The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, ace30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344173

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

had an altercation with a member of another squad today over tactics. I dont regret what I did n game but used a poor choice of words towards him. I apologized personally to him on their thread and apologize to TFL for letting my mood get the better of me. cheers

I ask no quarter in combat and give none,cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble, Cypher7{WP}, uncertainty, ace30

Last edit: by Sharp Shooter.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344349

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
On behalf of the HOH Team and as part of our newest project, I happily present this Award to the members of TFL.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble, airwolff, uncertainty, ace30

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344420

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Congratulations Legionnaires!!!!

Congratulations to all the Top Guns from this squadrons, you are the best! but beware now all squadrons will be gunning for those 3 spots. So keep taking to the Elite Skies and make WAR.

This was a little something we at The Hall of Honors put together to try to recognize the hard work each squadron has made. It should give and extra boost to other squadrons to try and goal for one of those badges. I would like to thank Skyripper and Blue Fighter for letting this small gift be a part of the HOH; it makes it more special that way. Please wear them proud on your banners and place it on your forum threads.

I am very proud of all TFL’s!!!!

You are Tougher than the Rest!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, uncertainty

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344494

• Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344666

• Acegirl
WELCOME BACK

to

THE FOREIGN LEGION

+ One

It’s Nice to have u Back at The Foreign Legion “Plus 1”. Le Plus is a great pilot so be sure to have him on your side, he will be a BIG PLUS on your way to victory on the Elite Sky’s. Legionnaires make note that Plus 1 does not shoot @ fellow TFL when on opposing teams; he believes strongly on protecting his squad mates. But he knows and understands it is hard to apply PALE in games. "+1" have fun and please be a good mentor to all the new members at The Foreign Legion because you are Tougher than the Rest and Plus 1!

The Foreign Legion Family

Tougher than the Rest!

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344680

• Acegirl
'

'

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #344681

• Acegirl
WELCOME

to

THE FOREIGN LEGION

Sgt. Perez

Please give a BIG WELCOME (Grand Accueil) to our new family member and pilot: “Sgt Perez”. BIENVENIDO Sargento!!! The Sgt. Is a deadly pilot and he will be keeping in line all the reds in the sky. Cuidado con el Sargento porque los va a alinear a toditos. Give the Sgt. a big TFL SALUTE when you see him in the sky if you don’t want to get in trouble; because he is Tougher than the Rest! And that makes him part of

The Foreign Legion Family

Tougher than the Rest!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345155

• Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345349

• Maximus
  • It's all about the mission.
  • Thank you received: 46

Hey TFL. So sorry to disappear. Life got busy.

I lost my google play data so I have to start fresh. I see that the original DF is no longer available and its only elite. I dislike this very much. I cannot chat in world or even in game. I'm mute entirely. That could be my device or the app itself. Just know that if you see Maximus in the sky, I am 100% TFL even if I can't talk. Happy to be back. SALUTE!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, Acegirl, Fallen [M]isfits, [TFL] alwaystrouble, airwolff

Last edit: by Maximus. Reason: Personal rant, unrelated to game play.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345427

• Maximus

Also, thank you AceGirl for the AWESOME new banner. You did an amazing job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345428

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Yea :pinch: wow that awesum banner u done for Maximus ...awesum work there Ace...
hope every1 here gud :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Maximus

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345493

• Maximus

Good flight today. Ailred TREPPO of CAVALIERS was in most of my games. Sometimes red, sometimes bluem Very skilled and sportsmanlike pilot.

I couldn't find that squad on the forum, or I would have visited.

I'm beginning to think it is this small cheap phone more than the new version. I can't talk in game and I feel bad I couldn't reply. Also, I'm useless in capture the carrier. It takes about four tries to throttle up or down so landing is near impossible.

If you read this, great games! Hope to fly together soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345662

• Maximus

Good news! I can now chat in game :) I just needed a different keyboard.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 7 months ago #345672

• Maximus

I saw zuperman. I tried to get him to explain himself. So many people have left... He ruined the DF experience. I didn't get to shoot him out of the sky in a teir 1 plane, but at least I put a hole in his guts. I was lucky to do that fighting five to one!!

Last edit: by Maximus.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #345683

• Maximus

Cricket from [M.O.M] was significantly unsportsmanlike in his conduct. He would not stop camping over the enemy base and abusing people of a lower skill level. I ended up shooting him down twice before he pinned me to the airfield while we received an unfair victory. Is there anywhere I can report this shameful behavior?

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Fallen [M]isfits, uncertainty

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #345931

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Greetings my Friends of the TFL! If any of you should run into my Buddy Acegirl, or if she reads this, please ask her to check her PM's?
Thank you!!

And Maximus, you can try reporting it on the Blacklist, not that it would do much good.
Rip⚡️

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, uncertainty, Maximus

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #346119

• Maximus

It's been fun my friends. However, I cannot even begin to list my frustrations. With the developer doing nothing about ethics violations, all of the skilled peacekeepers retiring, and the horrid lag, I'm hanging up the keys. Zuperman has ruined a community. Brotherhood runs deeper than cash flow.

Until I receive word that the old DF is back or Elite becomes like old DF, this plane is grounded. Zup won't get a penny from me.

To my friends here at TFL, I love you all. I will check back once in a blue moon. Or maybe I'll hit the lotto and buy the rights to this game.

Cheers! Salute! Maximus out!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #346421

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Maximus wrote: Cricket from [M.O.M] was significantly unsportsmanlike in his conduct. He would not stop camping over the enemy base and abusing people of a lower skill level. I ended up shooting him down twice before he pinned me to the airfield while we received an unfair victory. Is there anywhere I can report this shameful behavior?

I have seen your post and will squash that little bug

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #346682

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Zup screwed the pooch with this calibration stuff. Almost unflyable since update. I set at beginning but plane takes wild exaggerated movement to control even a bit. Sure hope he gets it fixed. Back to when something works dont mess with it,like motorcycles lol. I hope to cya n sky but dont look for much help im just trying to point plane in general direction of re ds lol,cheers,good games ysterday ace,we pulled out a win

Last edit: by Sharp Shooter.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #346895

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #346962

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
  • Thank you received: 257
Salute TFL. Haven't played to much in the last week hope all is fine

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347098

• Acegirl

SALUTE LEGIONNIERS

In the last few days I have been evaluating the Foreign Legion roster of pilots/players to try to identify what players are no longer active. The pilots that have stay grounded for more than 60 days will be listed as Lost Aces of The Foreign Legion and will be retired from the squadron. If they decide to crank up their planes again, we urge them to resend a request to TFL and you will be reinstated immediately. Those retired aces will be listed in The Foreign Legion thread on forum under the Lost Aces of The Foreign Legion.

This will give us the opportunity to invite new pilots to join our legendary squadron and will help the active players increase their earnings of the Vault. Last call Legionnaires! thank you so much for choosing The Foreign Legion squadron to be your home; it was a fun and an honor to have you in our squadron. To all our Lost Aces of The Foreign Legion we are proud of you and we are waiting for all of you to take the dust off your planes and come back to soar high in the Elite skies of Dogfight.

Lost Aces of The Foreign Legion.

1. S99

2. Bluenose65

3. Lukedukie

4. Jensi

5. Nemesis2humanity

6. Kira47

7. Kettleshakeee

8. Sir. Francis Drake

9. Bandit2004

10. Cookie monster

11. Confederate Duck

12. Aland Awesome

13. Gho$t117

14. Bumble Bee

15. SlingerMD

16. Manfreds Revenge

17. Markiplier

18. Blue Jay 5757

19. Garlic Wings

20. Erick-KY

21. Wassd

22. 201 Vulture 13

23. Fearless

24. Japan! Kuls

25. Noah5663

26. Flash

27. Jbauper

28. Dr. Dave

The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, uncertainty

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347105

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
So you're just gonna take one of my banners and put your logo on it?

How delightfully original

I don't understand why you would do that when you already have an original banner above it. If you were out of inspiration you should've asked acegirl to make you one she does great work

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347129

• Acegirl

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote: So you're just gonna take one of my banners and put your logo on it?

How delightfully original

I don't understand why you would do that when you already have an original banner above it. If you were out of inspiration you should've asked acegirl to make you one she does great work

Oh I am so sorry Ghostrider, it is not always trouble doing, it was me. I did this banner as a promo 8 months ago to celebrate D93 Big Gunzzz achievement of 200 kills game, and it said TFL Air Supremacy. Trouble like it and ask me if he could use it as a banner, and I sent it to him. As u can see it does not have his name on the banner because it was not made or customized for him. It is a Foreign Legion Promo made from a picture I found on the internet.

He is not at fault, I played with this picture because i liked the sunset colors. What can I say creative minds work alike? But do not be mad or blame always trouble, his nick name does imply he is problematic, but he is not at all, he is a very nice guy. Again it was I the one that made it, do not know if U had used it first or if it was me; but it is just a nice internet picture that we all happened to like. No disrespect meant on the use of it so sorry for the mix-up. I do have to open a banner shop to get my Legionnaires some nice color, will do that soooooooon!!! LOL

Take Care Ghostrider

PS Love your art work and creativity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347175

• Acegirl
WELCOME/ BEM-VINDO/ BIENVENIDOS / BIENVENUE

to

THE FOREIGN LEGION

DGAS

Jonh$treLLa

Phi13

Lone Player

Super Sport

Please give a HUGE WELCOME (Grand Accueil) to our new class of Legionnaires!!! We gather a group of deadly pilots that will be enforcing The Foreign Legion Air Supremacy in the Elite Skies. Beware because the nightmare is about to get worst for all you reds; bullets will fly, planes will burn, barns will explode and the Titanic will go down again. This new bunch is truly Tougher than the Rest! That is why they are part of The Foreign Legion. Please Give a BIG TFL SALUTE to our new Legionnaires

Por favor, de um ENORME ben-Vindo (Grand Accueil) a nossa nova classe de Legionarios!!! Reunimos um grupo de pilotos mortais que ira ser impor a supremacia de ar Legiao Estrangeira nos ceus da Elite. Cuidado porque o pesadelo vai ficar pior para todos os vermelhos;balas voarao,avioes vao queimar, celeiros vao explodir e o Titanic vai descer novamente. Este novo grupo e verdadeiramente mais resistente do resto! E por isso que eles sao parte da Legiao Estrangeira. Por favor de uma GRANDE SAUDACAO de TFL para nossos novos legionarios

S’il vous plait donner un ENORME BIENVENUE (Grand Accueil) a notre nouvelle classe de Legionnaires!!! Nous nous reunissons un groupe de pilotes mortels qui va etre appliquer la suprematie d Air Legion Etrangere dans le ciel de l’elite. Mefiez-vous car le cauchemar est sur le point d’obtenir le pire pour tout ce que vous rouges; balles voleront, avions brulera,granges vont exploser et le Titanic va baisser a nouveau. Ce nouveau bouquet est vraiment plus robustes que les autres! C’est pourquoi ils font partie de la Legion Etrangere. S’il vous plait donner un GRAND SALUT de TFL pour nos nouveaux Legionnaires

Favor de dar una GRAN BIENVENIDA (Grand Accueil) a nuestra nueva clase de Legionarios!!! Hemos reunido a un grupo de pilotos mortales que estarán demostrando la supremacía aérea de la Legión Extranjera en los cielos de Elite. Tengan cuidado porque la pesadilla está a punto de empeorar para todos los rojos; volaran las balas, aviones se quemarán, las granjas explotaran y el Titanic se hundirá otra vez. ¡Este nuevo grupo es realmente más duro que los demás! Por esta razón son parte de la Legión Extranjera. Favor darles un GRAN SALUDO TFL a nuestros nuevos Legionarios.

WELCOME/ BEM-VINDO/ BIENVENIDOS / BIENVENUE

to The Foreign Legion Family

Tougher than the Rest!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, airwolff, uncertainty, [TFL] DGAS

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347228

• Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347233

• Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347535

• Acegirl

The following user(s) said Thank You: Fallen [M]isfits

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 7 years 6 months ago #347743

• Acegirl

zuperman wrote: Hi

Just for the fun of it, for a few days Allied and Central powers have been renamed to Hillary vs Trump in the game.

The result is displayed here:
tools.dogfightplay.com/dogfightelite/dogfightplay/topteam/

I hope you enjoy the combats more that way lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 1.205 seconds