Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bad News guys I may be quitting Photography 4 years 8 months ago #377826

• Alex Galt
  • Alex Galt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
Hey DF here is some really sad news for those who know and seen my Photography on the forum

Well yesterday I only sold 2 8x10 pictures and got 15 buck for them and it was a wast of money and time I can't tell you how I'm feeling now but I did not sleep last night at all because that sell
yesterday it kept me up

I'm sorry to have say this I maybe quitting Photography
The following user(s) said Thank You: £eaf, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bad News guys I may be quitting Photography 4 years 8 months ago #377827

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Let's spread the light of happiness and joyness!
  • Thank you received: 163
Salute Alex,

I hope that you are doing well. Alas, with sympathy and prays. Well, i guess, you don't have to give up rather show your passion and determination, if you like this profession. There are bundle of hindrance behind every success thereof stay tuned with it and do your best. Though, your field is very challenging and require lot of energy to sell a single tiny item. However, you need to scan the environment and dig out the available opportunity. As, you have been engaged in this profession, i again suggest, never give up, just do your best and devise your tactics, how to make it competitive for consumer. I wish you best of luck. With lot of prays and wishes!!!

Regards,
Fly with Honor | Never Give Up

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud

Last edit: by £eaf.

Bad News guys I may be quitting Photography 4 years 8 months ago #377829

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Let's spread the light of happiness and joyness!
  • Thank you received: 163

£eaf wrote: Salute Alex,

I hope that you are doing well. Alas, with sympathy and prays. Well, i guess, you don't have to give up rather show your passion and determination, if you like this profession. There are bundle of hindrance behind every success thereof stay tuned with it and do your best. Though, your field is very challenging and require lot of energy to sell a single tiny item. However, you need to scan the environment and dig out the available opportunity. As, you have been engaged in this profession, i again suggest, never give up, just do your best and devise your tactics, how to make it competitive for consumer. I wish you best of luck. With lot of prays and wishes!!!

Regards,

Fly with Honor | Never Give Up

Attachments:

Bad News guys I may be quitting Photography 4 years 8 months ago #377965

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Dont quit. You gotta always remember that any success is often preceded by many failures. All the greats,any field,most had many failures and slumps before they made it. Chin up and keep trudging along. Cheers

Last edit: by Sharp Shooter.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.039 seconds