Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Way to go 111th

Way to go 111th 1 week 2 days ago #371777

• RENEGADE
  • RENEGADE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 60
Great job this week to 111thX and Jagers for both continuosly coming up in rank. Jagers especialy right out of the gate with a squad consisting of mainly noob zone pilots is making a name already....great job. Sorry i didnt realize we were new entry and wouldnt be in the weekly point count but we know how much we made and I want us to do it again....
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, R E Z, OUTLAW-WAR-, RSWEIKERT, RusselReaper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Way to go 111th 1 week 2 days ago #371778

• OUTLAW-WAR-
  • Thank you received: 133
Very good job indeed fella's. I know the following weeks to come will only get better as were growing each day with great teamates working together and staying active....
The following user(s) said Thank You: jenny, baron rojo, Acegirl, RENEGADE, RSWEIKERT

Way to go 111th 1 week 22 hours ago #371804

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 403

Well done 111thX and Jagers, you fellas are on the right track, stay on the path, the falcons are well known to be honourable and fair in every game you play, But remember there are some people who aint gonna be happy to see you fellas climbing up the ladder, They will try every means to bring you down,. No matter how hard you get hit , stay on the path and always stay together . Be strong and dont split up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, RENEGADE, RusselReaper

Way to go 111th 1 week 22 hours ago #371805

• RENEGADE
No worries Storm, no one is our way. Lol. We have an awesome team and it makes this game just that much more fun. Being on discord has helped us out a bunch because now were not just teammates...we have actualy become friends outside of tbe game and that makes a huge difference. Not too worried ingame either with SWEI on our side...cant wait for Reaper to make to higher levels now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, baron rojo, Acegirl, RusselReaper

Way to go 111th 5 days 21 hours ago #371816

• RusselReaper
  • Thank you received: 9
hi Renegade, halfway through lvl 14 now, hit it yesterday, should be in ww2 with your lot soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, RENEGADE, OUTLAW-WAR-

Way to go 111th 5 days 20 hours ago #371817

• RENEGADE
Sounds good buddy cant wiat...
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Way to go 111th 5 days 18 hours ago #371818

• OUTLAW-WAR-
REAPER, HATEDONE wil join FULLTHROTTLE and RSWEIKERT in higher levels very soon..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucy in the Sky, RENEGADE

Way to go 111th 4 days 31 minutes ago #371832

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

I will meet you fellas in WW2 level soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Way to go 111th 3 days 18 hours ago #371836

• Lucy in the Sky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Not just an eagle. I'm a black eagle and soo mean!
  • Thank you received: 31

Well, I see the Falcon-Crew will get a fine Update of Pilots very soon. I'm not sure if I've ever played with FullThrottle but I only hear (what means read) good things about him. Once when I played with RSWEIKERT he's was worried cuz of the lag. But there where no lag, only his bullets where my problem.
And I bet REAPER thinks the same about me like I think about him. Russel looks very much better in blue. lol <3 xD
I'm just wondering about the name HATEDONE. Red or blue does no matter, it's always a pleasure to play with him. :side:

P.S:
Storm, I remember your name was Stormbringerfast (when Helen talked about you she said your real name ;-) and your brother XREIDX was really one of the most dangerous players ever.
- original quote from MissHell: >> Reid + red = You're dead! <<
No joke I swear xD
I remember of names like B Strachan, mbizzi, *420*, chali8, TheVampire, bomber, dragon10000, eas, bunnybunny, samweb, and of course MissHell . They all where like celebs for me. (cool,I found the big-font and color-button just in the right moment :D)

M.O.M was very coming up at this time, the 111th Falcon Squad was one of the biggest names, like enigma and black eagles. (and is it still now) Misfits? never heard at this time. Dropping and sneaking was just a funny way to win, and not that big crime like today. xD
But I know, the true mafia is using ww2-jets and xbox-controllers right now. Yep, I'm up to date -.-)
I just was 16yo when oneball invited me and tony69 recruited me as black eagles member. I was soo proud to be a part of this very deadly killer-crew, with my bad english and my nothing of spanish language. LOL
Yeaterday, I've reached Rank 17. ( again! ) Six squadrons already invited me, the falcons too btw. :)
WHOOOOT?? I'm a falcon? MissHell would get a heart attack from laughing. xD

