Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 3 weeks ago #14131

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
it should be put the way that it was when you could still get off the runway. :)
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 3 weeks ago #14140

• Historygeek13
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Well......I wouldn't die if Z made it different. In this case I would, as you say "roll with the punches". It's nothing bad for me, so I'm cool with it.
[img]i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/myatsoethet/squadleader.jpg[/img]

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 3 weeks ago #14163

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028

bomer1 wrote: No if a tank can make it to base than it deserve some reward. Spawn killing they should have never let the tank through. And tank wars would suck. And tanks wouldn't be able to defend themselves. Like it the way it is.

Bomber, up to a point I agree but two things :
Usually the people who let it happen quit the game and people who get put in after get spawn killed. Not a way to start playing!

The other is the spawn killer way overstays a reasonable reward making essentially a dead game to help clog the servers. That game gets visited and people don't stay so new people are spending their time bouncing in and out trying to get away from it. Can't be good for server.

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 2 weeks ago #14228

• getatthisdude89
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
It is annoying, but like said before the team let the tank get there and post up. I never hardly make it to a base unless you take the 4hr scenic route around the map. Whenever i tank to bomb the base i always mortar it anyways. Way more fun if you ask me to hit the hangars from a long distance.

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 2 weeks ago #14230

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Yeah, but its hard. Thats why so few do it! :P haha, i remember thinking tanks were easy cuz i ot my first one thru and won the game! Lol, got a TON of praise for that! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 2 weeks ago #14256

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I was just saying. I dont really care a lot because I get 40spawn kills with a plane and about 30kills with a tank. I think tanks should be left alone. And some of the people who are complaning do it themselves. If u have a problem just dont do it.

Re: 10+ sek reload time will stop spawn-kill problem 12 years 2 weeks ago #14263

• veidar2
  • veidar2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 162
it's not a problem that tank spawnkillers win the game. It may be seen as unfair, but then you can choose to be a tank and try yourself! The only problem is that tank spawnkillers prevent other players from even entering a game. You appear on the runway, and boom, that's that. No fun in it for anyone else than the tank captain.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds