Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32866

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Hallefrickinlujah! Devil, it took you long enough but MOM finally wore you down! I couldn't be more pleased to be squadron mates with you, my brother. Your personal banner's attached...welcome to MOM!

Wigipedia
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: new jersey devil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32872

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Hey Gary, check your avatar, when I looked at your profile it was Galahad's. You have two to choose from, one from a few days ago (scroll back till you see four big batches of thumbnails) and the revised one from today. The first one that just says "Pink." cracks me up...no idea why. I guess it's sorta surrealism in banner form.

Was it Mav's suggestion to post personal bio's? I think that's a brilliant idea and will really solidify our MOM-bond.

I'm originally from metro Detroit, spent twenty years in broadcasting as a station announcer, on-air host/DJ and creative director in Motown before going freelance as a voice over narrator/actor and ad copywriter. I lived briefly in New Orleans before moving to NYC where I do all of the above and portrait photography. (Head shots for actors, etc)
My primary activity here is as a published and performing poet, something I've been doing all my life. The "Wigbomb" thing is a nickname that started as an old email address, Wig being the first syllable of Wiggins, my last name. Bomb...just because I liked the sound of anything combined with it. Monkeybomb, Donutbomb, Dentinheadbomb...no matter what you attach to the front it always works. I'm thinking of changing my in-game name to just "Wig"...it'll make me harder to hit at range. But, now, the temptation to go with "Wigmom" is pretty strong. ;)

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32874

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744
True confessions, so let it be known... Can you see all the 12 year olds doing something like this? No life experience's. They would have to tell what they had at the school lunchroom for lunch.. Do schools still have lunchrooms..?

I am a retired FED. 32 years as an Air Traffic Controller pretty much fried my brain and prepared me for this squadron of great guys. Retired in 2003 from St. Louis and high-tailed it to Texas, somewhere that was warmer than up north. If any of you ever flew, I may have talked to you if you were ever in or out of STL, SUS, DSM, FOE. Started in the Air Force 1969-1977, McDill AFB Florida,Spangdahlem Air Base Germany, Forbes Air Base Kansas. ( can verify also that there's nothing to do in Kansas)
Learned how to fly in the Aero Club on the Base in Germany, just flew Cessna,s never progressed to anything more complex. Too darn expensive to do for fun now. True believer in the phrase: Rather be down here wishing I was up there, than being up here wishing I was down there.. Think about it !?

Anyway, glad to be a part of this organization
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex, Wigbomb

Last edit: by SheiBe Kopf.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32876

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
Born and raised in Brooklyn ny. Worked construction my whole life union local 1 brick block layer. Recovered alcoholic bought a bar. Yes I am a complete moron. Sober 3 years just came off liver transplant list six months ago with Gods help.
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32877

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Official Rules and Owner’s Manual for your 2012 MOM LX5000

The following rules are to be adhered to on pain of death or something really serious:

Rule 1 – There are no rules in M.O.M.

Rule 2 – There is no lying in M.O.M.

Rule 3 – Rule 2 is a lie.

Rule 4 – No member of M.O.M. will engage in team killing (shooting at members of his own team) spawn killing (shooting at the comic book character Spawn) or spawn raping (we don’t recommend raping anyone but if you must, we recommend you try to rape Spawn. Give us a heads up first so we can come watch.) We regard these practices as craven, dishonorable, weak, gutless, moronic and none of us engages in any of them more than once or twice per mission.

Rule 5 – Language: we encourage the use of language in M.O.M. Hand gestures don’t work so hot online.

Rule 7 – Math was our favorite subject to skip in school so we could go out back and have us a smoke of...we mean, do some independent horticultural research. Education is a wonderful thing. But really, the computer site gizmo keeps track of your kills so who needs it?

Rule 8 – Any member who doesn’t show up on time for his shift will be docked a half day’s pay.

