×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The New Lunar Republic Squadron

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352292

  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Posts: 4504
  • Thank you received: 9249

Cush wrote: Epic battle, great game blue![


yes that was good fought battle and you played well in all fronts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, bici tommaso, Cush [NLR]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352302

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Congratulations SIR BICI Tommaso

on achieving the

Level UP (45 to 46) [/size]


Just One More Step To MORAF
[/size]




Congrats Bici! You'll be there in no time and well deserved. Now I know why you mentioned something about so many points left to go in game...just don't look up at points and keep firing away. Always nice to fly with you.

Cheers NLR and Bici..!

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352350

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1560
  • Thank you received: 3317
He's bad hombre!


RIP CRAZYWOLF


The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352354

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2777
  • Thank you received: 5381

TXLAWMAN wrote: He's bad hombre!


Yes, bigly!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352395

  • {BLK}{WOLF}
  • {BLK}{WOLF}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1021
  • Thank you received: 1682




hey mcfate u still can move sir and was great to see ya man !!! i seen ur msg in wc but cant reply lol not at the moment anyway !!! but ty sir for relaying the msg and i hope jimmy finds somthing to play on him and miss 420 really tought me alot about a good turnfight and for that and many other reasons the great NLR will always have my respect and good wishes !!!!!!!!! this howl is 4 u guys ooOOooOOoOOoooOOooOOOO o !!!!!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Cush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352396

  • [NLR]Jacob10000
  • [NLR]Jacob10000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thank you received: 1711

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:




hey mcfate u still can move sir and was great to see ya man !!! i seen ur msg in wc but cant reply lol not at the moment anyway !!! but ty sir for relaying the msg and i hope jimmy finds somthing to play on him and miss 420 really tought me alot about a good turnfight and for that and many other reasons the great NLR will always have my respect and good wishes !!!!!!!!! this howl is 4 u guys ooOOooOOoOOoooOOooOOOO o !!!!!!!

I passed your previous message on to Jimmy. He said to return the hello. Also, I just shared this post with him as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352397

  • Glenn Danzig
  • Glenn Danzig's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Liking people since 1985!
  • Posts: 10
  • Thank you received: 15
Be careful{BLK}{WOLF}, some people take this game too seriously, and might get angry if you speak with the #1 squad. Jealously is afoot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Glenn Danzig.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352398

  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Posts: 4504
  • Thank you received: 9249

Glenn Danzig wrote: Be careful{BLK}{WOLF}, some people take this game too seriously, and might get angry if you speak with the #1 squad. Jealously is afoot!


Everyone loves NLR as we respect each player so no one is jealous about being #1. Position gets changed now and then but respect stay there for ever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, bici tommaso, Glenn Danzig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352399

  • Glenn Danzig
  • Glenn Danzig's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Liking people since 1985!
  • Posts: 10
  • Thank you received: 15
I agree with you, but some players/squads don't "practice what they preach" the evidence grows daily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352403

  • D- CC RIDER
  • D- CC RIDER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Posts: 1624
  • Thank you received: 6436

DireWolf{WP***} wrote:

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Congratulations SIR BICI Tommaso

on achieving the

Level UP (45 to 46) [/size]


Just One More Step To MORAF
[/size]




Congrats Bici! You'll be there in no time and well deserved. Now I know why you mentioned something about so many points left to go in game...just don't look up at points and keep firing away. Always nice to fly with you.

Cheers NLR and Bici..!

:)

Yes Sir Bici ;) what he said . Grats mate .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso, [NLR]Cush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352404

  • [NLR]Cush
  • [NLR]Cush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 25
  • Thank you received: 49

Graphics are kewl!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352408

  • [*M] GAW
  • [*M] GAW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1308
  • Thank you received: 4121

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

DireWolf{WP***} wrote:

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Congratulations SIR BICI Tommaso

on achieving the

Level UP (45 to 46) [/size]


Just One More Step To MORAF
[/size]




Congrats Bici! You'll be there in no time and well deserved. Now I know why you mentioned something about so many points left to go in game...just don't look up at points and keep firing away. Always nice to fly with you.

Cheers NLR and Bici..!

:)

Yes Sir Bici ;) what he said . Grats mate .


Huge congrats to one of my favorite Dog Fight players. Good Job Bici.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352487

  • GHOSTRIDER1
  • GHOSTRIDER1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Posts: 1174
  • Thank you received: 1872
Good going bici
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352600

  • Cush [NLR]
  • Cush [NLR]'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Posts: 388
  • Thank you received: 807
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nightorado, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352611

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1560
  • Thank you received: 3317
Greetings and salutations to the NLR! I am here officially to declare the People's Democratic Republic of Mean Old Men are commencing overt and covert warfare against your squad! Please be kind enough to either surrender now, or give us some boundaries. We intend to mock and banter with you. We can get a bit carried away. Our leader is sometimes not rational. If you can't identify specific boundaries that if crossed would offend the decency of the NLR, M.O.M will allow you a safe word that will suspend taunting and humor for a 4 hour and 17 minute window. Cheers!


RIP CRAZYWOLF


The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Bingo, Husky Dog, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352614

  • [NLR]Jacob10000
  • [NLR]Jacob10000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thank you received: 1711
Thank you for being considerate enough to give us forewarning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352615

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2995
  • Thank you received: 5271

[NLR]Jacob10000 wrote: Thank you for being considerate enough to give us forewarning.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352618

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2777
  • Thank you received: 5381
Attention all NLR. As the #1 ranked squad of Dogfight we must expect to be the target of some ire. No need to worry, just beware of pranks from "#2"... it's easier to put out the fire if you don't try to stomp it out by putting your foot in it. :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]Jacob10000, Cricket, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Doggy Dix, Dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352622

  • [NLR]Jacob10000
  • [NLR]Jacob10000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thank you received: 1711
I shall begin consuming large amounts of various types of tasty liquids just in case I need to "extinguish" an inferno later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352635

  • {NLR} Octavia
  • {NLR} Octavia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 22
Great job for #1!! Very inspiring performance NLR. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352638

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1560
  • Thank you received: 3317


RIP CRAZYWOLF


Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352639

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1560
  • Thank you received: 3317
So I suck at spelling


RIP CRAZYWOLF


Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352642

  • [NLR]Jacob10000
  • [NLR]Jacob10000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thank you received: 1711
I is a good fire pitter outer tex
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352643

  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Posts: 4504
  • Thank you received: 9249

TXLAWMAN wrote: Greetings and salutations to the NLR! I am here officially to declare the People's Democratic Republic of Mean Old Men are commencing overt and covert warfare against your squad! Please be kind enough to either surrender now, or give us some boundaries. We intend to mock and banter with you. We can get a bit carried away. Our leader is sometimes not rational. If you can't identify specific boundaries that if crossed would offend the decency of the NLR, M.O.M will allow you a safe word that will suspend taunting and humor for a 4 hour and 17 minute window. Cheers!

In NLR

Guests are welcomed with

Open arms and tight hug.

We don't have boundaries

So make yourself comfortable

And enjoy your stay

As long as you wish.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, bici tommaso, [NLR]Cush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352646

  • Bingo
  • Bingo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Posts: 306
  • Thank you received: 424
NLR has reserved a hospitality suite for M.O.M

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352649

  • [NLR]Jacob10000
  • [NLR]Jacob10000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thank you received: 1711
Um.......that's not the hospitality suite.........that's the inside of our dumpster :huh: you are more than welcome to stay in there if you want to. Come to think of it, the decor is reminiscent of the Thugz clubhouse. Y'all didn't go dumpster diving for decorations did you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352653

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2652
  • Thank you received: 4959

Cush wrote: Wow thanks Viper!
You are without a doubt one of the best!
Bravo Zulu my friend


Cush is a deadly foe. I look back in fondness when I was new . Cush and Kimber Wolf plus myself having a blast playing really tight and even games against 3rdmed, Flatline, and Von kilner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Cush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352655

  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Posts: 4504
  • Thank you received: 9249

We are happy to announce that

Prine Time

has been inducted as new member in our squad.


Welcome to the NLR Family [/size] .

You are supposed to put [NLR] tag before your name as a token of pride and respect towards your squad and its members.

I do hope that you will prove yourself as an asset to the squad.

Keeping your cool, dignity and playing fair game is what NLRs are known for and now you are representing one of us.

Please feel free to reach to any member from the squad for all your queries and assistance and we’ll be happy to address the same to our best abilities.




FOUNDER

Luna

CO-FOUNDER

Octavia

MODERATORS

[NLR]*XxXxX* and [NLR] McFate

SQUAD OFFICERS

[NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]*420*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR]BlueFighter,
NLR|Jimmy the Great, [NLR]Jacob10000 and [NLR]BICI Tommaso



Please go through the Important NLR related thread to have an overview of the squad activities.

Quick Links To Various NLR Threads

Happy Browsing and Flying
[/color][/size]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR]Jacob10000, [NLR] McFate, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352660

  • Husky Dog
  • Husky Dog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1439
  • Thank you received: 3506

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

TXLAWMAN wrote: Greetings and salutations to the NLR! I am here officially to declare the People's Democratic Republic of Mean Old Men are commencing overt and covert warfare against your squad! Please be kind enough to either surrender now, or give us some boundaries. We intend to mock and banter with you. We can get a bit carried away. Our leader is sometimes not rational. If you can't identify specific boundaries that if crossed would offend the decency of the NLR, M.O.M will allow you a safe word that will suspend taunting and humor for a 4 hour and 17 minute window. Cheers!

In NLR

Guests are welcomed with

Open arms and tight hug.

We don't have boundaries

So make yourself comfortable

And enjoy your stay

As long as you wish.


And then I keeel you! :P

You all are awesome, and I look forward to the challenge of overtaking you. Our last mark proved... well, unremarkable, but NLR will be a true challenge! It is always a great pleasure to see any of you in the skies.

Cheers!


To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, Dognamitt, [NLR]Cush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The New Lunar Republic Squadron 3 years 2 months ago #352869

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1560
  • Thank you received: 3317
Got my new parachute gun custom made for pony slaughter. Hope y'all like it. If one y'all gets four lucky shots, you might even see it in action! :evil:



RIP CRAZYWOLF


The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, [NLR]Cush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.
Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush [NLR]boom2
Time to create page: 5.352 seconds