The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [M] FLAK BAIT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371859

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
Congratulations to all The Foreign Legion!! Great work this week and the previous, too

Well done and have a nice weekend :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] FLAK BAIT

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371869

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371875

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
NICE ART ACE ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371921

• [M] FLAK BAIT
  • Thank you received: 148
What an honor to be in the best squad on DF . !!! Thanks everybody for accepting me and for all of your masterful killings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Cypher7{WP}

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371923

• Acegirl
. .

Congratulation Legionnaires for last week’s performance. The Foreign legion squadron has always been a laid-back bunch, we play this game for fun and to stress out at the end of the day. We have been fortunate to have been top squadron of the week a few times when the DF skies were ruled buy squadrons like MOM, Misfits and New Lunar Republic. Each victory was a surprise to all of us; also having the privilege to be top 3 squadron of DF. They were all amazing achievements but non-were planed; they all happened out of the love that each player of the Foreign Legion has for the game. They just play regularly. This last one we would like it to be just that …the last. This past week I ask Vivek to please take down The Foreign Legion squadron from his weekly and monthly list. I am grateful he left us and recognize our accomplishment this past week, but I am asking u to please delete the Foreign Legion form competition. I understand u made this list to promote friendly competition but in the last 3 weeks it has not been that way. So, in the interest of the game of DF Elite we would like to be out of the competition of the weekly top squadrons list. Been there done that, its time to move on and try to play fun, teach and help new players to enjoy the game. Thank you for your advice, patience and guidance Vivek u are the best player of all DF. To the Foreign Legion; congratulations you are Tougher than the Rest! Keep having FUN!!!!:kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Alex Galt, [M] FLAK BAIT, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371966

• Acegirl
. .
Remembering our Heroes
This Memorial Day we remember all those who gave it all; most recently the island of Puerto Rico went thru two devastating hurricanes that cause death, destruction and lots of suffering. Our Nacional Guard were amongst the first responders and hero’s that came to our aid. A few month later the island was suffering the tragic loss of nine of those heroes, when the aircraft they use to evacuate people from the Virgin Islands and distribute food and aid across Puerto Rico crash in Savannah, GA. The hole island was deeply saddened by the loss of our heroes. They were part of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard's 156th Airlift Wing. All sons of our tiny island and all friends of our very own EZ. May the lord have them all by his side and give comfort to their families. salute to our Bucaneros 'Rican68’. Presente y Viven.

• Maj. José R. Román Rosado, the plane’s pilot. He was from Manati, Puerto Rico, had 18 years of service, and is survived by his wife and two sons. In January 2016, he and five other airmen received a Flight Safety Award for “exceptional execution during a local night training sortie in which an engine flamed out while returning to base.”
• Maj. Carlos Pérez Serra, the plane’s navigator. He was from Canóvanas, Puerto Rico, had 23 years of service, and is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter.
• 1st Lt. David Albandoz, the plane’s co-pilot. He was from Puerto Rico and recently resided in Madison, Alabama, had 16 years of service, and is survived by his wife and daughter.
• Senior Master Sgt. Jan Paravisini, a mechanic. He was from Canóvanas, Puerto Rico, had 21 years of service, and is survived by his two daughters and a son. A photograph posted last November showed Paravisini loading supplies onto a truck at the Isla Grande Airport in Puerto Rico, to help with relief efforts after Hurricane Maria.
• Master Sgt. Jean Audriffred. He was from Carolina, Puerto Rico, had 16 years of service, and is survived by his wife and two sons.
• Master Sgt. Mario Braña, a flight engineer. He was from Bayamón, Puerto Rico, had 17 years of service, and is survived by his mother and daughter.
• Master Sgt. Víctor Colón. He was from Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico, had 22 years of service, and is survived by his wife and two daughters.
• Master Sgt. Eric Circuns, a loadmaster. He was from Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, had 31 years of service, and is survived by his wife, two stepdaughters, and a son.
• Senior Airman Roberto Espada. He was from Salinas, Puerto Rico, with three years of service, and is survived by his grandmother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Viper10{WP}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Alex Galt, [M] FLAK BAIT, OUTLAW_WAR

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #371989

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Apocalyptic sunset so what you think guy's

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372005

• Acegirl
Wow Alex that was a beautiful sunset!!!! God creations are the best, thank you for sharing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, MORAF 21 [AA]

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372031

• Acegirl
.. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372045

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
she looks proud ;)

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372060

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
our rain barrels came today

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372075

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fire aftermath

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372102

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Howdy TFL..!

Stopping by to thank you for making this game fair and fun again! I've watched many of your pilots switch to even up the game.

This howl is for you!

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Alex Galt, frits, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372118

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Jessica it took me 5 hour to make this picture I feel you pain it really takes time I hope you like it

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372120

• [M] FLAK BAIT
This message contains confidential information

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372122

• Acegirl

Alex Galt wrote: Jessica it took me 5 hour to make this picture I feel you pain it really takes time I hope you like it

Picture looks awesome Alex! Great work nice blend of the 2 pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372123

• Acegirl
Hellooooooo Flak BAIT! I am done with your banners…weeeeeeeeell… sort of ;I just realize there is a typo in the name but no biggie I can fix it for u. Please decide which of the banner u like so I can fix the typo and send u a PM with the link. As u can see I went with the black ww1 plane u ask for manly the same pic because it was a cool one. Use the FLAK BAIT ww2 bomber font from their logo and play around with the add on images. U can tell me what to leave out, what to add if and what fire Dept., logos u would like best. Once u let me know the one u like I will fix it for u.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372124

• Acegirl

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372125

• Acegirl

The End!

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372128

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Acegirl wrote: .
Hola Gray G! Hope u and all your love ones are ok; thank you for your post on SkyFoxxxxx he is a dear friend to all of us and we will all put him in our prayers in the hopes that God can work a miracle. Please send a BIG HUG and Hello to Sky foxx from me and all of us at The Foreign Legion. Tell him to keep his spirit up and strong; God is with him always. No need to fear, God will give you strength, he will help u and he will never let u go Sky fooxx just be happy and smile my friend. Enjoy the everyday, we all love u and want u to be happy and well. Gray hope we can keep in touch with u and Skyfoxx to send our shout outs to him. Would love to know what are those bands where he plays and what instrument? Looks like we have a lot of musicians here at the Elite. Many blessings SkyFoxxx and Gray take care and be well!!!

Hi AceGirl. Thank you for the kind words on the 121st Misfits thread. SkyFoxx is in bad shape, we are hoping he will pull through. But between the strokes and his liver giving out it doesn't look promising. He is trying to come to terms with all of this. Only thing we can do is to be there for him. I will keep y'all posted, seams like the misfits dont seam to concerned about it. Go figure! As far as mecand my family? Doing good, thank you for asking. Hope everyone here is doing good yourselfs. GGhost

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372133

• [M] FLAK BAIT
First of all im very saddened to hear about Sky Fox . I will keep him in my thoughts .
Second Outlaw , i did not work for Cal Fire , although i am a Calif Wildland Firefighter . 25 seasons ago . I worked at the Orange County Fire Department ( now known as O.C.F.A. (Fire Authority) . I was assigned to Sta. 10 Crew 54 . We fought some fire , then my contract expired and at the time fiscal year 1991-2 the Fed Govt was broke as well as the state and county , so nobody was hireing . There were few opportunities on account of affirmitave action ( i was too white ) .
Anyway to make a long story just a bit longer , i am a Wildland Firefighter in my blood ,always love the fire service , the best job i ever had .
Luck is something i have never had .

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372139

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

GreyGhost wrote:

Hola Gray G! Hope u and all your love ones are ok; thank you for your post on SkyFoxxxxx he is a dear friend to all of us and we will all put him in our prayers in the hopes that God can work a miracle. Please send a BIG HUG and Hello to Sky foxx from me and all of us at The Foreign Legion. Tell him to keep his spirit up and strong; God is with him always. No need to fear, God will give you strength, he will help u and he will never let u go Sky fooxx just be happy and smile my friend. Enjoy the everyday, we all love u and want u to be happy and well. Gray hope we can keep in touch with u and Skyfoxx to send our shout outs to him. Would love to know what are those bands where he plays and what instrument? Looks like we have a lot of musicians here at the Elite. Many blessings SkyFoxxx and Gray take care and be well!!!

Hi AceGirl. Thank you for the kind words on the 121st Misfits thread. SkyFoxx is in bad shape, we are hoping he will pull through. But between the strokes and his liver giving out it doesn't look promising. He is trying to come to terms with all of this. Only thing we can do is to be there for him. I will keep y'all posted, seams like the misfits dont seam to concerned about it. Go figure! As far as mecand my family? Doing good, thank you for asking. Hope everyone here is doing good yourselfs. GGhost

Don't seem concerned really Ghost.. if only you knew.
Thanks for the vote of confidence

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372143

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

GreyGhost wrote:

Don't seem concerned really Ghost.. if only you knew.
Thanks for the vote of confidence

Ghost, we all deal with great tragedy in our own way. I try not to be judgmental of others, especially when I have no idea what they think, what they feel or what they may or may not be doing. I hope you can read between the lines as far as how this Misfit feels about your assessment of Misfits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] FLAK BAIT

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372145

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Sorry, I meant to apologize to the TFL squad for my intrusion.

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372146

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993
Typical arrogance gg, forum isn't dead nor the friendship of the Misfits, nor do you have any concern over how we feel or any contact with us outside of here. Yes you are friends with a few on Facebook but don't speak for our squad.
Apologies to the TFL,

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372154

• Acegirl
Hello Grey, TBuilt, Gaw and bezerk! I’m so sorry I did not answer early please don’t take this the wrong way its all a misunderstanding and my bad for not addressing how things on forum are lately. Gray not that the guys are not concern; I believe they truly are. The forum and game lately are a ghost town and I think game could be on its last leg. But most Misfits do not play or visit the forum regularly most have move on to do other things and coping with problems of their own. We are all sad and concern for Skyfoxx he is a good friend to all who has play with him here at DF. Same thing happened to me believe me it took me a couple of days to sit down and write to u; because the news was hard, and u just don’t know what to say. It takes u back in sadness and u wonder what if I say something wrong? What words could I say? But I said; I must type something; because Sky is a good friend. If even a simple HI can make him smile I will say it. Sky Foxx is important to all of us and I please ask to all of you to please please I truly beg u to see pass thru this misunderstanding and let’s focus on sending prayers on behalf of Sky Foxx so that God can work a miracle. Gray please send the guys at Misfit via PM Sky Foxx cell phone or Facebook, so they can reach out to him. Or if some of u do have it please do contact him. For those of us that can’t communicate with him please Gray do pass our messages best wishes that we will post here on forum for him. Guys there is no need to apologize for posting, mi casa es su casa y la casa de todo el mundo. My house is your house and its everyone’s house. Please set aside everything; it’s all a misunderstanding. If u all give me permission or your blessing I would like to start a post where I can call on the community so we all can leave some words of encouragement, hellos, prayers, or stories to Sky Foxx. Don’t know if he is able to see the forum, but maybe some one can read them to him. He needs u guys strong and united. If we can make him smile at least just a bit I know things will be better for him. Remember to pray for SkyFoxx because the power or prayers is strong!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M] GAW

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372157

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Thank you for the kind words Ace.
We do have his # and a couple people have reached out to him already.. Bz talked to him last night as a matter of fact.
Skyfoxx is a good friend of all of us and we're all very concerned about his health but it was difficult to hear someone we haven't talked to in 4 years say we didn't seem to concerned. Go figure
That's a tough one to swallow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Acegirl

The Foreign Legion Squadron [TFL] 5 years 10 months ago #372161

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
this little guy stopped by the house this morning

Last edit: by Alex Galt.