Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375059

• ..OWL..
  • ..OWL..'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 27
Can a email go out to all the old players ? Help Save the game I like this game and don’t want it to Die !!!
https://imgur.com/VmJwBl3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375068

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

If an email went out to the old players stating that World war two is now a game to itself then perhaps the World War I players would come back.
To have jets and other World War II planes fighting World War I planes is terrifically and historically stupid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, RT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Pegoud

Last edit: by R E Z.

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375069

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
sorry i love this game but cant get a decent game now due to the bad bad lag. Itry every now and then too see if its improved but sigh sigh but i do live in hope .The game has always suffered from lag .ive played other games like war wings and wings of duty but they dont have the thrill like this game does or the lag lmao. back in the day this game was great with hundreds of players all waiting to join the servers if you left a game you had to keep quitting the game too see if you could get back in the same server .most players left when bullet drop was introduced .And from talking with ex players some say they would come back if the bullet drop was taken out .but the developer doesn't want to let it go i was reading a paper recently for my work as i work in sales i took a clip it says (never forget what keeps the lights on)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, RT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud

Last edit: by dognamitt.

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375070

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Simple answer, separate ww1 and 2. That would be the first step. Gameplay dynamics would be part of the second step I guess. I never had the issues with bullet drop or not as others did. I liked that when the drop was introduced it in essence leveled the playing field and removed the advantage for the folks who had been playing years longer than I had. However, those same folks were the ones who made players who faced them better, so that was a mixed bag at the end of the day.

So, yeah. Separate the aircraft into their proper eras would be a great beginning.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, RT, Sharp Shooter, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375074

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
1. End the mixed wars
2. Allow squads to be more than 50
3. Let noobs play and learn. No need for them to be cannon fodder to earn points.

Start with that. Later model it after games that ban foul-mouthed-noob-killers for good. Many games have this option and it ups the value of the game play and keeps good folks coming back and staying.

Seems this same thing we write over and over. I'm on the forum to support my squad, but I see no change coming in the future. I wish it would--no other game like this and I've looked for one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Mongo, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt, frits, Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375076

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
I think the only e mail that is going to make a difference is the one that is sent to zuperman. But we must all agree on what we should ask for, because if we are not clear in what we ask nothing will happened.

I think we should make a thread to organize what we all want as a community to then E MAIL zuperman our results. We should start with the basics changes that will at least bring back interest to old players to come back and hear from them too. We all agree that the separation of the eras; should be the first thing that zuperman must fix and he already stated he was going to take care of it. We should write a statement and add our names to it and send it to zuperman via e mail in the hopes he can take care of this first point.

Then comes the drop bullet issue, that in my mind was the one that most players resented; but in this one I have seen in different post... that we are not all in the same page. That is not good; because nothing will change if we are divided on it. Like I stated I do not care about the drop or the laser bullets but if old players state that they will come back if this gets fix, I would vote for laser bullet. But again, we must all organize in a thread and agree in a unanimous petition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M] Pagan, DireWolf{WP****}, chickenlittle, Alex Galt, Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375079

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The bullet drop is different on different devices on pc its way less i have all 3 platforms to play on pc/android /ipad but alas i can only play tilt not keys .i know things will never change as so many have asked. The customer being always right doesn't hold water here .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Dogfight Dix

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375094

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
same with me i got threats and insults from him too thought he owned the game

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375101

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1979

Ce jeu pourrait vivre avec de nouveaux joueurs...
1. Séparer ww1 et WW2
2. Gratuité au début sur Windows store
3. Amabilités, gentillesses et encouragements de tous pour les débutants.

Have fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 4 months ago #375104

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Acegirl wrote: .
I think the only e mail that is going to make a difference is the one that is sent to zuperman. But we must all agree on what we should ask for, because if we are not clear in what we ask nothing will happened.

I think we should make a thread to organize what we all want as a community to then E MAIL zuperman our results. We should start with the basics changes that will at least bring back interest to old players to come back and hear from them too. We all agree that the separation of the eras; should be the first thing that zuperman must fix and he already stated he was going to take care of it. We should write a statement and add our names to it and send it to zuperman via e mail in the hopes he can take care of this first point.

Then comes the drop bullet issue, that in my mind was the one that most players resented; but in this one I have seen in different post... that we are not all in the same page. That is not good; because nothing will change if we are divided on it. Like I stated I do not care about the drop or the laser bullets but if old players state that they will come back if this gets fix, I would vote for laser bullet. But again, we must all organize in a thread and agree in a unanimous petition.

Ooooooops!
Let me scratch all that and just say….
Yep looks like we are to far gone and everybody just stop caring. So those who stay enjoy it or hate it as it is… until one day you cant log in anymore.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Alex Galt, [M]LtDan nhouse, Dogfight Dix, Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375316

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Vamos a ver...todo tiene solución, lo que pasa esque antes muchos usaban su nick para ocultarse y ahora no pueden ,además la caída de la bala para muchos es más difícil.
1-fuera misión de captura barco ,y más pudiendo entrar y no poderse matar un desastre.
2- los tanques ametralladoras que destruyan también los hangares ,y también luces y antiaéreos en las bases sería genial.
3-a mí me da lo mismo, pero sí separan las guerras perfecto ,además de saber en qué misión vas a entrar para elegir avión.
4-menos tiempo esperando a entrar a jugar, y algún beneficio para los suscriptores también, alguna nueva misión también.
5- la caída de la bala no me disgusta ,pero si sólo la tiene w1 mejor,aunque también los aviones de la w2 la tenían.
6-peleas más largas y no necesitar tantas balas para derribar, ni a los tanques ni a los aviones ,además el paraca que dispare mejor.
7-ampliar el espacio de guerra ,esto sería poner algo a los lados para que la batalla sea en todo el terreno del juego no sólo el centro
Estamos perdiendo casi todo el terreno y muchas más posibilidades para divertirnos ,así como ampliar más el campo de batalla y también quitar los árboles cercanos a las bases ,bueno con eso seguro que cambiaría bastante.Ya he dicho mil veces que todos los líderes de escuadrón deberíamos hacer una reunión y llegar a acuerdos para mejorar el juego, creo que hice un topic que ponía sólo para líderes o algo así.Mi intención al hacerlo era esa ,para tratar de mejorar el juego ,sobre todo por los más antiguos,un saludo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by baron rojo.

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375319

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
si, por los lados sería interesante tener algunas sorpresas en la batalla, sí, tener guera en todo el mapa sería genial
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375331

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

baron rojo wrote: Vamos a ver...todo tiene solución, lo que pasa esque antes muchos usaban su nick para ocultarse y ahora no pueden ,además la caída de la bala para muchos es más difícil.
1-fuera misión de captura barco ,y más pudiendo entrar y no poderse matar un desastre.
2- los tanques ametralladoras que destruyan también los hangares ,y también luces y antiaéreos en las bases sería genial.
3-a mí me da lo mismo, pero sí separan las guerras perfecto ,además de saber en qué misión vas a entrar para elegir avión.
4-menos tiempo esperando a entrar a jugar, y algún beneficio para los suscriptores también, alguna nueva misión también.
5- la caída de la bala no me disgusta ,pero si sólo la tiene w1 mejor,aunque también los aviones de la w2 la tenían.
6-peleas más largas y no necesitar tantas balas para derribar, ni a los tanques ni a los aviones ,además el paraca que dispare mejor.
7-ampliar el espacio de guerra ,esto sería poner algo a los lados para que la batalla sea en todo el terreno del juego no sólo el centro
Estamos perdiendo casi todo el terreno y muchas más posibilidades para divertirnos ,así como ampliar más el campo de batalla y también quitar los árboles cercanos a las bases ,bueno con eso seguro que cambiaría bastante.Ya he dicho mil veces que todos los líderes de escuadrón deberíamos hacer una reunión y llegar a acuerdos para mejorar el juego, creo que hice un topic que ponía sólo para líderes o algo así.Mi intención al hacerlo era esa ,para tratar de mejorar el juego ,sobre todo por los más antiguos,un saludo.

I agree with the tank . It should take less hits to destroy. I also feel the paratrooper needs some polishing. On my system the tracers are not even landing in the sight cross hair. In a test ,I lined up Target straight on. Fired repeatedly. All tracers are slightly outside the sight to the left
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Lone Player

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375342

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

That outside the crosshair glitch can be corrected by changing your camera view. It happens sometimes in my plane too. PITA glitches!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375345

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

No imagino la dificultad que tienen que encontrarse los jugadores nuevos para poder hacer las misiones mínimamente decentes
Por que nos cuesta a los que llevamos años Imaginaos a los nuevos horrible.Demasiada valentía tienen la verdad!!.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, PROYECT X

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375353

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
He's alive!

zuperman wrote: Hi

I'm aware of a whole bunch of issues but I have my hands tied due to holidays. Apple doesn't review any updates until after vacations and Unity is also not releasing fixes until afterwards.

In any case, I expect to release the next update on January 7, 2019. And it Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 will include:
- Option for subscribers to choose WW1 or all plane type games. Non-subscribers will get random game depending on their level.
- I changed the wait time for non-subscribers, from 7 minutes to only 15 seconds. I don't remove it completely because otherwise people keep connecting/disconnecting.
- The hangar will display the game type you are getting into (btc, zep...) so you know before hand which plane do you want to select.
- You'll also get the warning system and why you've been banned/muted and for how long if you break the rules.
- You'll be able to select the numbers of bombs you fly with on the hangar, so you don't begin with 4 bombs and need to drop them if you wish to have less.
- New mission type for WW2 games. (pending until it's released to every platform).
- Fixes on Apple ipad crashes and Android crashes (pending on Unity to send me a fix).
- Fixed the forgot password button. It should again send that password to your email.
- Updated all Facebook libraries so you can connect using facebook again.
- Many other small fixes, too many to list.

There are some long requested changes in there. This could be helpful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, chickenlittle, [M]LtDan nhouse, Pegoud, Smoke Screen

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375357

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Holly cow Zup you knocked it out of the park wow wow wow
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375358

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i take it your happy ?

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: Holly cow Zup you knocked it out of the park wow wow wow
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375459

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

I dont see any update as of Jan 8 … and game is quite unplayable for the most part.
IPadPro

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375462

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1979

Désolé pour toi Rez!
Pour moi ça joue bien...
Patientons...

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375463

• . B.52!
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 289
Bullet drops

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375503

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Unsavable, sorry. When you only listen to 7-8 people guess what happen's? 7-8 people is all who play. Now pubg mobile which was voted #1 mobile game does this weird thing and actually listen's. I know elite folks have never seen this in action at all. Here is a quote from the mighty one on elite " I'm not changing anything so people might as well quit". Moral of the story- switch to pubg mobile they listen and actually fix problem's and don't screw their customer base to please 7-8 people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, dognamitt, Dogfight Dix

How can we save Dogfight Elite? 5 years 3 months ago #375506

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

acefreely wrote: Unsavable, sorry. When you only listen to 7-8 people guess what happen's? 7-8 people is all who play. Now pubg mobile which was voted #1 mobile game does this weird thing and actually listen's. I know elite folks have never seen this in action at all. Here is a quote from the mighty one on elite " I'm not changing anything so people might as well quit". Moral of the story- switch to pubg mobile they listen and actually fix problem's and don't screw their customer base to please 7-8 people.

10 reasons why it cant be saved
www.hrmguide.co.uk/communication/listen-to-customers.htm

Last edit: by dognamitt.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.080 seconds