Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374273

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Ailred TREPPO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
Hello everyone, in this new thread I'm relaunching The Blue Fighter's original idea in order to have again a general weekly information about the points done by all the Squads. Hope this will be useful to all the players in Dogfight. Terms and structure is similar to the previous thread, the only new thing is that I merged points chart with ups & downs. Suggestions are welcomed... :)

Well done Lone's Rangers -BR on the top this first week!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Lone Player, Gideons Sword, _|-R-|_BR©®°, ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!, Nº 17 in the sky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ailred TREPPO.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374274

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Congrats Treppo ,Great initiative to return with week rank, .We players whos like to play with more emotion, we give you totally support ,this will be fun.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Lone Player, Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374275

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Congrats Lone's Rangers ;)

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, DireWolf{WP****}, Lone Player, Kaco., _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374276

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Thank you Treppo, I really enjoyed returning with this. The first steps lost in the good old DF 1. I wish the game survives in 2019, we need beginners like this and other people to keep the game alive not being ours
our convenience that we like the best that is the best for the general collective of all. I was happy with the Enigma member this week, although the same week from last night to yesterday, we have to bring as many ideas to solve the same problems that exist about our condition to solve. Once again I thank Treppo, myself and our team Lones' Rangers fully support the initiative to do weekly and monthly squad ranking.One day I believed in a project and today it has borne fruit from a team that seeks to be honest and seeks to have fun like all other classic teams that I have deep respect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, Kaco., _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374277

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Impressive that someone stepped up to track the weekly stats. It was clear some folks really enjoyed keeping track of the points so the new thread will serve to inspire those folks to fight hard and play more. While WP isn't a point driven squad it is clear that other squads are interested in the squad war points and enjoy seeing the weekly numbers.

Maybe now more games will have more players. Speaking just for myself I am looking forward to more players in the games. Fun games are full games, right?

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, Lone Player, Kaco., _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374279

• _|-R-|_BR©®°
  • Thank you received: 13
thanks TREPPO for making this list! my RANGERS ACES team is in ninth place in the weekly rank, I congratulate my team's entrants for the effort, as well as the lone's Rangers BR winners for the first place, because besides being a single family, I have a lot of friendship with LONE and the Other members of the group, I congratulate everyone!
20180816_131461354.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War, Lone Player, Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374293

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Salute to all players; it is nice that some decided to step up and accommodate the call of some squadron’s weekly points competition. Congratulations to the winners and those who are participating. But like I ask Vivek on his thread I would like to ask you to please respect the request of leaving the Foreign Legion squadron out of the competition as we are not interested in participating or keeping track of any points. We are not a point driven squadron all those who play at TFL play for their personal entertainment. Please respect our request and position in this matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud, Nº 17 in the sky, OUTLAW_WAR

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374298

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Trepp, I agree with Viper's and others. Hopefully it will increase more players. WOLF PACK's not much into points, but know some folks enjoyed the weekly tally.

And it's nice to see other folks step up and help.. NLR's Blue Fighter did a great job for so long. Cheers to you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, Lone Player, Alex Galt, Kaco., _|-R-|_BR©®°, OUTLAW_WAR

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374311

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I appreciate the first comments about the activity that we will do in this thread. Like all work that requires some effort, I hope it can be carried out without problems in the following weeks.

The essence of this project is to have a little more information about the activity of the different squadrons as a general reference, to know if there is or not activity in certain groups, to analyze what evolution is appreciated.

It would be a great achievement that this new data contribution could help the squads and their pilots become interested in having more weekly activity.

I hope you find it useful

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, Lone Player, Kaco., Gideons Sword, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374312

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I understand that squadrons are interested in their data and points gathering, however we are The Foreign Legion are not interested in participating in the data of points and we wish you to honor our request the way Vivek honor it in the last squadrons gathering of points.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Nº 17 in the sky

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374313

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good morning everyone. Jessica, the proposal goes way beyond the points. Any and all action to collaborate on the survival of the game in 2019 (in this case are the players do not abandon the game definitively) should be supported by all team leaders, I think that way. You have great members on your team to which I've been a TFL member. I wish you would not fight the tide, but you can support the initiative and think differently. If 20 riders return to the game and especially old players who are very competitive, competent and effective, it will be an honor. Greater honor will be if squads of the old days are reactivated through their inactive members returning to play will be excellent. This initiative is aimed at motivating multiple players that all of us leaders realize the escape of members to other games outside the Elite, you know that. Even in professional life, people are moved by motivation: good professionals switch from one company to another because of motivation; Marriages end up lacking in love, care and motivation; people take their own lives for lack of motivation to live; game design almost abandoned, but still with support for survival for certain lack of motivation to continue due to lack of capital injection and other features. So the motivation to continue something interferes positively and negatively in any area of ​​our life, which costs support something that seeks the collective interest. Do not look at the points, your team already has a mark, a history, do not have to prove anything to anyone or want to play with only 10 players? We can not say it would be eternal, because the survival of the game is threatened, why can not we bring the game to its limit in case it comes to an end soon? We need to keep the best moments again and not with final scribbles. I totally support Treppo's initiative, I've sought you out to encourage him to rescue that and put into practice what Bluefighter has done with quality and dedication!
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Kaco., _|-R-|_BR©®°

Last edit: by Lone Player.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374325

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

Well, you now what they say, once bitten, twice shy. ;-)

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374326

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I support the initiative too, up to the point where folks from the same squad don't shoot each other if they are red. Does everyone know that you DO NOT LOSE POINTS FOR SHOOTING FOLKS IN THE SAME SQUAD right? You don't earn any, but you don't lose any.

I have already seen folks in the same squad fly right past each other without firing a shot. How is that helpful to the game? Can someone who supports the squad wars points please explain how not shooting reds helps the game in a way I can understand.

Keep track of points all you want so long as it doesn't affect the game play. That's what I support. I cannot and will not support flying past reds and not shooting them because they are in the same squad. I shoot my squad members without hesitation. I would appreciate it others would do the same.

So someone help me out here... explain what we are doing to make this game better?

To be fair, I had seen that type of not shooting reds play while nobody was tracking squad wars points too, but not as blatantly as I just saw today.

-End rant

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374327

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
lol viper I agree they need to start shooting each other no matter what squad there on
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374328

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
When Vivek started the squadron weekly stats it was a great initiative that it was conceived to promote healthy competition and give squadrons the opportunity to be recognized. This task of collecting the data was a hard job to do but I happened to know for a fact that Vivek did it because he enjoys it. Eventually some squadrons or players question his methods of collecting the data and he was ready to call it quits; I told him to keep with his list because he was doing a good job. But when health competitions turn to insults, cheating and the abuse of new players; that is when I decided to get out. I spent many weeks promoting the game all throughout social media to bring new players to the game to see them all chase away because of the madness that the points race became. I remember when new players came to the game THE REAL LEADEARS of the game use to help them out with techniques and tips. If u want to really help the game to live on, you must promote it and not chase away the new comers. I am sorry, but I seen in this last few days the increase of the insults and abuse because of the points. The Foreign Legion squadron players are almost intact because most of us play the game for fun and on our own time without the pressure of any competition. Most of the players that have left the game it is not because of the lack of competition, it is because of the lag, the bullet drop, the mix planes, the inconsistency of the game play and the abuse. In the last few days I have seen an increase on the hostility’s and insults between players and just today in world chat you could see the colorful exchanges of words players cross because of the points driven healthy competition. It true that adding things like competition or motivation can spark interest but it can also lead to fighting, hate and insults like you see in the pictures below. We are not interested in being a part of that again; since the competition for weekly points stop the game has been more enjoyable to play. I am not asking you guys not to do your list I am just asking the same thing I did Vivek; to please remove the Foreign Legion squadron from it. I hope that our decision is honored and respected the same way Vivek did on his thread.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jenny, [*M]Comet, Alex Galt, frits, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374329

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Pegoud

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374332

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Looks like Numero 17 takes this shit very seriously...are they handing out new cars for a win now?
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, frits

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374333

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
lol IT'S Just A GAME HE NEEDS NOT TAKE THIS GAME SO SERIOUSLY

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374334

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Saw world chat this evening Lone and I can say I was a bit surprise on your use of vulgar language. I have never use vulgar language towards you and today in world chat I was voicing my OPINION witch I think you should respect as I have always been respectful of yours. You say that I am talking shit; so that is what my opinion means to you? Wow. First of all the person that express in world chat first that the new weakly points war was making players behave bad was a player from wolf pack call ‘A Cadaver” after his comment I pointed out to him that all the drama that we all saw in world chat was exactly the outcome of the new points war; and that was my opinion. Yet to the comment of Cadaver you say nothing but to my opinion you chose to address it as shit. What is surprising, is that you read all the explicit vulgarities that your team mate writes on world chat for everyone to see (even children) and you say nothing about that. So that type of behavior doesn’t surprise you at all? If we want to bring new players to the game, I’m sure they will be amazed to read what transpired today on the chat and not to mention in games. I know the game has disagreements and fight since it started but not to the way it escalated in recent times. Never said you are taking bullshit like you express on world chat, I do not use that kind of language; I believe I have as much right to express myself as anyone here, but I will surely try to do it with respect. Again, I am asking to please remove The Foreign Legion squadron from the weekly stats as we are not interested in participating. Please RESPECT our decision and honor our wishes the way Vivek did.
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: jenny, Pegoud

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374340

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I came to a conclusion: I do not say anything else. waste of time. discuss who you want
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Kaco., Gideons Sword

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374346

• Gideons Sword
  • Thank you received: 89
Zuperman, or anyone else who can answer my question, am I the only one having problems getting things to post in squad chat?

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374347

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Hey Gideon,
I've had the same problem. I post in squad chat and it disappears. Hit and miss---but mostly my posts vanish.

Hope that helps!

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 6 months ago #374349

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
The most honorable Thugz would also like to be excluded so the other squads can at least have a chance at getting #1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl, frits

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374395

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

Parabéns Treppo pela iniciativa!!!!!!! E estamos de total apoio Treppo!!!!!
E se alguém, não se interessa pela Week Squad Points, basta não acessar ao tópico Week Squad Points. Simples assim !!!!!

:evil: :evil:
AnThRaX
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Lone Player

Last edit: by Kaco..

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374396

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Parabéns Lone Rangers pela Conquista, que é muito merecida a vocês. Esse é o reflexo, do excelente trabalho que vocês vem fazendo, ao longo de meses !!!!!! E parabéns Edu, agora você esta colhendo o que plantou lol

AnThRaX
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Lone Player

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374458

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well done = Cavaliers = on the top this week!

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Evermec, Lone Player, Alex Galt, Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374460

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1982

TFL is second!
Well done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374505

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well done Lone's Rangers - BR on the top this week!

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Lone Player, Kaco., Cypher7{WP}, Gideons Sword

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374506

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1982

Well done Lone's Rangers! Ans have fun !!!!
Honni soit qui mal y pense...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Lone Player, Kaco.

Last Week Squad Points (2nd Edition) 5 years 5 months ago #374528

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Tá muito boa essa disputa lol

AnThRaX
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds