Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Reporting Thread 7 years 3 months ago #354177

• Yonder Tiger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I live to do the right thing, be the best I can be
  • Thank you received: 94
aviador22 has been seen abusing the invisibility glitch to bomb. When told to leave the game, he refused.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reporting Thread 7 years 3 months ago #354178

• Yonder Tiger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
knight logan was caught abusing the same glitch, as well as using innapropriate language, and being a snotty little immature babboon of a player.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 months ago #354318

• Khaos King
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Is this the blacklist or the cry baby list??? Looks like the last few pages been people crying more then what needs to be on blacklist.. most this stuff you can handle yourself the correct way instead of crying to zup. Just imo

Also Gonna add My self to this list cause Dude said He was going to report me since my top tier ww1 plane goes faster then his spad.... So there Took care of it myself nonneed for someone else to report me lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354319

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

René Paul Fonck wrote: Is this the blacklist or the cry baby list??? Looks like the last few pages been people crying more then what needs to be on blacklist.. most this stuff you can handle yourself the correct way instead of crying to zup. Just imo

Also Gonna add My self to this list cause Dude said He was going to report me since my top tier ww1 plane goes faster then his spad.... So there Took care of it myself nonneed for someone else to report me lol

come on now. You have to use the same crappy leaded fuel like every one else, No unleaded special new age fuel allowed. And if you are also changing the oil every 3rd mission you are really being a sneaky cheat. No oil changes. And dont clean your goggles either. And fly drunk. Or a t least have a minimum of 3 whiskeys poured from Viper, then 3 from TX. Now everything is alllll square
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, Khaos King

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354350

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

No screenshot, but I figure all post on this a$$hat anyway. Your Gay Uncle sitting in Zep game making kill the Jews and heil Hitler comments ad nauseam. I’m not even sure he got in the air; I never ran into him during the whole match.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354417

• Yonder Tiger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The blacklist thread should be used to report people that shouldn't be allowed in dogfight. That doesn't just include hardcore teamkillers and whatnot. That includes everyone who doesn't deserve to be in this good community. Sure, some of the people I report don't do serious atrocities, but they are doing more bad than good, and honestly, who here likes joining a game to see, what do you know, another jerk. Perhaps there should be a separate thread for people that should be banned, but didn't do anything extremely extreme.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354426

• Khaos King
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Heres the real deal this blacklist needs to go back the way it was 2-3 years ago hardly anyone used it why you think that was? Cause we put on our big boy pants and handled are own. Theres ways to beat the spawn killers, campers etc you just have to time your take off right most people know what Im talking about cause we almost everyone did a hunt for the spawnkillers,campers whatever youbwant to call it and made it tobwhere they couldnt play a game without being killed atlease 50 times and finally it would change there play sytle to be more like it should be fair. Not all the time did it work but if it didnt then they would go to the blacklist if talking to them in dm or there squad leader and zup banned em...Now what I see imo on blacklist now is a bunch of babies who cant handle there own post bs that should be dmed to the person first to let them know so you have proof you can post that they been warned.. With playing this game since the last idk 3-4 years some where around there Ive seen that yes the newbies try to find the easies way to make coins to upgrade or get new planes which they just need to be taught which alot of pilots used to do bring in newbies and teach then the tricks and trades of the game!! I can tell you from experience that some vets help out noobs while other prey on em for easy kills either way it only makes the noob a better pilot but we as a community need to go how we all where then helping each other out and dmin the person when they do wrong thats inmo...And this blacklist cry baby page will wittle down alot if you only report serious offends of the rules. And when we as a community go and post blacklist names then provide proof sreenshot etc not hear say...
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, pmoon1{WP}, WolfRider, BLACK HAWK GRINCH

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354457

• WolfRider
  • *"This Too Shall Pass ~ Live For Today"*
  • Thank you received: 80

Cannon... This was a misunderstanding and you do not need to be on this list... If I truly wanted you here I would have reported it myself... Have never had a single problem with you and we will talk in game to clear this up but you do not need to be on this list and I had already sent a message to the mods to remove your post :)

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354581

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

René Paul Fonck wrote: Heres the real deal this blacklist needs to go back the way it was 2-3 years ago hardly anyone used it why you think that was? Cause we put on our big boy pants and handled are own. Theres ways to beat the spawn killers, campers etc you just have to time your take off right most people know what Im talking about cause we almost everyone did a hunt for the spawnkillers,campers whatever youbwant to call it and made it tobwhere they couldnt play a game without being killed atlease 50 times and finally it would change there play sytle to be more like it should be fair. Not all the time did it work but if it didnt then they would go to the blacklist if talking to them in dm or there squad leader and zup banned em...Now what I see imo on blacklist now is a bunch of babies who cant handle there own post bs that should be dmed to the person first to let them know so you have proof you can post that they been warned.. With playing this game since the last idk 3-4 years some where around there Ive seen that yes the newbies try to find the easies way to make coins to upgrade or get new planes which they just need to be taught which alot of pilots used to do bring in newbies and teach then the tricks and trades of the game!! I can tell you from experience that some vets help out noobs while other prey on em for easy kills either way it only makes the noob a better pilot but we as a community need to go how we all where then helping each other out and dmin the person when they do wrong thats inmo...And this blacklist cry baby page will wittle down alot if you only report serious offends of the rules. And when we as a community go and post blacklist names then provide proof sreenshot etc not hear say...

I agree. This page should only be used for serious infractions accompanied with at least one screenshot. A post out lining what happened. An eg of a serious infraction in my eyes would be any racial comments, sexual comments or innuendoes to any female players(in my eyes this is the most serious and prevalent infraction that still happens,especially towards ACE Girl). These to me are real issues that need immediate responses to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, WolfRider

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354656

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Yonder Tiger wrote: The blacklist thread should be used to report people that shouldn't be allowed in dogfight. That doesn't just include hardcore teamkillers and whatnot. That includes everyone who doesn't deserve to be in this good community. Sure, some of the people I report don't do serious atrocities, but they are doing more bad than good, and honestly, who here likes joining a game to see, what do you know, another jerk. Perhaps there should be a separate thread for people that should be banned, but didn't do anything extremely extreme.

There already is a thread for that kind of complaint, it's called the yonder tiger thread

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354657

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
ya he should call it yabbering tiger thread

pmoon1{WP} wrote:

Yonder Tiger wrote: The blacklist thread should be used to report people that shouldn't be allowed in dogfight. That doesn't just include hardcore teamkillers and whatnot. That includes everyone who doesn't deserve to be in this good community. Sure, some of the people I report don't do serious atrocities, but they are doing more bad than good, and honestly, who here likes joining a game to see, what do you know, another jerk. Perhaps there should be a separate thread for people that should be banned, but didn't do anything extremely extreme.

There already is a thread for that kind of complaint, it's called the yonder tiger thread

The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, pmoon1{WP}

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354676

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Its a New Year, lets start it with a clean slate,and have fun out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, S. E. Dailey, WolfRider

Official blacklist thread 7 years 2 months ago #354886

• Yonder Tiger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Also I tried making a different thread for reporting people that didn't to anything hardcore bad, but couldn't be reported due to no speaking in wc. But when I posted there, it was all moved here. I agree that that sort of thing doesn't belong in this blacklist thread.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358126

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Seems like every mission see MiG.29 in all I see from him is cursing.. here's just the most recent:
(And sorry, I don't know how to do the hidey thingy..)

I asked him to stop because the game is rated E for Everyone and kids play this game and he just continues on and on..

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358136

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
I've seen a lot of pilots names lately that are pretty over the top as far as bad language is concerned. I don't know how you can register a name with content that would get you muted in game or on forum

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, {BLK}{WOLF}

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358151

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604

pmoon1{WP} wrote: I've seen a lot of pilots names lately that are pretty over the top as far as bad language is concerned. I don't know how you can register a name with content that would get you muted in game or on forum

Good question.And glad to see the Blacklist is back--the next step is wondering if it will be taken seriously!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, {BLK}{WOLF}

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358159

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

ZebraUp wrote: Seems like every mission see MiG.29 in all I see from him is cursing.. here's just the most recent:
(And sorry, I don't know how to do the hidey thingy..)

I asked him to stop because the game is rated E for Everyone and kids play this game and he just continues on and on.. to hide texts see the lil qt circle bottom left corrner of screen hit it and hide all texts in game !!!! see arrow below !!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358160

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358162

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

BlackWolf, I meant I don't know how to do the hide the screenshots here on the forum until you click 'em thing lol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, {BLK}{WOLF}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 7 years 3 weeks ago #358245

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ZebraUp wrote: BlackWolf, I meant I don't know how to do the hide the screenshots here on the forum until you click 'em thing lol!

lol my bad bro !!! if ya wanakno i can walk ya thru it brother with new forum its was eayser to post anything here :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362878

• New York Jet$ fan
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • As you can tell, I am a fan of the New York Jets.
  • Thank you received: 39
Here's another one worthy of the ban hammer: [Cookie] WP*****, who I think is associated with the Brotherhood Aces squadron? Cookie repeatedly shot at me, bombed me on the spawn airfield, and shot me with a tank. He accounted for most of my deaths. Sorry for just one picture, I was in the middle of a conversation with someone else (as you can see). Multiple people were present when Cookie was teamkilling.
J-E-T-S JETS!!!! JETS!!!! JETS!!!!

Attachments:

Last edit: by New York Jet$ fan.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362898

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cookie needs to be banned. Team kills at base and pretending to be in Wolf Pack.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362904

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
He has more than one account too by the looks of things if you search him out in game.

Bannerless and naked. Whatever...

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362911

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Comet, yes he has created a number of accts and claiming (once again) Zup can't ban him.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362918

• Bingo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 463
Wolfrider,
Tank spawn Killer.
Game ruining move!

Last edit: by Bingo.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362921

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So this just happened. The fake Dire got into our squad, but the real DireWolf kicked him out.

Bingo, I don't think that is the real WolfRider anymore than this nut spent the day pretending to be me writing in that poor grammar. I sent Zup several pics and I've no doubt Zup can figure out who this is, as he hinted several times who he might be.

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP}.

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362927

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

Cookie needs to be band team killed me 5-6 times with tank

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362932

• WolfRider

Well Bingo/Buckgeo or whoever you are makes sure if you're the one to complain that you were there and know the exact circumstances before you start BS rumors... It was a capture the flag game and I did get shot down at their base and went to tank and was going to go for the flag so I did shoot Frits on the runway twice until I realized that Tango already had the flag and was just sitting there... nice screenshots by the way since they help prove my point... if anyone ruined this game is was Tango just sitting there and not doing something with the flag he had. This scenario is no different then your own leader Cricket camping and spawn killing on Dunc 2 1/2 weeks ago during a bomber game as the bomber approached the base... so what was I supposed to do in your mind? Get shot down, go to tank and just sit there? I think not... it's gameplay so stop complaining, bad mouthing other players, and causing so much drama...

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362933

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
I think you were to busy to get the kills it does inform on screen if you have chat on who captured the flag etc !

Official blacklist thread 6 years 9 months ago #362934

• WolfRider

ohhh... wow... ok... thank you Captain Obvious!

Time to create page: 2.612 seconds