Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 2 weeks ago #374651

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 594

Titulo: Puppies' mansion manipulated
I have a great respect for the players who have a claw, fight a good fight in any environment although sometimes unfavorable, who do not flee the fight and care about the collective good of the game, these players do not worry about gaining immunity or being manipulated because they do not want to lose their essence as a good player and turn into a bad character by being dishonest, lying and supporting what harms the collective good and all.

And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. Romans 12:2
The following user(s) said Thank You: † V.Huntress War, Cypher7{WP}, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lone Player.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 2 weeks ago #374654

• † V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 867

Well, some people really enjoy makes characters in games fakes like them.

★★★★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud

Last edit: by † V.Huntress War.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 2 weeks ago #374657

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1850
lol

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 2 weeks ago #374662

• Pegoud
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200

Et pourquoi pas?

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 1 week ago #374689

• Lone Player

This week I will be less active in the game. I have bigger priorities to take care of and solve. Have a good game.
And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. Romans 12:2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 1 week ago #374767

• Lone Player

Hello, my friends, I'm dedicating a little more to the new version of Asphat 8, now in version 9 Legends. Very good to be distracted. Passion of every man: woman and automobile. So I have less activity in the Elite game, but I'm out there, relax. I did not leave the team.

Congratulations on the achievement of 3 # place. Team merit because I played very little last week.

This week is also very agitated, I will be infrequent in the game, I have intense personal life and short my wife, children traveling whenever I can, life is short and I do not want to leave to pleasure the family in our family trips. This week we finished 01 holiday and the other week also another 01 holiday, being one next to the other. I'll be happy, do the same. Seek to love your families.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 5 months 1 week ago #374768

• Lone Player

Olá, meus amigos, estou dedicando um pouco mais à nova versão do Asphat 8, agora na versão 9 Legends. Paixão de todo homem: mulher e automóvel. Então, eu tenho menos atividade no jogo Elite, mas estou lá fora, relaxe. Eu não deixei o time.

Parabéns pela conquista de 3 # lugar. Mérito da equipe porque joguei muito pouco na semana passada.

Esta semana também está muito agitado, vou ser pouco frequente no jogo, tenho vida pessoal intensa e curto minha esposa, crianças viajando sempre que posso, a vida é curta e não quero parar a família em nossas viagens de lazer. Esta semana teremos 01 feriado e na outra semana também mais 01 feriado, sendo um ao lado do outro. Eu vou ser feliz, faça o mesmo. Procure amar suas famílias.

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 3 months 4 days ago #375549

• Lone Player

well I knew this day would come and it took longer than I expected, after Joshua talked to me about it, but I want to thank you right now for the great contribution, participation and commitment that smokescreen had with our Lone's Rangers team in the period in which he fought by our team, we talked a lot about e-mail about strategies, missions and also about my son's health and his concern about it. Joshua, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and that you are happy in your new family in the game, your new team is already successful with a great achievement history and has a giant squad but respect your decision success and that you can grow and be a better player every day, no hard feelings, a hug from your friend Eduardo Lone Player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smoke screen

The Official Lone's Rangers Squadron 3 months 1 day ago #375588

• Smoke screen
  • Thank you received: 95
Thanks Lone :) it was a pleasure flying alongside you and your great squadron the Lone rangers thank you for such a great time God bless and I'll see you in the sky :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player, Cypher7{WP}

Moderators: Lone PlayerEvil destroyerAlvo FacilSmoke screen!vitoria!StrangeFireme
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds