• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939
Holy Crap what a epic match. Sir Dire 50 plus kills. Man that was good stuff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372919

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372920

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Thank you received: 4958
Wow, what a game Cypher, Treehell, Sid, GideonSword, Raven, tlim, FlyingToast and RRR just had. If I forgot anyone it's because it was a knock-down drag- out fight like the ole school games. Damn good fun!

And when it was over my jaw dropped and I got a STAR!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOO

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372921

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Congratulations brother DireWolf, Well Done!!!
ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372923

• |*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*|
  • Lord Reaper of WS
  • Thank you received: 150

Congrats man. I only played a min against y’all in this one. I entered and it was quite literally like looking through frosted glass with an earthquake going on. Every single plane was skipping from my POV. So I looked at the scores and saw how well y’all were doing and figured it had to be on my end since y’all had been in that game so long. So I quickly tried restarting the match but it was still freezing on me in the lobby, let alone reentering the match. So ended up restarting my router and missed it. Which kills me..cuz I wanted to be in that one bad. Nevertheless, good to see a consistent trend forming here...just ballin out on people night after night as a squad, definitely does not suck. Congrats buddy, well deserved. AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by |*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*|. Reason: Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwooooooooo

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372925

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Commanding Officer
Has Awarded
ONE
GOLD STAR
and designation as ACE
To
Air Vice-Marshal DireWolf
For his 52 Kills In A Single Game.
July 17, 2018

Wowzer, what a game that must have been. BZ to you, Sir Dire, for once again proving to the reds just how tenacious and deadly you are. As always it is a pleasure to present another Wolf with the coveted Ace award. Affix that third star to your name with pride Sir Dire, you certainly earned it the hard way.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372926

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
hi my wolven friends ! had a lot of fun last night its been about six weeks since i took the bird out .I had skeeter on my side most of the night good to fly with him again even tho cypher wouldn't let me pass bit like old times (just with a shed load of lag on my end ) good to see some good folks still around
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372928

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

|*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*| wrote: Apologies Gaw...didn’t mean to be that way buddy..just couldn’t afford letting you shake loose in that jet...but I’d advise going back to WW1 if your gonna gun fight like that..jet is a disadvantage unless your flying like a d-bag..I appreciate you not doing that..I reckon I’m just so trained to get the jets first that you took the brunt of that...nevertheless y’all had us pinned back at our base there for 5-6 mins..which if Dumont wouldn’t of began to skip and thus stayed in game, y’all would of broken through...instead it just clumped Numero, Tlim and me together and once we got y’all off the base we were taking off together...so since u were firing on us instead of strictly bombing, u had 3-4 pilots zeroing in on your jet silouette at distance, which ended up being rough for ya..but I certainly didn’t mean to be a bully or anything like that..sure no one else on the team did either...just get back in ww1 and shoot how u used to, and I think you’ll realize your perceived poor game was more so circumstance and plane choice than your rust or skill level...anyhow til I see your noob azz in the sky again lol....aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwooooooooooo

I would prefer to just fly WW! but given my current state of deficiency in playing the game, I cant afford to get caught with a better player in the WW2 with me in the WW1. I am really just trying to get some shooting experience which is why I fly nose to nose. Well, I always played that way. Difference now is I cant hit the other plane. I swear the bullet drop has changed, but I have been away for awhile.
I hope I didn't come across as complaining, as that wasn't my intention. If I am complaining about anything, its my own inability. Going to work on that.
Always like to see the howlers in game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372936

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

[*M] GAW wrote:

|*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*| wrote: Apologies Gaw...didn’t mean to be that way buddy..just couldn’t afford letting you shake loose in that jet...but I’d advise going back to WW1 if your gonna gun fight like that..jet is a disadvantage unless your flying like a d-bag..I appreciate you not doing that..I reckon I’m just so trained to get the jets first that you took the brunt of that...nevertheless y’all had us pinned back at our base there for 5-6 mins..which if Dumont wouldn’t of began to skip and thus stayed in game, y’all would of broken through...instead it just clumped Numero, Tlim and me together and once we got y’all off the base we were taking off together...so since u were firing on us instead of strictly bombing, u had 3-4 pilots zeroing in on your jet silouette at distance, which ended up being rough for ya..but I certainly didn’t mean to be a bully or anything like that..sure no one else on the team did either...just get back in ww1 and shoot how u used to, and I think you’ll realize your perceived poor game was more so circumstance and plane choice than your rust or skill level...anyhow til I see your noob azz in the sky again lol....aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwooooooooooo

I would prefer to just fly WW! but given my current state of deficiency in playing the game, I cant afford to get caught with a better player in the WW2 with me in the WW1. I am really just trying to get some shooting experience which is why I fly nose to nose. Well, I always played that way. Difference now is I cant hit the other plane. I swear the bullet drop has changed, but I have been away for awhile.
I hope I didn't come across as complaining, as that wasn't my intention. If I am complaining about anything, its my own inability. Going to work on that.

