TOPIC:

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175635

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am POW/MIA, but I shall return!
  • Thank you received: 412
Hey just a quick question,

Rule 13 of you squadron rules: Give no quarter to Yankees or their fellow-travelers.

Does that mean Yankee's can't join the squad. :lol: :P
No disrespect intended, I'm a part of a squad, just wondering on whether or not you would let some carpet bagger, scallywag, Yankees into the squad, assuming they asked to. :blink:

Congress
I SHALL RETURN!

The Congress has declared war on Dogfight. Watch out... Congress is in Session!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175638

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

Congress wrote: Hey just a quick question,

Rule 13 of you squadron rules: Give no quarter to Yankees or their fellow-travelers.

No disrespect intended, I'm a part of a squad, just wondering on whether or not you would let some carpet bagger, scallywag, Yankees into the squad, assuming they asked to. :blink:

Congress

That rule was just for humor only:) new members that are "yanks" would have to have a love for the south at least in order to join. Also they must have similar interests when it comes to the true history of the south and it's confederacy:) some examples of non southern members were Dixie and my wife who is from australia <3 <3

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: memaw, [M] Congress

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175937

• Elim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 845
lol

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175941

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 66

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

That rule was just for humor only:) new members that are "yanks" would have to have a love for the south at least in order to join. Also they must have similar interests when it comes to the true history of the south and it's confederacy:) some examples of non southern members were Dixie and my wife who is from australia <3 <3

You forgot to add lovely and wonderful:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175957

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

oh sorry babe!!!! Lovely and wonderful;)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: memaw

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175961

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

Thank you my incredible amazing wonderful brilliant handsome awesome talented funny smart PERFECT husband!!!!!!!:****

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175965

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

Thank you my incredible amazing wonderful brilliant handsome awesome talented funny smart PERFECT husband!!!!!!!:****

oooooooo:) your my wonderful lovely caring loving perfect funny smart amazing the best and understanding wife!!!! I'm glad you are always there when I need you!!:*♡♡♡

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175968

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

oooooooo:) your my wonderful lovely caring loving perfect funny smart amazing the best and understanding wife!!!! I'm glad you are always there when I need you!!:*♡♡♡

I will always be here for you honey;) your so amazing and I won't ever stop loving the man of my dreams!:***

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175970

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

I will always be here for you honey;) your so amazing and I won't ever stop loving the man of my dreams!:***

I will not stop loving you either!!!!!!:) :* your my dream come true!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175973

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

I will not stop loving you either!!!!!!:) :* your my dream come true!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

Hehe!!! Your amazing! I love you my marvellous mushy mr mushroom man!!!!!:***

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175974

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

i love you too my wonderful green eyed girl!!!!!!!:***

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #175976

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

I'm not amazing too????;)

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176276

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

your very amazing!!!!:):):*

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176289

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

Took you long enough hehe!! My perfect phenomenal prince:) :kiss: :kiss:

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176298

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

your my perfect little princess!!:):**

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176307

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

My perfect poochy poodle with permed paws!:******

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176314

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

Hahaha!!:****** we are the only ones keeping our thread active!!! We should change the name to the official love bird squad:)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176315

• memaw
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

Hahaha!!:****** we are the only ones keeping our thread active!!! We should change the name to the official love bird squad:)

That would be lovely!!! But it would have to be just us then)

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 10 years 1 week ago #176904

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411
Just dropping by to say hi and good game with Gen. Jackson during our zeppelin game earlier. Too bad it was ruined by lag when the zep reached a certain hill/mountain on its way to the Allied base.

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #181897

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
  • Thank you received: 834
can't forget me(;
[/quote

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #182349

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
Confederate Air Corps is recruiting new pilots for our sites.

We are a group of experience tactical fighter pilots who are willing to push up a step further to ensure that you will be happy to stay with us and will provide guidance to achieve your objectives as a professional fighter. We help one another in times of need and if you ever had problems. We can sort things out and resolve it if we can .

Rules:
1: Follow orders from the commanding officers.
2: If you ever fight in an airbattle always remember, win.. Spawnkilling and camping is not advisable. Learn to respect others and they will respect you back.
4: Do not team kill.
5: Work together to win our objective .
6: Watch each others back and if an enemy pilot is tailgating one of our fellow pilots. Shoot em down..
7: Vulgarit 7: Vulgarity and profanity language are strictly not allowed.
8. Whatever you do in dogfight, always remember we are here to fight in the righteous way.

Squad leaders:
Leader General Jack
2nd In Command – Sgt Mo

Office of Recruitment

Recruitment Officer – Megamae123 & Green Machine.

Please feel free to leave a message if you are interested to join CAC.

Have a Nice Day
Meganma123 (Recruitment Officer)

(Reposted on forum)
[/quote

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #183915

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..

Mr. Serious wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Green macheine12 wrote:

gen~~~~~~~~jack wrote:

Congress

What have I missed oh my goodness ;) the love is real :sick: ahaha jk.
[/quote

Last edit: by Meganmae.

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #183920

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
Ok, so the history buff in me can't stand that you guys are using rectangular battle flags. There, I said it.
This Gun's For Hire

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #184098

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..

Longrifle wrote: Ok, so the history buff in me can't stand that you guys are using rectangular battle flags. There, I said it.

Thanks for telling us, but we are keeping it. :)
[/quote

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #185276

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271
Hey guys! Sorry to intrude...I started Ohio Valley Air Corps(OVAC) then I realized its kinda close to your guys squad name..which I guess Ohio and Kentucky were in the Union....or Ky was spilt....anyways sorry to intrude...
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #185277

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..

Nijenrode wrote: Hey guys! Sorry to intrude...I started Ohio Valley Air Corps(OVAC) then I realized its kinda close to your guys squad name..which I guess Ohio and Kentucky were in the Union....or Ky was spilt....anyways sorry to intrude...

It's fine! :). At least you didn't use confederate ahah. :P
[/quote

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #185279

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271

Meganmae wrote:

Nijenrode wrote: Hey guys! Sorry to intrude...I started Ohio Valley Air Corps(OVAC) then I realized its kinda close to your guys squad name..which I guess Ohio and Kentucky were in the Union....or Ky was spilt....anyways sorry to intrude...

Maybe I should change it to Union Air Corps...get a little rivaly going on... :woohoo:
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #185280

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..

Nijenrode wrote:

Meganmae wrote:

Maybe I should change it to Union Air Corps...get a little rivaly going on... :woohoo:

oh it would be on.. :evil: :angry: ahaha.
[/quote

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #185382

• [111th]BACONZMMMM
  • Thank you received: 31
Hi all,
Contrary to your name I am a Civil War Reenactor with the 3rd US Regular Infantry Company K (A Union group). LOL,I hope to see you in the sky.:)
You just got sizzled!!!!!!

The Official Confederate Air Corps thread 9 years 11 months ago #185455

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..

[BACON] ZMMMM wrote: Hi all,
Contrary to your name I am a Civil War Reenactor with the 3rd US Regular Infantry Company K (A Union group). LOL,I hope to see you in the sky.:)

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you In the skies! :)
Don't make us mad then! :angry: ahaha just kidding. :P
[/quote

Moderators: yose[M]ite
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds