say Happy New Year WP!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354543

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
who's go to be on until midnight tonight

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354547

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Wow that was fast! Leveled up the game after a df round with Coug and Scale. Darn!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354548

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

navmed wrote: Sitting around in the den, a slight breeze of chatter spills out into the night. There is the legend , Navmed entertaining the new wolves and the probies with tales of days in Dogfight Classic.

Absolutely brilliant, just brilliant. I love Our Nav. And I love this story. I actually can visualize that scene in my minds eye. beautiful, heart wrenching losing Cush and Bici, heart warming having you all aboard, and a new year begins. THE REALM OF OUR SPIRIT OF WOLF PACK IS STRONG. We survive and thrive as a unified group of Wolfs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354549

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: Well, poop. I spent 30 min writing a huge post, and it all got deleted when I hit send. My darn session expired. Ugghhh

Anyways I'll sum it up and say Happy New Year WP!

This has happened to me numerous times lol. I now always copy my post before I hit send just incase I go beyond the session time limit. I feel your pain. lol

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354550

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: hey my wolves I leveled up last nighthere a screen shot

Good work alex
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354551

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote: Good afternoon Wolf Pack. As this year draws to a close and everyone is getting ready to ring in the new year I want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. The emphasis is on Safe, because I want to be sure to see everyone next year. So have fun, celebrate in whatever manner you choose, but be sure to take care of yourselves and the folks you choose to celebrate with. Ill be working all night and know what kind of night NYE can be for folks who are either unlucky or make bad decisions.

I'm looking forward to a 2017 full of killing reds, scratching fleas, eating wolf chili, and the friendships and camaraderie in the new year.

Have fun, be safe!

Jim

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNC7

Thanks Jim, We are a lucky bunch having Digger, Dunc, Skeeter, Dire, And yourself as our leaders. I would personally like to mention PMoon and BLK Wolf and aknowledge there contribution as Air Marshalls to WP.

ALEX,BARON,COUG,KIWI,AGENTGRANNPAPPY,NOONDAY,CRAZED,NIGHTMARE AND NOW VINLAND(WP-P) AS OUR NEW UPCOMING PACK MEMBERS,
EDGOR,ROAMER,KIMBER,MYRLYNJJ SILVER,SCALE,DICKLESS,NAVMED.

Happy new years. and if I missed someone I am so sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}, VinlandWolf14

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354553

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
HAPPY NEW YEAR WOLVES
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354559

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
quote="Cypher7{WP}" post=354232]OFFICIAL WOLF PACK BULLITEN
DIRECTED TO ALL PACK MEMBERS
FROM CYPHER7 WOLF PACK RECRUITING OFFICER

TOPIC AND AGENDA CRITERIA:

RECRUITMENT AND GENERAL POINTS TO CONSIDER AND FOLLOW.

WOLF PACK HAS HAD A EXCEPTIONAL TRACK RECORD WITH REGARDS TO OUR RECRUITING, OUR RETAINING OF NEW RECRUITS, OUR TRAINING OF NEW RECRUITS, AND OUR EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY TO OPEN NEW PILOTS TO THE WONDERFUL AND EXCITING REAM OF THE WOLF PACK.

I AM SURE EVERY PILOT THAT WEARS WP AGREES.

I FEEL, AND I AM SURE VIPER AS WELL FEELS, OUR BIGGEST ADVANTAGE AND APPEAL TO WOLF PACK OUR ABILITY TO BRING A LEVEL OF COMMADRE, FRIENDSHIP, AND A GENUINE SQUAD FAMILY PACK FEELING TO ALL OUR MEMBERS.

I WANT TO ENCOURAGE ALL MEMBERS TO RECRUIT ONE PILOT THIS JANUARY. MENTOR THIS PILOT, TRAIN THIS PILOT. HELP THIS PILOT WITH ANY CHALLENGES AND SUPPORT NEEDED.

THIS BRINGS ME TO POINT OF THIS BULLETIN.
WE MUST ALL TRY TO RECRUIT IN A UNIFORM AND SIMILAR FASHION.
WE ALL HAVE DISTINCT AND UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS, THIS IS IMPORTANT, BUT WITH OUR RECRUITING I FEEL WE NEED TO MANDATE A SIMILAR SET OF GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW.

1. OUR MAIN RECRUITING CRITERIA IS ON PAGE 1 OF OUR THREAD WHERE WE DIRECT NEW PILOTS TO READ ETC.

THIS IS ALL FINE AND HELPFUL, BUT WE MUST GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THIS FIRST STEP BROTHERS.

ASKING A NEW PILOT TO READ THIS, ABSORB ALL ITS PERTANENT MEANING AND THEN TO IMPLEMENT IT, IS A LITTLE LIKE ASKING SOMEONE TO READ THE 10 COMMANDMENTS THEN WAIT 10 MINUTES, AND THEN TO RECITE THEM.