There is more than one player who shares your feelings GAW. Flying the WW2 because they aren't proficient enough in WW1 to be competitive. After hearing that I have softened my stance on the WW2 guys a little. I hear the IPAD folks have a real difficult time of it.

Its all good bro. We here at Howlers Inc. just like a good fight above all else.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372938

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote:

There is more than one player who shares your feelings GAW. Flying the WW2 because they aren't proficient enough in WW1 to be competitive. After hearing that I have softened my stance on the WW2 guys a little. I hear the IPAD folks have a real difficult time of it.

Its all good bro. We here at Howlers Inc. just like a good fight above all else.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwwww

I am using an iPad. Figures
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372939

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Every now and again I get a good game going too.

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooowwwww

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372941

• DireWolf{WP****}
Viper,

You've had a couple of nice games recently. Always good to see WOLF PACK (or Howlers Inc.---...nice one!) go out there and hunt down the reds.

The Ipad folks got kicked to the curb and don't blame them for flying WW2 planes. As far as mine, I wish I could sell them all to someone that would appreciate them. Howler's Inc. Itsy?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372947

• Lord Reaper of WS

Yeh I’m on iPad, with virtual joystick. Some people claim that it is an advantage, some claim that it is not. I remember back in the good ol days when PEGOT or w.e his name was would just land upside down in his plane for the entire game if it wasn’t purely exclusive devices playing in the match,..if someone wandered in on PC or Apple can’t remember which, he’d just stop playing..I’ve tried playing on Samsung tablet and it was absolutely terrible..iPad in game really isn’t all that bad with the sensitivity turned up with virtual joystick...but I am consistently battling issues with frame rate and just random little quirks. Obviously when it’s on it’s on, but it seems to be dependent on a number of variables outside of my control. Most of all, it’s the little things like: never being able to change my name, never being able to upgrade plane, buy chute, etc..eventually I was able to do so on someone else’s device a while back, but still can’t change the name..it’s just permanently stuck I suppose. But in WW2 idk if iPad has a difference or not, but I suck in those planes bad..I mean and usually outturn people unless they’re in top tier planes...with the exception being the P-38. I bought it, but it will be 2046 before it’s upgraded..but I’ve flown it stock, and like it better than my spitfire ten fold..mainly cause of the shooting being in the center like a jet or WW1..I mean it’s just sick, and I can’t wholly admit that it wouldn’t be my plane of choice if it was upgraded...idk, I like WW1..but it would be nice to be able to fly the WW2 in certain matches effectivley..like cap the carriers or cap the flag, etc...

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372955

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
A couple questions about the game as it is today. I am doing good to get off the runway so I have had little time to research.
1. Can you still land on the zep and take the gun position in the nose? If so, what are the chance your gun will be loaded with marshmallows?
2. Can you still board the bombers and alternate to the 3 gun positions?
3. Can you man the guns on the front of the carrier in any of the scenarios?
4. What about this train? Can you take out the bridge in front of the train? Do you have to hit the engine or can you hit any car? I suppose that guns and bombs register hits, Is it possible to bomb the train while it is in the tunnel without blowing up yourself in the process?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372956

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

[*M] GAW wrote: A couple questions about the game as it is today. I am doing good to get off the runway so I have had little time to research.
1. Can you still land on the zep and take the gun position in the nose? If so, what are the chance your gun will be loaded with marshmallows?
Answer: I have never been able to land on the zep so I cannot answer that
2. Can you still board the bombers and alternate to the 3 gun positions?
Yes
3. Can you man the guns on the front of the carrier in any of the scenarios?
Dunno
4. What about this train? Can you take out the bridge in front of the train? Do you have to hit the engine or can you hit any car? I suppose that guns and bombs register hits, Is it possible to bomb the train while it is in the tunnel without blowing up yourself in the process?

[/You can hit any car. I haven't had much success with bombs, but the bullets do just fine against it

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 9 months ago #372957

• DireWolf{WP****}
Hey Gaw,
1. Not sure about Zep it's always so dark and has been glitchy. I've tried to land and no luck.
2. The bomber can be boarded and works.I was shot down by someone the other day---seems to work well.
3. I've seen people in Dogfight matches do this, but not in a BTC game.
4. As far as the train--guns work better than the bombs. I notice when I fire at the train the number goes down fairly quickly. I have not seen anyone bomb the bridge.

Hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #372973

• DireWolf{WP****}
Wolf Pack was out huntin' the reds and howling like crazy! Good to see so many brothers in the air---red or blue, win or lose---it's a hOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOooowlin' good time!

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #372974

• Lord Reaper of WS

One of the best, all around night of Dogfight I’ve been lucky enough to be a part of. Dire, Sid, And Pappy. Dire we must of played for hours and hours it seemed..but man I had a blast..especially that first one with ace..that was just fun.,hectic, stressful and ultimately a hard fought loss..still it was a blast and a half..I think that there were 4 WP members all in that one match..had multiple games of cap the carrier that had so many planes in it that I missed Dire on the carrier twice with bombs and then flew by him repeatedly cuz I couldn’t tell who’s plane was who’s parked on the deck. Lag was poor in that last match, but it was really only isolated to Tommy”s InviziJET..(need to trademark that)..nevertheless it was the only incident really the entire night, and I mean hell, that is a small victory in and of itself, irregsrdless of everything else...was awesome guys! Got a screen shot of one of the games, had a ton of us in it..I’ll post it some other time, I’m going to bed..AAAAAAAAWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #372992

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I been chewing every dog toy in the house trying to find a sense of the old DF, cant find one. So, im flying and dying a lot....heheheheeeee. Still a good place to die gents.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #372994

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Well hello Gaw! You are our next contestant on Wheel of Dogfight!
We will try to answer your questions to our best of our knowledge. We sure are happy to have u back participating on Wheel of Dogfight!!

[*M] GAW wrote: A couple questions about the game as it is today. I am doing good to get off the runway so I have had little time to research.
1. Can you still land on the zep and take the gun position in the nose? If so, what are the chance your gun will be loaded with marshmallows?Yassss u can still land on the zep and go nuts shooting at reds, have seen a couple of players from opposite team land and use the gun itself to shoot down the zep. I have not tried this last thing as I value the life of zeppelins across the world.

2. Can you still board the bombers and alternate to the 3 gun positions? Yasssss u can play musical chairs inside the plane and kill all enemy planes around you. But for some reason other players will see u floating or ride wonder woman planes right behind the bomber.

3. Can you man the guns on the front of the carrier in any of the scenarios? Yassss you can go crazy there too, some players love to do this, and drive others nuts. Oh, and yes u can use it in the opposing ships as well and kill them in their own house.

What about it? It’s a choo choo! Well u can take the bridge out, but the train tracks are made of zupermans steal and they float in midair. You can hit any car to register points if u hit with bombs they do damage, but it will register only if u shoot at the train after u bomb it. Yass u can bomb the train in the tunnel but yes,you will blow up in the process. What about it?? Well U WON!!!

What did u win u say?? I will let the Pack and the Misfits select your prices!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #372996

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Evidently there's something that your doing that we haven't done. And that's fine. But do you really think your that much better than anyone here? Cmon....I know all the maneuvers in ACM's. I know them well mam'. If all equal than what is your secret. . . . .lol?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #372997

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Skeeeeeeterrrrrr!
Always nice to see u. noooooooooooooo I am not better than anyone around here, Viper can run circles around me and fill my little red ridding hood basket full of holes. The Pack always scares me, and you have awesome pilots hunting the DF sky’s. Dire has pointy teeth and CY is so fast with all his slick moves. You sure make it scary around the DF woods. But what is this ACM thing? and my secret? I make the Big Bad Wolfie Hooooooooooooooowl!!! LOL

. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373018

• DireWolf{WP****}
Flew a couple good games today. Saw some folks with an [M] that I hadn't seen in a long time. And REZ is always red...lol

Game was glitchy and think I was being shot in the back from players in the NEXT game. :ohmy: :lol:
Skeet says it all...good place to die in WOLF PACK!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373047

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
. .
So, I google the ACM thing and to my surprise it was not The American Country Music Awards. Zebra once told me about this manual but no no no no; it’s too complex. I much rather listen to Blake Shelton than to read that. Do u like country music?

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373054

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Hey all, just checking in, I see the wwl and wwll are still combined.
I miss playing the old separated game and I miss flying and fighting with you all. Playing war wings but it just doesn't have the community that dfe has.
Hope the game is thriving so maybe better changes can be made.

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373055

• DireWolf{WP****}

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Hey all, just checking in, I see the wwl and wwll are still combined.
I miss playing the old separated game and I miss flying and fighting with you all. Playing war wings but it just doesn't have the community that dfe has.
Hope the game is thriving so maybe better changes can be made.

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooouuuuuuuu!!!!

Hey Pmoon! Great to see you brother.

I've tried a few other games too and not the same as this one. Some nights I've been in games with 3-4+ members of Wolf Pack and had a great time. Several squads are gearing up to fly the unfriendly skies again.

Who knows what the future holds.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373081

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Dang youll must stay up all night youll never turn the lights off in here. LoL hmmmmm must be a Wolf thing ! Just had to say hey thanks for some good games Vip, Dire, Sid sorry if i missed anyone wp ive flown with or against in last few days.
Side note
wth is that noise ! Oh they must be up to no good again ya those bunch of [M]isfits gtg see what their up to now. They keep taking my wheelchair and lock tightening the wheel axles when im in bed.
Lt. Dan a [M]ess
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373107

• CRAZED{WP/*}
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 183
How has the pack been?just a crazy guy checking in to say hi:)

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373110

• DireWolf{WP****}
Hiya Crazed,

The Pack is doing well. Come join us in the skies and hunt the REDS, brother!

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOO

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 8 months ago #373111

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

CRAZED!!! Long time no see brother. Anytime you are up for a hunt feel free. Plenty of reds to kill these days.

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwww

Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.887 seconds