Rule 9 – All members of M.O.M. must be courteous and polite to fellow players. Say “Thank you so much” after shooting someone down. If it happens to be a player you despise, say, “Thank you so much you miserable mother f*cking son of a b*tch.” Then strafe him in his chute.

Rule 10 – All members will adhere to the M.O.M. Principles of Flight, as follows:
Fly at least a little above the ground.
Shoot the red guys.
Bomb stuff.
Have some cake.

Age and Other Requirements for Membership in M.O.M.:

Pilots applying for squadron membership must be between the ages of 21 and 174. Unless you’re really, really good. Then you can be 3 and we wouldn’t give a rat’s ascot.
For the most part M.O.M. pilots are in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s after which point we forget how to count that high or what we just had for lunch. It looked like it used to be peas.

Anyone of any age may apply to join M.O.M. A select few underage pilots will be admitted as “Prodigy” members and treated like dirt. You can get even by treating your own kids like dirt when you’re as old as most members of M.O.M.

Applications will be subject to review by the M.O.M. Board of Admissions, consisting of dogss, B Strachan, Dentinhead, SheiBe Kopf. Wigbomb and an albino raccoon called Jimmy the Lip. In case of a 3-3 tie the applicant him/herself will have the tie breaking vote.

Applications should be submitted in the form of a hand written email on standard 8.5x11 paper with decorations in either poster paint, colored pencil, crayon or the blood of a virgin. Some form of death and/or ice hockey must be incorporated into the imagery. A forum post containing the words, “Hey you old clowns, can I join?” will also be acceptable.

Bribery is encouraged and will almost certainly get you in. Cash is preferred but hookers, crack, liquor, DVD’s or virgins (with blood still intact) will be considered. Strachan likes a nice redhead and SheiBe prefers a vintage Chardonnay. The rest of us aren’t that particular.

If you believe in the notion that a game can be played with mutual respect in the spirit of friendly competition and a healthy hatred of Lady GaGa, write and tell us. Above all M.O.M. is dedicated to the having of fun. Even if it means killing you. There isn’t much we wouldn’t do for a laugh, and seeing you die is fairly high on the list. Become one of us or risk utter and complete annihilation at the hands and feet of M.O.M. Or, y’know, just, um, like…don’t. That’d be cool, too.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoGss, Big Tex, ZandorHawke

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32878

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dogss wrote: Born and raised in Brooklyn ny. Worked construction my whole life union local 1 brick block layer. Recovered alcoholic bought a bar. Yes I am a complete moron. Sober 3 years just came off liver transplant list six months ago with Gods help.

Way to go!

Thanks for letting me shoot you down tonight.. Older than dirt and a day younger than water....
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoGss

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32879

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok wig literally dying of laughter right now. That goes on page one have be kopf copy and paste it in first post lmao
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32880

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

SheiBe Kopf wrote: True confessions, so let it be known... Can you see all the 12 year olds doing something like this? No life experience's. They would have to tell what they had at the school lunchroom for lunch.. Do schools still have lunchrooms..?

I am a retired FED. 32 years as an Air Traffic Controller pretty much fried my brain and prepared me for this squadron of great guys. Retired in 2003 from St. Louis and high-tailed it to Texas, somewhere that was warmer than up north. If any of you ever flew, I may have talked to you if you were ever in or out of STL, SUS, DSM, FOE. Started in the Air Force 1969-1977, McDill AFB Florida,Spangdahlem Air Base Germany, Forbes Air Base Kansas. ( can verify also that there's nothing to do in Kansas)
Learned how to fly in the Aero Club on the Base in Germany, just flew Cessna,s never progressed to anything more complex. Too darn expensive to do for fun now. True believer in the phrase: Rather be down here wishing I was up there, than being up here wishing I was down there.. Think about it !?

Anyway, glad to be a part of this organization

Don't dis Kansas!! Jk u can talk bad about it all u want there really is nothing here but hey we have a giant imax ...that's cool right? ...maybe.. (Sorry for this random post on ur guys thread)
Don't ever quit.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32881

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

Welcome to The Official M.O.M Thread.

====================================
To join the actual squadron, go here:
www.dogfightplay.com/management/squadmgnt/
+++
To give yourself a Squad-Tag (so we may properly identify ourselves in game), go here .

=============================================

Current Members

SheiBe Kopf
B Strachan
Dentinhead
.Wigbomb
Farcanal
btschuman
dogss
Bopes
Seattle
Big Tex
Hat in the Ring
Paul Mantz, Jr.
ktheo
SB467
iQQi
Mavrk12
oedius
Big Tex
Gary-the-Pink
hansone
whitenow
Gaavster
Dannydrooler
FatBob
ZanderHawke
EddieRickenbaker
felabad
LD Dutchkiller
new jersey devil
Galahad

These are the current confirmed members. If you are a member and wish to be listed, please respond accordingly in this thread.
=============================================

Official Rules and Owner’s Manual for your 2012 MOM LX5000

The following rules are to be adhered to on pain of death or something really serious:

Rule 1 – There are no rules in M.O.M.

Rule 2 – There is no lying in M.O.M.

Rule 3 – Rule 2 is a lie.

Rule 4 – No member of M.O.M. will engage in team killing (shooting at members of his own team) spawn killing (shooting at the comic book character Spawn) or spawn raping (we don’t recommend raping anyone but if you must, we recommend you try to rape Spawn. Give us a heads up first so we can come watch.) We regard these practices as craven, dishonorable, weak, gutless, moronic and none of us engages in any of them more than once or twice per mission.

Rule 5 – Language: we encourage the use of language in M.O.M. Hand gestures don’t work so hot online.

Rule 7 – Math was our favorite subject to skip in school so we could go out back and have us a smoke of...we mean, do some independent horticultural research. Education is a wonderful thing. But really, the computer site gizmo keeps track of your kills so who needs it?

Rule 8 – Any member who doesn’t show up on time for his shift will be docked a half day’s pay.

Rule 9 – All members of M.O.M. must be courteous and polite to fellow players. Say “Thank you so much” after shooting someone down. If it happens to be a player you despise, say, “Thank you so much you miserable mother f*cking son of a b*tch.” Then strafe him in his chute.

Rule 10 – All members will adhere to the M.O.M. Principles of Flight, as follows:
Fly at least a little above the ground.
Shoot the red guys.
Bomb stuff.
Have some cake.

Age and Other Requirements for Membership in M.O.M

Pilots applying for squadron membership must be between the ages of 21 and 174. Unless you’re really, really good. Then you can be 3 and we wouldn’t give a rat’s ascot.
For the most part M.O.M. pilots are in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s after which point we forget how to count that high or what we just had for lunch. It looked like it used to be peas.

Anyone of any age may apply to join M.O.M. A select few underage pilots will be admitted as “Prodigy” members and treated like dirt. You can get even by treating your own kids like dirt when you’re as old as most members of M.O.M.

Applications will be subject to review by the M.O.M. Board of Admissions, consisting of dogss, B Strachan, Dentinhead, SheiBe Kopf. Wigbomb and an albino raccoon called Jimmy the Lip. In case of a 3-3 tie the applicant him/herself will have the tie breaking vote.

Applications should be submitted in the form of a hand written email on standard 8.5x11 paper with decorations in either poster paint, colored pencil, crayon or the blood of a virgin. Some form of death and/or ice hockey must be incorporated into the imagery. A forum post containing the words, “Hey you old clowns, can I join?” will also be acceptable.

Bribery is encouraged and will almost certainly get you in. Cash is preferred but hookers, crack, liquor, DVD’s or virgins (with blood still intact) will be considered. Strachan likes a nice redhead and SheiBe prefers a vintage Chardonnay. The rest of us aren’t that particular.