Well, I think I've to stay in this squadron, to keep the name black eagle(s) alive.
And I guess at least people like Stormbringerfast is able to understand me. ;-)

You're doing a great job here so you'll hear from me if I need tips, okay?
If You see some of the old members then please say heloo from me. kevi, mas, gmoney and of course to von pay.
But not o guardian, cuz I hope I'll see jeramy and you very soon in the game. :P
Tell him I'm the right one to test dirty tricks and all that. Yes I'm talking about Tanks!
jenny is for me what we call bfe, and I bet you remember of her name. ;-)

Hope to see you in the game, and if u r red u know what it means. :P
cya guys, or cheeep, how you say. idk ( sry, for an eagle like me it sounds cheeep a lil bit like spanish.
no idea what it means. missy wont tell me. xD )

Hug u all birds,
xoxo Lucy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Jeramy, jenny, baron rojo, OUTLAW-WAR-

You really should accept Lucy in the Sky!
Gimme a tank and you'll understand why.

Way to go 111th 3 days 15 hours ago #371838

• OUTLAW-WAR-
Thank you Lucy for the post. We realy do have good group that is doing very well and is also alot of fun to be this group of pilots. All of the 111th divisions are doing very well. HATEDONE is a new member but fits in well with these guys and I think RSWEIKERT is over is worrinessnof lag now...lol
Im sure Storm will be glad to hear from you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jenny, RENEGADE

Way to go 111th 2 days 17 hours ago #371848

• jenny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • SRY 4 MY BAD ENGLISH =(
  • Thank you received: 39
Hello 111 and all around. :) The most of you don't know me but no problem.
I know the most of the founders of 111. lol
If I remember right, I even saw a real picture of Guardian in a real jet. Well, it was just your arm J. so don't worry :)

And btw. Lucy, You're not really homeless. black eagles are black dragons now. ;)
Schön dich endlich wieder zu sehen Girl. :kiss:
Hattest du viel Spaß mit Tink, wann kommt sie?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Jeramy, baron rojo, RENEGADE, OUTLAW-WAR-

If You don't kill me cuz I'm a Girl means You don't respect me.
If You only kill me cuz I'm a Girl means alot of (s)kills for me.
If You see me in red means I'm coming to bomb your base.
Your entire team expects You to know what to do now !!!

Way to go 111th 2 days 12 hours ago #371852

• OUTLAW-WAR-
Well done Jagers, you men deserve a pat on the back for doing a fine job. We are growing stronger everyday and it shows...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RENEGADE

Way to go 111th 2 days 5 hours ago #371862

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Storm, I remember your name was Stormbringerfast (when Helen talked about you she said your real name ;-) and your brother XREIDX was really one of the most dangerous players ever.
- original quote from MissHell: >> Reid + red = You're dead! <<
No joke I swear xD
I remember of names like B Strachan, mbizzi, *420*, chali8, TheVampire, bomber, dragon10000, eas, bunnybunny, samweb, and of course MissHell . They all where like celebs for me. (cool,I found the big-font and color-button just in the right moment :D)

Yes lucy, I am stormbringerfast, Guardian remember Misshell and he said I quote . " Bring MissHell home to falcon", that is what Jeramy said :). Some of the names you mentioned are still active in DF. Well I am glad you and Misshell, 111th welcome you to dogfight and our 111th always welcome you and MissHell . :)

Way to go 111th 2 days 4 hours ago #371863

• Jeramy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • From The Ashes Of Honor And Dignity
  • Thank you received: 48
Welcome Back Ladies!!!! Its been a long time girls and I look forward to seeing you both ingame!!!!! Till then FFF!!!

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com2/2eaux09.jpg
  • Page:
Moderators: OUTLAW-WAR-RSWEIKERTRENEGADERusselReaperCOLT_45
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds