×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Official blacklist thread

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #33568

  • allan
  • allan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 75
  • Thank you received: 158
I totally agree with btschuman and junkhole61. spanisch airforce was an extensive teamkiller and blew away three own hangars before he left. And the other guy named . . (not sure if there where 2 or 3 blanks between the "points") was also a teamkiller. Please put both on blacklist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #33602

  • beatea
  • beatea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 605
  • Thank you received: 729

allan wrote: I totally agree with btschuman and junkhole61. spanisch airforce was an extensive teamkiller and blew away three own hangars before he left. And the other guy named . . (not sure if there where 2 or 3 blanks between the "points") was also a teamkiller. Please put both on blacklist.


Maybe we could just send all the . , .. , ..., -, :, ', ;, (, ), !, ", ( you get the idea...no-names) to a leper colony... :P

___________________________
Juvenis est Donus – Aetus es Professio
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #33703

  • McMillion
  • McMillion's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • My Eyes Set High
  • Posts: 178
  • Thank you received: 24
Torule. Wigbomb as a witness. Crazy f word using kid. Every word out of his mouth was nasty. Lol
My Eyes Set High.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #33892

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Hey dent i miss ur old avatar pic. And everyone got new banners. And u guys post alot and i was only gone for like 10 days. Wtf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #33915

  • Dentinhead
  • Dentinhead's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Posts: 2241
  • Thank you received: 2736

bomer1 wrote: Hey dent i miss ur old avatar pic. And everyone got new banners. And u guys post alot and i was only gone for like 10 days. Wtf


I can put the old avatar back....I used to work on Horizon airlines plane's that was one of them....that is a dash-8 400.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34068

  • Wigbomb
  • Wigbomb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Posts: 1761
  • Thank you received: 5075
Michaelw352. 5:40am EST, repeatedly shot at his own team, trash talked all other players, boasted of being 15 and in "all the advanced classes"at school. Warned several times, refused to cooperate. Among witnesses was Godza. A blot on the game. Ban him.

Wigipedia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34069

  • Wigbomb
  • Wigbomb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Posts: 1761
  • Thank you received: 5075
Michaelw352. 6:00am EST, continued team killing and harrassment. Witness, Abu Abed.

Wigipedia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34108

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Thats preety cool dent now what do u do. U work with ksta too right.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34110

  • Dentinhead
  • Dentinhead's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Posts: 2241
  • Thank you received: 2736
I still work on aircraft. Now I work on Jet's for a big corporation...Huge difference from the airline's....Yes I work with Ksta. I just met him about 5 years ago...He's a good guy....I sometime's watch over his shoulder while He's playing at work....funny to watch from the sidelines.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34112

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Haha, cool, well good luck to both of u. I wanted to be a pilot when i was little... but a airline pilot. Not fighter. But now i dojt like planes, get bored too much. The first couple of times was fun then its just boring.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34114

  • Dentinhead
  • Dentinhead's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Posts: 2241
  • Thank you received: 2736
HAHAHAH bomer. I've been working on planes since 1985.....still enjoying it...Kinda. It takes alot of time away from family...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34128

  • [e]Sputnik
  • [e]Sputnik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Posts: 3306
  • Thank you received: 858
Lol

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34135

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Cool, so do u fix jets or design or whqt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34151

  • |111th|KptnSINGH
  • |111th|KptnSINGH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Posts: 1300
  • Thank you received: 705

. Wigbomb wrote: Michaelw352. 5:40am EST, repeatedly shot at his own team, trash talked all other players, boasted of being 15 and in "all the advanced classes"at school. Warned several times, refused to cooperate. Among witnesses was Godza. A blot on the game. Ban him.


lol

whatever happeend to the good old days when being smart in school was the kind of thing that got you beat up...lol

newayz

ran into some low rank guy named 'NAV' something

he got pissi cuz I shot him down during dogfight round

went into a rant about how all sikhs should be killed n he was happy about the wisconsin thing before rage quitting

newayz if you run into him, shoot him down n say, the kptn sent this to ya..lol

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34155

  • Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • Paul Mantz, Jr.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 3927
  • Thank you received: 6460
I was just going to fly for fun tonight. Now I'm going racist hunting. MORE FUN!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34195

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Kptn smart people are the cool people and smart girls are the hottest not the nerdy kind though.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34199

  • |111th|KptnSINGH
  • |111th|KptnSINGH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Posts: 1300
  • Thank you received: 705
lol bro,

when I went to school,

if you were in advanced classes (like me) you kept that information to yourself

maybe it was cuz I went to a gang infested school

advanced classes do help though,

when I graduate from HS, I was a junior in college technically cuz I took alotta honors and college classes in high school

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34202

  • [e]Sputnik
  • [e]Sputnik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Posts: 3306
  • Thank you received: 858

Kptn Singh wrote: lol bro,

when I went to school,

if you were in advanced classes (like me) you kept that information to yourself

maybe it was cuz I went to a gang infested school

advanced classes do help though,

when I graduate from HS, I was a junior in college technically cuz I took alotta honors and college classes in high school

Yeah I want to take AP classes in HS

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34212

  • Makaela
  • Makaela's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 302
  • Thank you received: 76
One time in my geometry class I was doing the work we were suppose to do and the kid next to me said "are you seriously doing that" I'm like yes, yes I am doing school at school... Lol so people still make fun of people who do good in school Kptn don't worry
Don't ever quit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34216

  • [e]Sputnik
  • [e]Sputnik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Posts: 3306
  • Thank you received: 858

Makaela wrote: One time in my geometry class I was doing the work we were suppose to do and the kid next to me said "are you seriously doing that" I'm like yes, yes I am doing school at school... Lol so people still make fun of people who do good in school Kptn don't worry

Ikr

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34217

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Really, i am in all ap and honors classes and no one makes fun of me. People like smart people no one likes dumb people. And sput u should take honors classes but they have too much H.W, doesnt matter if u have a long a$$ bus ride to school. But now ill have to do it at home since i am not gonna be riding the bus anymore.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34219

  • [e]Sputnik
  • [e]Sputnik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Posts: 3306
  • Thank you received: 858

bomer1 wrote: Really, i am in all ap and honors classes and no one makes fun of me. People like smart people no one likes dumb people. And sput u should take honors classes but they have too much H.W, doesnt matter if u have a long a$$ bus ride to school. But now ill have to do it at home since i am not gonna be riding the bus anymore.

That's what I plan to do take all Ap and honers so I can save up those collage credits :lol: :)

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34233

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Exactly then ita party time during college. Wouldnt have to work nearly as hard.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34236

  • |111th|KptnSINGH
  • |111th|KptnSINGH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Posts: 1300
  • Thank you received: 705
exactly,

I think the hardest I worked as far as studying goes was in junior and senior year in high school. especially since I had a C average from being a slacker in freshman sophomore year :sick:

you shoulda seen the counselor's face,

me: I want to be in honors classes

counselor: but you have a c average

me: thats why I want to be in honors :silly:

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34237

  • [e]Sputnik
  • [e]Sputnik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Posts: 3306
  • Thank you received: 858

Kptn Singh wrote: exactly,

I think the hardest I worked as far as studying goes was in junior and senior year in high school. especially since I had a C average from being a slacker in freshman sophomore year :sick:

you shoulda seen the counselor's face,

me: I want to be in honors classes

counselor: but you have a c average

me: thats why I want to be in honors :silly:

Lol

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34241

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
I usually have an A average. I never had troubles with school or sports. It all cam so easy to me. The only hard thing is spelling to me, not exactly the best speller.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34242

  • BStrachan
  • BStrachan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 673

B) I think u guys have gotten a little of the subject. Lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34244

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2168
  • Thank you received: 836

bomer1 wrote: I usually have an A average. I never had troubles with school or sports. It all cam so easy to me. The only hard thing is spelling to me, not exactly the best speller.


Beter speller than me lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34247

  • |111th|KptnSINGH
  • |111th|KptnSINGH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Posts: 1300
  • Thank you received: 705
I believe spelling is subjhektive

Kaptain

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 11 months ago #34248

  • bomer1
  • bomer1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • yolo
  • Posts: 2005
  • Thank you received: 539
Sry B. We wont talk about it anymore.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds