Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New promotion of noobs 4 years 2 days ago #380346

• Juan Marni
  • Juan Marni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407
Hi all, yesterday I played a really good game with some players (all under rank 10), and they all demonstrated skills like true aces and veterans. Their squadron leaders must be proud of having these pilots!

They even initially almost won, with our carrier in 12% and their in 100%. If it wasn't for Paco Zorapel, our team would have lost, but with his help we finished in a very impressive tied end!

These pilots will be the future aces of DFE!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hola a todos, ayer participé en un gran juego con algunos pilotos (todos por debajo de rango 10), y todos demostraron unas habilidades de verdaderos ases y veteranos. ¡Sus líderes de escuadrón deben estar orgullosos de ellos!

Inicialmente incluso ellos iban ganando, con nuestro portaaviones al 12% y el suyo al 100%. Si no fuera por Paco Zorapel, nuestro equipo habría perdido, pero con su ayuda acabamos en un impresionante empate.

¡Estos pilotos serán los futuros ases de DFE!

No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Pegoud, Paco Zorapel, freddie f

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Juan Marni.

New promotion of noobs 4 years 2 days ago #380347

• Paco Zorapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288
Thank you zup for making ww1 the default server. Now, we can enjoy games like this. I have that screenshot in English lol.
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds