Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.

TOPIC:

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335146

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
:whistle: nothing to see hear. Am not eating wolfs apple pie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DN : ENOXX !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335288

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi wolf WATS the code thing that u said for the banner? And if I see ::cookie:: Again am gonna start a HIT LIST!!! He likes to teamkill and bomb his own hangers. He needs a lifetime ban

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335364

• DN : ENOXX !
  • DN :   ENOXX !'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 289
Naturally dark i was ever a bird!

I understand yr wish to ban that noob. Concerning this i tell u a story. It was long time
Ago, Enoxx wasn t a DN and he had bad stats. But he love the game and sometimes he loves to snnnn....
But enoxx understand that an unwritten rule says that snnn...isnt allowed and not honorful.
And there are a black list with requests for ban some df pilots who made whatever u know..
Enoxx learned who are the most ones who wants a ban for someone. If such a pilot was in a game
Together with enoxx,he never sn...cause there is danger to land on the list.
But if no one of this mentioned pilots are in a game, yes whats happen then? Lol

And it would be not right to avoid (long time ago and today for sure no more valid)
said pilots but request a ban by myselfes, i havent asked for a ban, never.

Do what u feel to do, im still not a friend from the black list. Tell cookie next time that he
Can be banned for ever, if he doesnt stops. And that u have a screenshot of his action.
If he knows that, he stops if he love the game.
I told that in two cases (but i hadnt really made a request and i had never a screenshot),
Both noobs stopped spawnkilling with tank, they didnt know about such hard consequences.

So pls warn him before u do that, would be nice dark thx.

And further study about what we will do if df1 would be offline from one to the other day.
I do the same. I saw in df2 that DN exist twice,one with is written exactly like in df1 and
an older version without the star. Important is that all who can play df2 go in the correct DN squad,
DO NOT USE THE OLD VERSION, but i cant amend something. Dark would u pls look that no one go into the
"old" DN. Both are our squad but the old version will be deletedby system i think.
Myself is listed in both DN's, how respectful! Lol

Thanks Officer Darkrain,
Lieutenant enoxx? in reserve
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARK=X=RAIN248

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335460

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
June. 6. 2016. D-DAY 74 years ago and it marks The day the I made. M.O.R.A.F !!!! I like to thank all u guys who help me get here. ENoxx. Redwasp2. Wolffinder. Fenix. Ms. Red. Von the killer. Unbeatable. thanks for being part of DN!! as other helpers. Dunc7 jimmythegreat. Mad rabbit tolan127. Dickless and many more this marks the end of DF1. And it been 1.5 of fun to make MORAF!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DN : ENOXX !, WolfRider

Last edit: by DARK=X=RAIN248.

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335900

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Dark many congratulations, I post it 2days ago in forum but in our thread you earnd it to get a second congrat. You are our DN MORAF NO. #6!

DN-MORAFS listed in time chronology, first the MORAF who made it first (long time ago......), and further:

- Von Kilner
- Unbeatible
- ENOXX !
- Guitard.did
- Red Wasp 2
- Dark Rain

THIS IS THE FIRST POST WHICH I MADE AFTER THE END OF DF1! SINCE I STARTED OUR SQUAD THREAD IT GENERATED
13.5 K VIEWS, 13 TIMES MORE THAN I EXPECTED! THANKS TO ALL FOR THIS!

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335908

• WolfRider
  • *"This Too Shall Pass ~ Live For Today"*
  • Thank you received: 80

Contratz Dark Rain!!!!!!!!!

Would like to take a minute and welcome aboard my 3 recruits to Dark*Night - Congratz to PardhufromIndia, flycommand praty, and Harish hari!!!

Welcome aboard guyz and happy flying!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DN : ENOXX !, DARK=X=RAIN248

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335917

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
IMPORTANT / URGENT / TO ALL MEMERS OF THE ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON :

GOOD EVENING BROS., SIS. AND FRIENDS!

THIS POST IS MAYBE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE I EVER WROTE. JUST IN THE LAST DAY OF DF1 WE INCREASED
THE NUMBER OF D*N's from 25 to 28, YES UP 3 AND MOST EVER!

I KNOW IT WILL BE THE DAY WE ARE SO LARGE BUT FOR TODAY ONLY! DN NO. 28 I ACCEPTED ONE MINUTE BEFORE I BEGAN TO TRY TO COME INTO DF2. NOW LISTEN AND READ EXACTLY PLS :

YOU ALL HAVE RECEIVED A MSG FROM SERVER, TO SEE IN WORLD CHAT.
FIRST MAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THIS MSG, IF U CANT MAKE ONE, TAKE A PAPER AND WRITE THE INFORMATIONS ON IT.
THIS IS IMPORTANT, IF IT DIDNT WORK IN FIRST TRY U HAVE THE INFORMATIONS STILL AVAILABLE!
2ND DO EXACTLY THAT WHAT IT SAYS. I HAVE THE DF ELITE FIRST DELETED AND REINSTALLED, DUE I MADE ONE POINT
NOT CORRECT AND CAME IN AS ASPIRANT. FOR GO SURE DO THE SAME, DELETE ELITE AND REINSTALL IT.
IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS START DF ELITE. IT ASKS YOU 1) HAVE U AN ACCOUT? TYPE YES! (IF U ARE NEVER BEEN PLAYING IN DF2, ITS EQUAL, TYPE YES!) IN ALL CASES TYPE YES!!
AFTER IT ASKS YOU FOR LOG IN. HERE U NEEDS THE INFORMATIONS U BECOME FROM SERVER. IT ASKS LOG IN WITH E MAIL OR FACEBOOK. TYPE IN ALL CASES E-MAIL!!
U HAVE NOW 2 FIELDS TO FILL OUT. THE EMAIL ADR. IS @GEMAIL LIKE U RECEIVED, NOT GMAIL!
TYPE EXACTLY THE MAIL AND PASSWD YOU RECEIVED, AND CONTROLL IT BEFORE U ENTER IT.

NOW U ARE INTO DF2 AND ALL YOUR DATA SHOULD BE CORRECT, MINE WAS COMPLETTED AND UPDATED.
YOU ARE IN DF2, BUT YOU ARE NOT A DN! ATTENTION: YOU WILL FIND TWO DARK*NIGHT SQUADS!
SEND YOUR REQUEST TO THE SQUAD WHICH IS WRITTEN ~DARK*NIGHT~, LIKE U KNOW. IN THE CORRECT ONE YOU WILL FIND MYSELFES, BUT AS AIR MARSHALL, NOT AS SQUAD MORAF! TAKE IN ALL CASES THIS SQUAD,THE OTHER ONE IS AN OLDER VERSION! VON, UN, AND MORE ARE IN THE OLD VERSION. I WILL LOOK THAT THEY COME IN THE CORRECT ONE TOO. IN YOUR DN SQUAD ARE ACTUAL 8 MEMBERS, IN THE WRONG VERSION ABOUT 10. TO BRING THEM TOGETHER WILL BE MY WORK. PLS KEEP ATENTION THAT YOU LAND IN THE CORRECT DN SQUAD. IF YOU ARE UNSURE LOOK IN WHICH IS MYSELFES LISTED,THATS THE CORRECT ONE!

OK MY FRIENDS I EXPLAINED IT SO EXACTLY THAT ALL OF YOU WILL FIND DF2 WITH YR DATA AND WITH YOUR AND OUR DN SQUAD.

DONT WORRY IF IT DIDNT WORKS QUICKLY, I NEED 2 OR 3 TRIES TOO!
IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE U ALL AGAIN IN OUR SQUAD, IF ALL HAVE NOTHING AGAINST, I WILL
FURTHER BE READY TO LEAD DARK*NIGHT IN DF2 TOO. ITS A HONOR TO DO MY BEST FOR D*N IN THE FUTURE TOO,
NATURALLY IF U WISH ONLY!

THAT WAS MY SECOND POST AFTER SUCCESSFUL CHANGE IN DF2. IF A DN HAVE ANY PROBS. WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED,
I TRY TO HELP U, E-MAIL ME TO: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

DF2 ISNT SO BAD, IM 22 RANKS BETTER TO #87, Top 100 entered again, lol!

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335926

• {DN} : Enoxx
  • Thank you received: 2
Now im #71.

Attackeeeeee!!!!

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #335996

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
There's to enoxx!!?

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #336270

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yes dark its an old profile. It came automatically and for the short post I used it for one time.
About the ranks:
In DF2 amends nothing for first time.
you are head resp.officer recruiting with wasp as second resp.officer recruiting,yr division like before.
Raev.is resp.officer communication,rhread. Myselfes is unit 1 like before, no changes.
Command structure will amend later I don't know what's with radients acc. But who is 2rd or 5th in comm.
She/he stays monenrually.

Our all first importest mission is to pick up dn from theold squad and dn who are still in df1.
We count 28 before,now 11, we have alot dns to bring in their squad they used to.

Pls to all, open yr eyes and look that we bring our friends together, many thanks!

In respect,
Enoxx (lieutenant in reserved)

THE OFFICIAL dark'*night SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #336328

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hello mz bros., sis and all friends of the DARK*NIGHT SQUAD,

I HAVE something to complete. In df1 I accept another request, we have the third record ina row and we count now the awesome number of *29* DN's!

But on the other side,indf2 we are in the correct squad 11 DN's! And the other? About 12 are in the wrong
DN-squad in df2. About 3 are in df1 only and haven't changed yet. Gives totally 26, 3 are inactives so we come to 29.

Im still not better than a bottle,but rank 40 are dimensions I never saw up to date. From 40 I fell to 45 and after the night which I use to play and play im #40again. un is huntingme on #47, who remember the time as I write everyday '15left', '13left', and further can understand un as well than myselfes, now its time for revenche, but I will make it as hard as possible till u get me! UN you are much better, so I need to play much more, u will get me but it will be very hard no presents lol!

Df2 ranking list as per june 13, 2016:

01) ENOXX ! WR 40
02) Un WR 47
03) RedWasp WR 146
04) DarkrainWR 165
05) WharfratWR 194
06) Raevyn WR 221
07) Wilfrid.WR 276
08) La cajunWR 305
09) Fenix. WR.308
10) Franq. WR 343
11) HarishH.WR 119202

Members into the wrong DN Squad (old version and old stats from the DN are into):

01) Von Killner
02) Guitars.did
03) The Darkness (?)
04) Radient
05) Killerspree88
06) US. Marines
07) Dark night (?)
08) Dark Pain
09) j......L
10) Beastboy 300
11) pardhuffromindia
12) kolonel bomber

U can see the difficult situation and I ask u all to do what u can to the one ar other bring into the right squad. If we have some day 15 we can start to do the exactly work twice. We have urgently to avoid this!

Thanks for yr co operation, iwish u all alot of fun and if all help we get this target too, im sure and trust in you all,
Thanks!

In respect,
ENOXX !
Leader of the best squad someone can join!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARK=X=RAIN248, WolfRider

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #336363

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Df1 vs. Df2

Official squadron rankinglist as per June 13, 2016, 18:30h, gmt+1:

Df1:

01. Von Kilner wr. 9
02. ENOXX! 109
03. UN. 177
04. GUITARD. 295
05. RED Wasp. 353
06. Darkrain 387
07. Wharfrat. 518
08. Raevyn. 756
09. Wolfrider 910
10. Radient. 1109
11. Fenix. 1273
12. La cajun ace 1349
13. Thundernolt1 1377
14. Dark Pain. 1608
15. J....L. 1757
16. Franq. 1931
17. Blkout(Darkness)1968
18. Luksha. 2054
19. Killerspree 2132
20. Pardhuf india 2721
21. Bus driver. 4299
22. Wolffie dark. 4588
23. Harish hary. 7025
24. Flycomm.praty 10203
25. Kachay. 11718
26. Mr.bubblez. 12839
27. Jet life. 16113
28. US marines. 22545
29. Justin 123. 23527

Df2:

01) ENOXX ! WR 37
02) Un. WR 47
03) RedWasp WR 146
04) DarkrainWR 165
05) WharfratWR. 194
06) Raevyn WR 221
07) Wilfrid.WR 276
08) La cajunWR 305
09) Fenix. WR. 308
10) Franq. WR 343
11) HarishH.WR 119202

Im glad to have after over than almost a year our traditionally periodically published squad internal ranking list here top updated for you. Maybe im motivated more cause im squad no. ONE im Df2! First time that von isn't no1 in a ranking list. Ok I will not start further in direction of the next universum, quickly said 1st time on internal ranking list df2 is ENOXX !(no.1 but an aspirant is better lol!)
Not important I have fun and make party now!
(But I know im the best the best, oh that wasn't really seriously, sorry from the best äh no over and out)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARK=X=RAIN248, WolfRider

Last edit: by DN : ENOXX !. Reason: bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest-enoxx go home!

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #336676

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hello bros. and sis.,

We have a new DARK*NIGHT on board!
Wellcome SIMIA_MANU, Iwish u a good and funny time with us, good to have u!

This guy is the one who made my banner over than 2 years ago!

It was a funny conversation, I know it almost word for word:

Enoxx: Hi, I heard u can make banners. Can u do one for me pls?
Simia: Hi sir, naturally I like to make banners. Just tell me what u wish.
E: I think u know that better than myselfes.
S: Im confused! What should I know? (he thinks im stupid)
E: Im sorry that I have confused u. Means that I didn't know what I want! (now he's sure im stupid)
S: Hmm, ok I make one for you. (he asks himself crazy or stupid or both?)
TWO DAYS AGO ONLY:
S: I made one for you. Tell me what I should amend.
Enoxx after approx 50 times watching the banner....
E: Wow bro, that I means with u would better know. Its really great,I love it, absolutely nothing to amend! Great work, thank u very much. If I can do something for u, tell me pls!

Summary: He made a banner for one who didn't know what he want and in only 2 days the 1st version of it was perfect! Since my banner is running, so long we know us.

Simia is wr 11 in Df2. If a fighter which is so good and high in ranking, its same like in business in real life. Its usual that u offer a good job for a good pilot. And note dark, that important for u too,
If we can get such a good one, its not enough if u said: U can start as wing commander.
I offered simia, that if we know who much we bring together in this squad, in about two weeks,
Simia will be promoted to a Dark*Night Officer with like all officers, one vote.
Now he starts as group commander. Its a honor to have him with us, we have concurrences and we have to offer attractive jobs, our enemy's would do the same!

But I didn't start acting not fair. You who are officers in command, you worked for this, and what's clear is that I wouldn't never set down an officer in command, who is 3rd, 5th, 7th, whatever STAYS on this position, no one will set down p.e.from 6th to 7th in comm.
Simia know that, I promised him to be an officer and I hold my word, but what exactly (6th or 8th p.e.)
Is now unknown, first we have to bring the two DN squads together.

DN Df1: 29 members. DN Df2 correct squad: 11 members. DN Df2 old version squad: 12 members.

MISSION:

I NEED AN ACTIVE DN PILOT, DARK OR WASP OR FENIX OR ?, WHO LEAVE FIRST OUR DF2 SQUAD AND GO TO THE OLD DN SQUAD. MYSELFES CANT DO IT, CAUSE IM AIR MARSHALL. THE ONE WHO MADE IT SEND THEM A REQUEST. I DONT KNOW WHO LET U IN OR IF U COME IN. IF U ARE IN, SEND ALWAYS THE MSG THAT ALL SHALL CHANGE TO OUR CORRECT SQUAD. IF IT DIDNT WORKS, I MAKE SURE THAT U ARE QUICKLY BACK IN OUR SQUAD. THIS MISSION IS URGENT AND IMPORTANT. ITS NO RISK, I TAKE CARE HEREFORE. BUT WE MUST TRY THIS WAY.
WHO CAN DO IT? I WOULD DO IT,BUT ITS TOO RISKY SINCE I SET UN DOWN IN ERROR AND IM THE ONLY ONE AIR MARSHALL, I CANT RISK THAT THE RANK CAN BE LOST!

PLS IF INTERESTED, TELL IT ASAP. OTHERWISE I HAVE TO SEND ONE, BUT WOULD PREFER IF ONE TAKE THE CHANCE TO DO THIS IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING MISSION!

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE YOU ALL A GOOD N'8!

IN RESPECT
ENOXX !

Last edit: by DN : ENOXX !. Reason: correction

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #336709

• __simia manu__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 504
lol

THE OFFICIAL DARK*NIGHT SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #336732

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yep it was funny. But I think it's important that everybody can laugh about such things. For me its np. I remember our first conversation so good cause all I write in () was really that what im thinking!
And don't tell it was not like I write, lol! I starts to use english again as this happened, I wasn't able to say it better! But this was the special in that situation. U made a banner without knowing what's wished, only you would better know what I want, and I had no idea what I want, that's crazy and
The first one, with nothing amended was perfect, this story is great, and its 100% true, that's special for sure!
If u read this, are u not glad about that such things are possible and that u made it possible cause you're an excellent banner producer!
Im still happy with it, if I had explain u, it would not so good like this im sure!
Now you are part of a very good quality based mid-sized squad in which military structures are replaced through democratic ones. If I starts to lead a trash, my officers (means that what u will be soon like promised) can kick me! But this is good, np and at least my idea!
I need two things to lead DN, a) I love ❤ my squad, incl. all what's current is in (don't ask me now how much I love you lol),and b) the support of all DN-OFFICERS!
It will therefore never give a voting for or against myselfes. At this point I had loosed the support of a few officers, no voting needed!
But such an stressful job wants anyway nobody lol! And a few really good ideas I created brings me for sure in front!
I didn't mean all I write really ...you know what I mean!
At least pls insert our sign (most enemy left if they see it), (DN),[DN],{DN},|DN|,•DN•,~DN~,-D*N-p.e.
See u soon bro!

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #337134

• __simia manu__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 504
Boo!! Scared ya, did I not?

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #337138

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
:woohoo: Red gonna kill me after i saw me red in the showers i swaer i didn't know she was in there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DN : ENOXX !, Redwasp

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #337261

• Redwasp
  • Thank you received: 81

I tried to go to the other squadron to tell them to come to the rt one but i could. not go in squad chat. i told unbeatable about it and. hopefully it will get fixed. I put my request to join our squad again. Please accept my request.

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #337296

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
Hey Von Kilner.
i am mute in DF1, maybe some server issue. so here are the replies in order:

Hey Von! long time!

ty
ty
gg

It was a great game. i captured a video using x box feature, expecting it to be my ACM 1st class game, but we won too quickly!

in my 1st sortie, my second bomb was absorbed by an enemy plane, it kept flying and the ship was not damaged! it bad enough that happens with the tank!

here is the video:

Last edit: by Armament. Reason: adding video

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 9 months ago #337332

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
B) I.ll like to see if I can recorded a match on my phone lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: {DN} : Enoxx, DN : ENOXX !

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #338168

Good night dear bros. And sisters!

I should a few posts still have written, but always if im are onlY
A few ranks in front or behind one of you,then awake my fighter instinct!
Did one of u know as un was first 100 ranks before myselves? Each day i wrote 99,97,93
And.so further untill the day waa.come as i.write ZERO I GET U! NOW UN hunt me, his well earned
revenche! Now im #23 and UN is #28. And i know im the less good pilot then UN. So i cant not other acting as my rank defend with all i have. Here comes honor as motivation in the game. 1st vs. 3rd in.command, no that will be have its price whoever will win and can hold the rank. Naturally we have us
Each one had the other till now rererererebeats and now im 5 in front.
But the last game i didnt saw what i.hit, picture was fewtimes.black and i saw that i hit one of this: Water, carr.,bridge, grass, trees, i jumped and saw that i hit enemy 2times wow! That was the result of deficite of sleep, lol!

Ok pls note i have 4 important posts to do,.as follows:

1) i have 4 days ago 6 DN from df1 promoted,1 to grp.capt. And 5 to wing comm.
2) informations about our squad which iS actual splittes in 3. I want that zup
. Merge the 2 DN.squad in df2 and reset me as moraf
3) simia manu will be promoted to an DN-OFFICER, 9th in command, with one vote
4) the rules conc. The Darkness-cup. It will give 3 disziplines, infos about and
how long it will the darknesscup run.

U get this posts asap, latest if UN japsed and winsled for that he can pls offer a forfait-
Loose that he can 10 ranks behind me staying. UN u have my word that no one will ever know that,lol!

Ok i shuold make a few pts. Thanks you all for the good work u made, pls keep you all that further,
We will go in a well future if all works further as well as you all do it now!

In respect,
ENOXX !, Leader of the only one squad which is NOT LIKE ALL THE USUAL ONES!

REMARK*
I worked out a few simple things, each one is differemt to other squads.
It gives one, another one,now so many structures are others, but others mean better,
I amended a lot on structures i saw thats easier to do. And we can vote. We are in the
Commandstructure military like organised, but we also can vote, therefoee we are a democratic squadron!

Good night,cya

Last edit: by {DN} : Enoxx. Reason: correction of mistakes written

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #338169

:)

Last edit: by {DN} : Enoxx. Reason: twice.written post- cancel.one

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #338363

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Goooood morning, vietnam!!

Thats a bit ago, goooood morning, ~DARK*NIGHT~ 'S !!

First a small correction, the post before i wrote "pls note", thats wrong, myselves is the one who
Should note, correct is "pls be advised".

The promotions i have done few days ago in df1 are as follows:

From wingcommander to new groupcaptain: WOLFRIDER

From lieutenants to new wingcommander:
THUNDERBOLT1
JUSTIN123
PARDHUFFROMINDIA
HARISH HARI
KACHAY

Promoted to new DN-OFFICER, 9th in command, with one vote, PR (PUBLIC RELATIONS) OFFICER DF2
WITH WR #6 IS VALID FROM TODAY: _SIMIA MANU_
[like bro Von Kilner who is PR-OFFICER DF1 WITH WR #7]
These PR-OFFICERS (my idea, there are all around,these enoxx-ideas) are important cause everybody knows
Von in df1, simia in df2. All knows them, all knows us, they always fly with our "banner", our name, thats the reason that D*N is today a well known squad, two yr.ago who knows D*N, today all knows that there is a squad called ~DARK*NIGHT~ and they have many good pilots and alot of morafs. This is one of the reasons why our thread is so popular and number of views rose so quick last time,now 14.9K.

Thx for your all cooperation, 4 posts to make, 2 made (1&3 together), 2 remaining, u.recvd.asap.

Bro UN is waiting that i write too much, and dong, he get me! But i feel good as Wr #23, thats mine, mine, i rent no.23 and therefore bros.,sis. And.friends i have to go on the battlefield.

At least a sweet and really nice story, happens one hr. Ago. Flag game me vs. dire wolf. From distance
I hit a bit better but still bad. In df2 is like in df1 turnfights the only one maneuver i have a good chance. And one time i get my turnfight. The duration was over 4mins.he won at least but with 2hits by my side it was.close. I said it was.cool turnfight and dire.wolf was so glad about,he said it was the best turnfight in df2 since weeks. It makes him (and me too) so lucky that he want to give me the.flag as present. I didnt want but he fly in the mountains and was out of radar. So i taked the flag, the present, and flY home talking with dire and i will never forget this game. Thats DF! Sometimes it gives these specially game we never forget.

DIRE WOLF i thank u for your present, our turnfight was a honor, you act honorful, c u soon bro!

Have u all.a.nice.day, in respect,
ENOXX*!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WolfRider

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #338365

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
BRO VON KILNER BEATS TREE RECORDS !!

• DEAR VON, im not so often in df1,
    But what my best killer for new massacres make, be sure bro i have ever an eye on your awesome stats!

Not less than 3 (!!) records are beaten by yourselves:

- kills more than 150'000 (150'162)
    - hangars more than 8'000 (8'001)
    - won games more than 10'500 (10'503)

Im another time honored to have you in our squad,
~DARK*NIGHT~ IS another time honored to have.such an awesome
Pilot and Officer with us!!

Thanks VON, for all what you do, i know you want to play only,
But this Post u earned well, like others before,
You do so much for our squad, if i can do whatever it is, tell
Me pls, this squad gives back and you can.get after doing so much,
Herefore you have my word my bro and friend! Take care VON!

In deep respect,
ENOXX*!

THE OFFICIAL ~DARK*NIGHT~ SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #338405

• Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hello sia. And bros.,

I wrote zup an email that he should pls move the pilots from df2 old version of DN to
The new one correct version and after he can delete the wrong version. After that i asked him to
Set me as moraf again. So we will have one DN squad with 24 members in df2, 30 members in df1.

Live report from the front of the battlefield D*N 1st vs. D*N 3rd. At atart in early.morning are both on the same rank, UN #28 and E*! #23. In late afternoon UN lost one to #29. E*! Was alot playing and in late evening he was.able to get one up to new #22. Now phone is rechargong again, untill now live from the front, UNbeatible down one to #29, Enoxx up one to #22 (new all time high).

Good.n8, bros.and.sis, c u.all.soon!

In respect,
ENOXX*!

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #339216

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 8 months ago #339282

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good to know but until he fixes the windows phone lag all am gonna be doing is testing and be on less now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DN : ENOXX !

Last edit: by DARK=X=RAIN248.

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 7 months ago #339888

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
U still here enoxx? If u are I need u add redwasp back idk how be got booted but can u add him back?

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 7 months ago #340007

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
In the next week or so I will with the help of Dog(Hopefully) Will be hosting A KDR tournament. Format, Rules and the date will be rolled out soon. I am hopeing that this event will draw a high number of pilots from all squadrons. The Moraf and founder of your squad. I would be honoured if you would be a contestant in this event. As well if you could encourage you squadron to participate as well. It is high time that DF community got together and had a big party

Regards Cypher7
Wolf Pack Squad
Tournament, Special event liaison,,,,,,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

THE OFFICIAL SQUADRON THREAD !! 7 years 7 months ago #340033

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That sounds like a good idea ill have a chat with the others and see if they want to join
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Time to create page: 2.298 seconds