Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108014

• Richyroo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1315

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Richyroo wrote: Hello Allies in this bloody war, just thought I would pass by in the hope of keeping this amazing relationship we share alive. :lol:

Hope you're all well and I must say, I love boobies too. :oops: :woohoo: :woohoo: :oops:

Hello Mr. Roo! Our friendship and alliance is alive and well. Us new little squads gotta stick together. Thanks for dropping in to say hi and we might be making a virtual night club so maybe you guys can joins us for it's grand opening!

Mant thanks, but we aren't allowed out of our asylum special home after 7, but thanks either way. Feel free to turn up the tunes and pop in to say hi though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108016

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Let the Devils Dragons rain down on you!!!
  • Thank you received: 186
Hold on before I get shipped away threes two new people. So happy to have you aboard. And raptor I will take lice but the track race is a night race so there going to be horrible. And I just got sponsered again by spy optics
BRANDON56

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108028

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Richyroo wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Richyroo wrote: Hello Allies in this bloody war, just thought I would pass by in the hope of keeping this amazing relationship we share alive. :lol:

Hope you're all well and I must say, I love boobies too. :oops: :woohoo: :woohoo: :oops:

Hello Mr. Roo! Our friendship and alliance is alive and well. Us new little squads gotta stick together. Thanks for dropping in to say hi and we might be making a virtual night club so maybe you guys can joins us for it's grand opening!

Mant thanks, but we aren't allowed out of our asylum special home after 7, but thanks either way. Feel free to turn up the tunes and pop in to say hi though!

LOL HOWDY ROO!!!!! you crazy bastard!!!!! I'm glad your still here, even if its over at the funny farm :ohmy: haven't seen you for awhile and was thinking I needed to PM the Mrs's and see how you were doing, I can have a different subject with her now I see your still with us (surely she must get tired of all the questions regarding her crazy ass hubby ;) ). Good to see you mate, thanks for coming by. How's your son doing? I hope well my friend. Stay out of trouble for a change!!!!!:)

IKR (about the booby thing) :)

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richyroo

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108033

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

brandonproulx@ymail.com wrote: Hold on before I get shipped away threes two new people. So happy to have you aboard. And raptor I will take lice but the track race is a night race so there going to be horrible. And I just got sponsered again by spy optics

Best of luck B, I'm gonna run the sticker thing past Whip now things have started to settle a bit, maybe we can get one for you to put on your bike! That be cool. Congrats on the sponcership, I know how important that can be from my racing days (a time shortly after the invention of the wheel). Why your taking lice with you I'm not sure of at all, but we all have are querks and good luck charms (I'm not judging you my young friend). ;) Best of luck B!!!! And be safe!

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108034

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Also since I just carried over the same images we had before does anyone want an update? If you do just post it in the factory, I think it's time we all got an update unless you don't want one.

Will do Skipper

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108041

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: So I was thinking about making us a night club...sy bar we open Raptor runs up such a tab the place cant stay a float! This way we can hire Johnny 'No Thumbs' to be our doorman and expedite payment in his own way! I was thinking of calling it Snake Mountain and everyone from any squad can come and post anything they like. What do you guys think?

Hummmmm, If a cottage is to you Maple leafs what a cabin is to us Yanks........ Then I believe I know what a Night Cloud is (a cabaret right)? Ooooohhh I like! Wall to wall boobies!!!!!! I want to be in charge of interviews! :woohoo: :blink: :whistle:

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108056

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Utah70 wrote:

brandonproulx@ymail.com wrote: Hold on before I get shipped away threes two new people. So happy to have you aboard. And raptor I will take lice but the track race is a night race so there going to be horrible. And I just got sponsered again by spy optics

:sick: :cheer: :whistle:

Best of luck B, I'm gonna run the sticker thing past Whip now things have started to settle a bit, maybe we can get one for you to put on your bike! That be cool. Congrats on the sponcership, I know how important that can be from my racing days (a time shortly after the invention of the wheel). Why your taking lice with you I'm not sure of at all, but we all have are querks and good luck charms (I'm not judging you my young friend). ;) Best of luck B!!!! And be safe!

The stickers would be awesome and I would take picture not lice
BRANDON56

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108059

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Utah70 wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: So I was thinking about making us a night club...sy bar we open Raptor runs up such a tab the place cant stay a float! This way we can hire Johnny 'No Thumbs' to be our doorman and expedite payment in his own way! I was thinking of calling it Snake Mountain and everyone from any squad can come and post anything they like. What do you guys think?

Hummmmm, If a cottage is to you Maple leafs what a cabin is to us Yanks........ Then I believe I know what a Night Cloud is (a cabaret right)? Ooooohhh I like! Wall to wall boobies!!!!!! I want to be in charge of interviews! :woohoo: :blink: :whistle:

Well it was more of a dance club like studio 54 but waaaaay less fancy.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108060

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Utah70 wrote:

Stickers would be great! Congrats on the sponsorship Brandon! Way to go bud!

Last edit: by Whiplash.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108078

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks whip I just pushed a car up a hill :whistle: hold on let me breath................ so what would the stickers look like
BRANDON56

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108083

• Jack fighter
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 438
Hi all, nice place you got here. Flew with Von Spiller tonight, good pilot you got there.

See ya in the skies ;)

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108087

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

brandonproulx@ymail.com wrote: Thanks whip I just pushed a car up a hill :whistle: hold on let me breath................ so what would the stickers look like

Don't know yet and I have to help my sister in law out for the rest of today so I wont be able to make them yet but some combo of the dogfight logo and the devils dragons logo...

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108089

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jack fighter wrote: Hi all, nice place you got here. Flew with Von Spiller tonight, good pilot you got there.

See ya in the skies ;)

Thanks Jack and good to see you! I think I have got him hooked, now I know what my wife is complaining about....I talk to him and I get a head nod at most...what is with this game? See ya around!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack fighter

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108116

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
  • Thank you received: 130
Hello DDs, how is my new banner?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, *EOI* RAPTOR

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108150

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

FuzzyFlyer3 wrote: Hello DDs, how is my new banner?

Hey Fuzzy! So glad you could join us! I think it looks great if I do say so myself!

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108220

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Fuzzy it looks awesome, I admit I wasn't even aware you had joined us.

So, it's great to have you here my friend! Really glad you chose to come on over to the dark side! :)
We're lucky to have you!

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108255

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
lol only Whip knew, i wanted to see how everyone would react when i showed them a DD banner. So the dark side, huh? Wheres your proof?! Wheres the COOKIES

Last edit: by FuzzyFlyer 3.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108256

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Hey Fuzzy! So glad you could join us! I think it looks great if I do say so myself!

Lol. You made it! By the way, I found pictures of Whiplash, because you're right, no good pictures of snidley whiplash. heres one.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Last edit: by FuzzyFlyer 3.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108284

• yakuza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 556

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Utah70 wrote:

HEY! HEY! HEY!
NIGHT CLUB B) WOW! Now thats my kinda turf :)
If u don't mind me I'll happerly volanteer my special services to u.
Me and the some of the BOYZ would be happy ta do the security CHECKS :cheer:
FULL STRIP SEARCH FOR ALL HONEY BUNNIES :whistle:
Must produce I.D 18 over plus Phone numbers
Huhhmmm...SRY! What I meant ta say was a pat down to all visiting patrens :evil:
So Rrr what do u say, my good buddy, pal, friend :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, *EOI* RAPTOR

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108305

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey has anyone seen BlackStar lately? its not like him to be MIA for so long!

If your kicking around out there Huase lets us know my man!!!!

I left a post on his squads thread the other day still havent heard from him!

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108307

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Utah70 wrote:

Well it was more of a dance club like studio 54 but waaaaay less fancy.[/quot

Dance club is exactley what I was thinking!!!!! :whistle: the Yakster will do security, I got the hireing your running the Cat House,, I mean Night club (oops :pinch: ) ..... I better get on an help wanted Add....... Snake Mountain...... sounds like a ride :ohmy: :ohmy: muawhahahahah

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza, Jack fighter

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108311

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yorkmister!, I was in a used book store the other day, I needed a book or manual on the how to's of installing dance poles and mirror's on ceilings, it's actually I bit complicated, if done right. The anchoring in the ceiling is very important for the safety of the dancer!

Anyway, I got a bit sidetracked when I saw some old books about the Great War (WWl) and the aviation used by both sides. Believe it or not, but they are very much like the planes we are flyin' in DF...... Who knew!
So I was there checking the books out and I ran across somethin that made me think of my good mate!

Hope your doing well my man, miss seeing you in the air. Take care!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza, Jack fighter

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108312

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yorkmister!, I was in a used book store the other day, I needed a book or manual on the how to's of installing dance poles and mirror's on ceilings, it's actually I bit complicated, if done right. The anchoring in the ceiling is very important for the safety of the dancer!

Anyway, I got a bit sidetracked when I saw some old books about the Great War (WWl) and the aviation used by both sides. Believe it or not, but they are very much like the planes we are flyin' in DF...... Who knew!
So I was there checking the books out and I ran across somethin that made me think of my good mate!

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108322

• Jack fighter
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Utah70 wrote: Yorkmister!, I was in a used book store the other day, I needed a book or manual on the how to's of installing dance poles and mirror's on ceilings, it's actually I bit complicated, if done right. The anchoring in the ceiling is very important for the safety of the dancer!

Lol was it the ww1 books or the dancing pole that reminded you of me ? I'm not sure which one you meant ;)

If I can get passed Yak I'll come and see some DD's with ya when the club opens :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108323

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yorkie Im having some issues posting the pic's i took hang tight bro I'll get em to post if mi have to tape em to my deck top!!!!!

Flyin and dyin

Last edit: by *EOI* RAPTOR. Reason: Friggin SPELLING

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108327

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jack fighter wrote:

Utah70 wrote: Yorkmister!, I was in a used book store the other day, I needed a book or manual on the how to's of installing dance poles and mirror's on ceilings, it's actually I bit complicated, if done right. The anchoring in the ceiling is very important for the safety of the dancer!

Lol was it the ww1 books or the dancing pole that reminded you of me ? I'm not sure which one you meant ;)

If I can get passed Yak I'll come and see some DD's with ya when the club opens :whistle:

Damnit Man the pics would explain it :blush: It wasn't the dancing, or the pole!!!!! trust me!!!!

Flyin and dyin

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108335

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

yakuza wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Utah70 wrote:

HEY! HEY! HEY!
NIGHT CLUB B) WOW! Now thats my kinda turf :)
If u don't mind me I'll happerly volanteer my special services to u.
Me and the some of the BOYZ would be happy ta do the security CHECKS :cheer:
FULL STRIP SEARCH FOR ALL HONEY BUNNIES :whistle:
Must produce I.D 18 over plus Phone numbers
Huhhmmm...SRY! What I meant ta say was a pat down to all visiting patrens :evil:
So Rrr what do u say, my good buddy, pal, friend :)

Sounds Great Yak! Thanks so much for dropping by...You can be our regular Door man and we will reserve Johnny no thumbs for special visitors :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108337

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Utah70 wrote: Hey has anyone seen BlackStar lately? its not like him to be MIA for so long!

If your kicking around out there Huase lets us know my man!!!!

I left a post on his squads thread the other day still havent heard from him!

Well I emailed him the plane I made for him and he said he was on an oil field so he won't be back for a bit.

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108338

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

OK we are getting big enough now that I think we need a website so we can post to each other internal business like voting on the name of the night club and other critical matters like this. Stay tuned!

The Devils Dragons 10 years 10 months ago #108361

• Jack fighter
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Utah70 wrote:

Jack fighter wrote:

Damnit Man the pics would explain it :blush: It wasn't the dancing, or the pole!!!!! trust me!!!!

Lol you've got me intrigued now. I woulda put money on it being the dancing ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza, Whiplash

Time to create page: 0.842 seconds