If you believe in the notion that a game can be played with mutual respect in the spirit of friendly competition and a healthy hatred of Lady GaGa, write and tell us. Above all M.O.M. is dedicated to the having of fun. Even if it means killing you. There isn’t much we wouldn’t do for a laugh, and seeing you die is fairly high on the list. Become one of us or risk utter and complete annihilation at the hands and feet of M.O.M. Or, y’know, just, um, like…don’t. That’d be cool, too.

Last edit: by SheiBe Kopf.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32887

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 673
How do I add this fine artwork to my profile? The is very cool wigbomb.....thank you and all of the squad for saving me.....mean old devil...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32891

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 673
Hey guys once again thanks for having me in the squad..I'll tell you a little about myself...I live in Evesham twp, NJ don't hold that against me lol..I'm married no children. but have two dogs.. I'm a corcetions officer been for 22 years and love to ride my Harley Davidson motorcycle...oh I will be moving down south to South Carolina in te ext 3 years..I currently own a house just outside of Myrtle Beach....all I can say is thanks to all mean old men rocks....mean ole devil :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32894

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
hi all fellow M.O.M squadron
apoligise for the late joining but have been away for a couple of days
riding the waves.
I have now signed up.
wow wigbomb it looks like it has been busy since ive been away what a squadron
great to see all of the top aces r joining us
:woohoo:
see u in the skies

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32895

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
I am 55 years young. I have one son who is a Marine and one stepson who is in the Marine Reserves. My wife is a nurse. I am a "transplanted" texan, originally Arkansas, living here for over 18 years now. I work in Quality Assurance department of a railcar repair company. Basically, I inspect the railcars when they arrive & generate repair estimates & work orders. This means I get to spend lots of time outdoors away from confines of office. This is in Roscoe Texas, 8 miles west of Sweetwater, and is also home to one of the world's largest wind farms. My home in Abilene is about 48 miles east.
I have been an avid road bicycler for about 5 years now. I currently ride a Felt F75. I also have a 1999 Harley Davidson 883 Sportster which has been upgraded with 1200cc Screamin'Eagle Thunderstorm Heads. It still will not touch any of the "crotch rockets" but, I nothing sounds as good as a Harley in my opinion.
I have been involved in boxing, grappling & other martials arts over the years. Firearms have always been an important part of my life.
And above all, I am a Christian even though I may not always be best example.
Oh, about my forum name; I once worked with a plant manager who loved to use the word "odious". For some reason, I happened to think of this later on when I was creating my Ebay account. I just changed the spelling and made it my user name. In retrospect, now that I have know the actual definition of "odious", I may consider finding a new forum / in-game name".
This morning, I did officialy sign up with M.O.M. and change my in-game name accordingly. Thanks to all of you guys for your hard work & devotion to making this a success.

Last edit: by Oedius Momicus.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32897

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oedius made me think about that maybe all youall might want to know about my in-game name of ScheiBe Kopf. Obviously it's German and it means Sh*t Head. I changed it for awhile because some European players thought it was too nasty a term. I thought later I'm a M.O.M live with it!!

The name means alot to me because when I worked (ATC) we used initials and the phonectic alphabet when working. The initials became our names. A very close friend and co-worker, his work name was "SH". One day at work in STL Tracon he told the supervisor that his initials stood for "Sierra Hotel" = Sh*t Hot.. The supervisor said no, (jokeingly)it means Sh*t Head. From that day for over 20 years Gerry was known as Sh*i Head. At work and away. It became so comonplace that wherever we were that was his name and it just naturally came from our mouths. It always caught other people off guard, but we didn't even think that it was bad.... It was just his name... Well Gerry passed away about 2 years ago at the young age of 56. He was the Manager at Little Rock ATC Facility. I can't use Sh*t Head so since I do speak a little German, I translated a close friends name and I use it in his honor. If the name offends anyone............. GET OVER IT ... I'M A M.O.M !!