2. YOU AS A RECRUITER MUST HAVE A SET SALES PITCH SO TO SPEAK. I ACTUALLY HAVE A NOTEPAD WITH ALL MY POINTS SPECIFICALLY FOR RECRUITING, WITH ALL STEPS AND TOPICS LAID OUT IN FRONT OF ME.

THIS IS SO HELPFUL, BELIEVE ME. I SUGGEST YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING SIMILIAR.\

* HAVE THE PILOT READ OUR WOLF PACK OFFICIAL SQUADRONS THREAD FIRST PAGE

* DIRECTIONS AND ADVICE ON HOW THEY CAN LEARN TO NAVIGATE FORUM, AND HOW TO POST. (MOST NOOBS REALLY NEED TO BE WALKED THROUGH THIS. BE PREPARED TO DO THIS(OR DONT BOTHER TRYING TO RECRUIT,THIS IS WHERE WE LOSE MOST POTENTIAL RECRUITS)

* THE MOST IMPORTANT AND COMPULSORY POINT FOR OUR NEW RECRUITS IS : NEW RECRUITS MUST INTRODUCE THEMSELVES BY POSTING TO OUR THREAD
(BROTHERS ABOVE ALL ELSE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MUST DO THING YOU NEED THE NEW RECRUIT TO FULFILL)
WHY? BECAUSE ONCE HE OR SHE POSTS HERE, YOU NOW HAVE A WAY TO COMMUNICATE AND DIRECT THE NEW RECRUIT WITH OUR HAVING OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE, TROLLS INTERRUPTING AND CONFUSING THE NEW PROSPECT ON WC ETC .

*YOU CAN ALSO NOW POST SCREENSHOTS ON HOW TO APPLY TO THE SQUAD, OR POST PICTURES, OR MANY OTHER THINGS. hOW MANY OF MY RECRUITS HAVE I AIDED THIS WAY IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER. IT IS A INVALUABLE TOOL.

* NEXT IS EXPLAINING OUR PROBATIONARY PERIOD, AND HOW IMPORTANT AND A CRUCIAL ELEMENT ALL PACK MEMBERS GO THROUGH. IT GIVES SO MUCH MORE MEANING TO BECOMING A FULL PACK MEMBER. JUST ASK NOONDAY, OR GRANDPAPPY, OUR NEWEST RECRUITS.(BECAUSE IT IS STILL FRESH WITH THEM,ASK THEM HOW EXCITING IT IS TO GET THAT OFFICIAL BULLETIN WITH YOUR NAME ON IT, SAYING *** YOU ARE NOW A REAL WOLF*** ITS HUGE.

* AND LASTLY I TRY TO DRIVE HOME THE IMPORTANCE OF POSTING REGULARLY AND OFTEN TO THE THREAD. THIS IS WHERE THE PACK BUILDS UNITY AND FRIENDSHIP, BECOMES STRONG. DO YOU NO WHO SAID THIS TO ME SO MANY MOONS AGO?SKKKKKEEEEEEEETTTTTEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. THIS WOLF I SWEAR IS THE PROUDEST MEMBER TO BE A WOLF. HE LOVES IT. CHERISHES IT. SO TRY TO PUT A LITTLE SKEETER INTO YOUR RECRUITING STYLE. AND ALSO PUT A LITTLE4 DUNC IN THERE AS WELL. dUNC RARELY RECRUITS AND IS VERY SELECTIVE(TELL THE PILOT THIS, LET THEM KNOW HOW EXCLUSIVE WE ARE)

I HOPE THIS OUTLINE HELPS TO UNIFY AND STREAM LINE THE WAY WE RECRUIT. PLEASE USE THE FIRST PAGE AS YOUR REFERENCE POINT, BUT BE A ACTIVE RECRUITER, GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY.

BE SURE TO ALSO DIRECT THEM TO ME SO I CAN GO OVER OTHER POINTS OF BUSINESS

ONCE YOU HAVE THEM ALL DIALED IN, PLEASE INTRODUCE THE LADDERCHAIN OF COMMAND. I ALWAYS DO THIS LAST.

DIGGER, VIPER,SKEETER, DUNC, DIRE[/quote]

I want o add one more important point to this outline.

***** Please research there present squadron and past squadron history. To avoid possible poaching. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: DN : ENOXX !, Skeeter72{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354565

• DN : ENOXX !
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 289
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

I WISH TO ALL MY FRIENDS OF OUR FINE SQUAD. DARK*NIGHT AND TO OUR NEW FRIENDS AND ALLIES FROM WOLF PACK
ALL THE BEST, A GOOD HEALTH AND A LOT OF LOVE FOR 2017!

UNITY, EQUALITY, RESPECT, PEACE AND L O V E!

[D*N]•ENOXX*!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DARK=X=RAIN248, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 2.212 seconds