Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 years 11 months ago #380133

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Sorry to hear the virus has hit home Joaquin, get well soon and thank you for 6 years of the best flying game I've found. BZ Sir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 years 3 weeks ago #382320

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Sky is the limit!!
  • Thank you received: 78
Zuperman, I have suggestions so the game can be better. Please add--

1. Some cities, villages.
2. Border with barbed wires.
3. AA Artillery at the airbases to protect the both airbases.
4. A mission to stop an army company and tank regiment from invading each powers' airbases.

Morever, some even wants to remove the Premium and make some planes to be at low costs. Please look after the suggestions and the matter.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 years 3 weeks ago #382321

• Paco Zorapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288

Enigmatic Jaguar wrote: remove the Premium

What the heck Jag you just can't tell Zup to stop having a salary lol. Remember that this is at least a part of his bread and butter, and that he has to pay for maintaining the servers...
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 years 3 weeks ago #382322

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Sky is the limit!!
I am sorry Paco, make sure he dies not mind it... I actually said it for others who might having problems couldn't able to buy realistic planes

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 years 2 weeks ago #382375

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Sky is the limit!!
Zup please check my suggestions and say is it possible?

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 years 1 week ago #382415

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

I suggest to improve the team balance or make a team balance in the rooms, because have people who keeping swaping sides only to annoy, making matchs 6vs2 or worse.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, OUTLAW_WAR, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, coyote, Sikorsky, Sniper-92

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 10 months ago #386022

• |111th| tBiggs
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Zup, I have been wondering about the spy mission because I think it has great potential but is currently very difficult if you are the spy or on team spy. I thought if the spy didn’t have a visible banner (I.e. a lot harder to find) that could make for a great challenge! I think a small change like this could have a massive impact to even the playing field and add a lot of enjoyment to the spy mission.

Thanks for your time!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Mysterio, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 9 months ago #386221

• Graphite
  • Thank you received: 2
once you clicked "autodestroy" on the scoreboard menu, it sends you to another board where you can only confirm to autodestroy or quit. i'm probably nitpicking but i think it'd be nice if you can cancel it if you change your mind, or misclicked when you're looking at the scoreboard.

i also think that being able to drive tanks, motorcycles, or even just walking around and shoot people is quite fun. it might not be the intended direction for the game or worse, it might even be harmful towards the main focus of the game which is dogfighting. but i can't help but imagine it to be fun if there are tanks only mode or anything similar to that. i heard that there are fun additions to the map like animals and.. dragons? which i think would be easily missed considering we spend most of our time flying. unless they are meant to be a bit harder to spot like an easter egg or some sort, i think a ground game doesn't sound too bad. just an idea though, i don't know if it'd be fun for other players as well.

i also have a question, which have may or may not been asked before, but i'm a bit surprised when i see that there is no ad in the game. most mobile games aren't that shy of putting ads that are often obnoxious or even straight up intrusive, and a lot of people who play mobile games these days are quite accustomed to them. so i was wondering why there is none here. don't get me wrong though, it's rare to find a game with no ad to annoy me but i just thought that it'd be an alternative from subscription. there are also games that let me rent or borrow a "premium" item for one match or mission for the cost of watching 2 ads or something similar to that, which i think is a good idea if dfe will ever want to have ads. or maybe the renting/borrowing system itself sounds pretty good. using the in game currency to pay for a fraction of the price to play with a premium plane for 1 match or a limited time? i think giving players the taste of flying them can encourage them to subscribe and buy them for real, but i'm also scared that players can find a way to abuse that. i'm not sure how much of a difference it'll make or if it'll help at all but those are just stuff i thought of.

oh and a progress bar that shows how many points you have and need to earn to rank up would be nice too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR, loggerhead-WAR-

Last edit: by Graphite.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 9 months ago #386325

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
What about adding events like at christmas special, easter special,...
Or monthly achievements
Just something that can be a sidemission to the mission you are in 
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 7 months ago #386746

• |111th| tBiggs
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Zuperman!

I was also thinking the other day, a few more machine guns around the bases would be awesome! (Just plonk 4x that gun on the top of carriers around the bases.) Often it’s much too easy to bomb targets and in reality, it was very hard in ww1/2. Machine guns and flak everywhere! 

Keep up the great work Zup, you are the man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loggerhead-WAR-, WoogyBoogy

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 2 months ago #387735

• BaronVonSalzburg
  • Thank you received: 0
What a big fuckin rip off this game has become. I started playing right at the beginning, even bought a ‚Lifetime‘ membership, which was a total SCAM because just a little while later ZUPERMAN did a name change ‚…elite‘ so that he could stop honoring lifetime memberships. Now, I log back in after a longer break, and I don‘t have a single plane to fly because they are marked ‚old‘. Wtf?? Another decision just to cheat me out of things I‘ve already earned and paid for, just to try to get me to pay MORE money AGAIN. Great job, Zuper…you took a really good game and a great community and just got gready.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 1 month ago #387877

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
Played bomb the submarine yesterday, and we spent quite a while waiting around for subs to appear.
Maybe might be more fun if the two subs alternated when they were up and down? 
Then the players have to alternate between defending their sub or trying to bomb the enemies sub.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

Last edit: by Gannet.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 1 year 1 month ago #387882

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .
I like that idea Mr. Gannet; sound like a great challenge. This might help also solve the distance advantage that one sub had over the other. But it does sound like it would bring more of an air battel to the missions instead of the more focus on bombing thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Time to create page: 0.993 seconds