Thanks for reading my rambling notes

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #32898

• MaVrk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 426

oedius wrote: I am 55 years young. I have one son who is a Marine and one stepson who is in the Marine Reserves. My wife is a nurse. I am a "transplanted" texan, originally Arkansas, living here for over 18 years now. I work in Quality Assurance department of a railcar repair company. Basically, I inspect the railcars when they arrive & generate repair estimates & work orders. This means I get to spend lots of time outdoors away from confines of office. This is in Roscoe Texas, 8 miles west of Sweetwater, and is also home to one of the world's largest wind farms. My home in Abilene is about 48 miles east.
I have been an avid road bicycler for about 5 years now. I currently ride a Felt F75. I also have a 1999 Harley Davidson 883 Sportster which has been upgraded with 1200cc Screamin'Eagle Thunderstorm Heads. It still will not touch any of the "crotch rockets" but, I nothing sounds as good as a Harley in my opinion.
I have been involved in boxing, grappling & other martials arts over the years. Firearms have always been an important part of my life.
And above all, I am a Christian even though I may not always be best example.
Oh, about my forum name; I once worked with a plant manager who loved to use the word "odious". For some reason, I happened to think of this later on when I was creating my Ebay account. I just changed the spelling and made it my user name. In retrospect, now that I have know the actual definition of "odious", I may consider finding a new forum / in-game name".
This morning, I did officialy sign up with M.O.M. and change my in-game name accordingly. Thanks to all of you guys for your hard work & devotion to making this a success.

Wow!! Sounds like a great group of guys in our squad. I'm glad I switched over to the dark side :evil: To continue my bio, I am originally from Beeville, TX. That's near Corpus Christi. I am a transplanted Kansan, not by choice. I blame my dad for that. I did move to Garland, TX last year but had to move back for family reasons. Like I said in my earlier post, I am commercial real estate appraiser. I've been doing that for about 7 years. I love it but working for local government sucks, but it does have it's benefits. I have 3 kids, all girls!!! So I have 3 shotguns, 3 chains, 3 locks, and no key for my beautiful girls. I was married, but now happily divorced. I thought I was going be married forever but someone's dick got in the way. Anyways, that's either here nor there. I'll save that for another thread :angry: So I just live for today, and hope for tomorrow!! I do plan on moving out of state in the next 2-3 years because the pay in Wichita (aka Wichitity) KS sucks ace!! I hope to move back to TX or somewhere in the east coast. Well that's a summary of my life in 100 words or less. I hope to see you guys in the skies soon.

Iceman: You can be my wingman any time.
Maverick: Bullshit! You can be mine.

If I see you in the skies, I can be your wingman or you can be mine!!! Let me know.

This is why I'm NOT a MORAF!!

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33105

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
Folks as a heads up I just tried to recruit a player in game (felabad was there) named D_N. Has anyone ever faced this player? Like the terminator. My god, the slaughter! I've encountered D_N in other games, same result. Singlehanded laying of waste to the opposition. I don't care how old this player is, having him (or her) on the squad would be like having tactical nukes in squad wars!

Anyway, he (or she) has no English. Speaks Spanish, which I don't. Another player by the name of 116 (something) was kind enough to translate, but the game ended (D_N ended it!) before I got a response. So if D_N shows up wanting in, he has my vote. We may need to recruit 116 too. We need translators! (And MOM needs a Spanish Inquisition!) :)

Last edit: by bopes. Reason: spelling

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33106

• Fela ~ ~ ~bad
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey Wig. I have been laughing a lot today reading your Official Rules. Is very cool, funny. And I am with those rules. You are an excellent writer. That is nice...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33111

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Yes, bopes, I am very familiar with D_N and I know exactly what you mean! This person really "gets down to business"! He makes me think of Bigboss of the 111th Falcons as far as in leathality. I wasn't aware he spoke no English.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33113

• Fela ~ ~ ~bad
  • Thank you received: 67
Bopes. I can help with the translation. Yo hablo espanol. And you are right about D--N. He is deadly. We should try to contact him. If you or the squadron needs something in spanish or to contact spanish speakers let me know.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33122

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
Awesome felabad! The reach of MOM is now international in scope. I hereby anoint you as Chief Inquisitor of the Church of MOM. (As pope I get to do that sort of thing :) )

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33127

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yo shei be kopf wig that Guy we were in a game with sparky is in. It was one of you two last night cant remember. Hes awesome so another ace. Name is Sparky with some numbers add him when you get a chance. I play with him constantly.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33129

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bopes wrote: Folks as a heads up I just tried to recruit a player in game (felabad was there) named D_N. Has anyone ever faced this player? Like the terminator. My god, the slaughter! I've encountered D_N in other games, same result. Singlehanded laying of waste to the opposition. I don't care how old this player is, having him (or her) on the squad would be like having tactical nukes in squad wars!

Anyway, he (or she) has no English. Speaks Spanish, which I don't. Another player by the name of 116 (something) was kind enough to translate, but the game ended (D_N ended it!) before I got a response. So if D_N shows up wanting in, he has my vote. We may need to recruit 116 too. We need translators! (And MOM needs a Spanish Inquisition!) :)

I play DN alot. He's solid never talks though we're usually against eachother so no time for friendly chat. But he's never cursed me out either. IN

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33142

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Nazis asked to join in broken English. Don't know if you played him but he's a beast.

Felabad he only speaks Spanish.

Last edit: by DoGss.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33153

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
yep played him only a few minutes ago he,s good.
kicked my butt until i got my 1 good eye in on him :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33156

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Hey, just recieved PM from Nazis in broken English asking me if I would accept him. I replied ok as far as I am concerned judging by what I have seen of him in games and by what ya'll have said about him. He said he needed quick response which is what I did.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33157

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Y'all come by for some BBQ...
  • Thank you received: 898
In case we need another Spanish speaker, yo hablo espanol tambien. In fact, it's probly gotten me killed more often than not in games trying to fly and translate for others simultaneously....

Hey Wig, you've probably made me a banner too, but I must have missed it or something. What's it say? Dont mess with Texas?? Hook em??

Since everyone's telling their origin stories, I too am a transplanted East coaster now residing in Texas, but if it stays this friggin hot I'm moving someplace cooler. I work for Da Man making him his millions as a Business Director but he has as yet to share any of that money with any of us. I went to USAFA because I thought it would be cool to be a fighter pilot, then test pilot, then an astronaut, but the Air Force thought my learned language skills (Arabic) would be better put to use somewhere else. So I get to play out what I love to do online now.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33158

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Y'all come by for some BBQ...
  • Thank you received: 898
In case we need another Spanish speaker, yo hablo espanol tambien. In fact, it's probly gotten me killed more often than not in games trying to fly and translate for others simultaneously....

Hey Wig, you've probably made me a banner too, but I must have missed it or something. What's it say? Dont mess with Texas?? Hook em??

Since everyone's telling their origin stories, I too am a transplanted East coaster now residing in Texas, but if it stays this friggin hot I'm moving someplace cooler. I work for Da Man making him his millions as a Business Director but he has as yet to share any of that money with any of us. I went to USAFA because I thought it would be cool to be a fighter pilot, then test pilot, then an astronaut, but the Air Force thought my learned language skills (Arabic) would be better put to use somewhere else. So I get to play out what I love to do online now.

Looking very much forward to the start of the NFL season - HATE the Cowboys lifelong LOVE for the Steelers

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33159

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Nazis just pmd me he wanted an immediate decision I said yes. He lives up to his name

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33160

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Wow, Big Tex! I had no idea you had such a great background. It sounds amazing and I'll bet what stories you could tell. Great to have you on board. I remember first game with you. Let's just say that I had some good chute practice that day. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33163

• Nazis
  • Marcos
  • Thank you received: 5
Good night, dear fellow combatants, thank you very much for the warm welcome, if not understand my English, my English is not good because I have to use the translator, hahaha. Thanks "Dogss" and "Oedius" for their help.

Greetings, Nazis. ;)

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 1.080 seconds