Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Requests, suggestions, and ideas.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 4 months 3 weeks ago #377133

• Smoke Screen
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 173
Hello Zuperman I am just writing because I was wondering if we could get any more maps in dogfight elite? Thanks sincerely Smoke ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: £eaf, NLR| MeanDragon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 months 1 day ago #377628

• darraxx
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10665
Zup.
I've been thinking about this for a bit now.
Why dont you split df and df elite.
Df can be ww1 and tilt control only for devices that dont have a (Pentium1500 ) processor
Elite can be just like it is tilt or pc or whatever.

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 weeks 2 days ago #378237

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7177

Zuperman, I have a suggestion for you to consider for the next update. Can you give squadron moraf's the ability to change the names of the players in their respective squads? In doing so the morafs can give awards (like *'s or /'s), provide capital letters to deserving squad members (like the Misfits do with big M's and little m's) and make other minor changes to their squadron members names. Another side benefit would be derogatory or inflammatory names could be corrected on the spot by the squad moraf. If only the squad morafs had the ability to change names of members in their own squads it is highly unlikely it will be abused.

How about it zup? Does that sound like a reasonable request?

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9 {WP}, Pegoud

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 weeks 1 day ago #378242

• £eaf
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Let's spread the light of happiness and joyness!
  • Thank you received: 152
Salute Viper10{WP} n all,

The idea sounds pretty good from one angle. But if we look it from another side of the coin, it seems that aspirant has lose the control on its identity because squad's Moraf can change his name as per his/her own will and desire just like Moderators can change the content of squad's member on their own squad pages. Therefore, there is no credibility either the contents are original or modified but Thanks to Zuperman for his foresighted vision who added the tap (Last Edit). So, it sounds like putting all the eggs in one basket (Under MORAF Control) . However, your idea is fantastic but what you think, if it would be something like that:

Suggestion:
MORAF of the squad can assign the Star to its squad's member (i.e. 1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars etc...)

Benefit:
MORAF of the squad has full control and Identity of the aspirant will not be challenged.

Regards,
Fly with Honor | Never Give Up

The following user(s) said Thank You: † V.Huntress War, Pegoud

Requests, suggestions, and ideas. 3 weeks 1 day ago #378243

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7177

If the aspirant doesn't like it, he can leave. Most squads don't take aspirants anyway, the default is level 7. Also it would likely be difficult from a programming standpoint that a person could only edit certain aspects of a name. Either you get edit rights or not.

Again, most, and I must emphasize MOST, squad morafs are responsible and wouldn't change names of folks in their squad in a demeaning or derogatory way. I cannot imagine Ace Girl, Mbzerk, Baron Rojo, ZebraUp, Luke Skystalker, CCRider, or any other actual squad moraf changing squad members name in a bad way.

You are likely gun shy since you were smacked a time or two with the moderator stick

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Pegoud

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds