Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A opinion 5 years 6 months ago #373977

• Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
What has happend to this game ? 3 or 4 years ago it was simple and fun. I dont remember what i payed on the app store but i think the price is keeping people away. I joined 3 games earlier with no one in them. The world chat seems to be the same handful of random players.
I understand the game needs money to continue on but i think theres other ways to profit. Maybe ad crates that can be opened in game that contain in game $ and level points or plane paints and other possible rewards ? :huh:
If i was Zup i would do a mandatory update that started everyone over. Like i said just a opinion but seems like the game needs a jump start. Starting everyone over would give people something to work for instead of competing with 3 or 4 + year old accounts would be cool to see the battle for the top 50 spots. No offense to seasoned players who have earned all there stats;) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M] Pagan, R E Z, dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

A opinion 5 years 6 months ago #373990

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
my opinion is remake the old dogfight exactly on the new platform call it dogfight classic start all players from noobs again make it ww1 only like the original game (which is the part that drew us here ) i bet there would be a flock of players that would be willing to pay to bring it back
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Mongo, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M] Pagan, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

A opinion 5 years 6 months ago #373992

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Dognamitt wrote: my opinion is remake the old dogfight exactly on the new platform call it dogfight classic start all players from noobs again make it ww1 only like the original game (which is the part that drew us here ) i bet there would be a flock of players that would be willing to pay to bring it back

I agree completely, but you once pointed out i was beating a dead horse over nearly the same opinion. Doesnt matter zup has expressed in more than one post that he as no confidence that it would bring everybody back and that they would pay.

Just to go on record though, for a damn close replica of the old game, i would start over with tier 1 planes and pay a subscription.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M] Pagan, R E Z, dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse, Gideons Sword

A opinion 5 years 6 months ago #374021

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Sorry guys but if there is one thing that I have learned in this life , you cannot go back!!!! Zup opened the box ,and you cannot put back , what he released , into the box. I truly wish we could go back to the game as it was but what is done is done. RIP Dogfight.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, R E Z, dognamitt, [M]LtDan nhouse

A opinion 5 years 6 months ago #374050

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
id pay and i know quiet a few would too id start again ive done it twice already its fun starting from scratch yep i did post the horse getting beaten ive been to spain and the men are so macho they can never admit they are wrong

Mongo wrote:

Dognamitt wrote: my opinion is remake the old dogfight exactly on the new platform call it dogfight classic start all players from noobs again make it ww1 only like the original game (which is the part that drew us here ) i bet there would be a flock of players that would be willing to pay to bring it back

I agree completely, but you once pointed out i was beating a dead horse over nearly the same opinion. Doesnt matter zup has expressed in more than one post that he as no confidence that it would bring everybody back and that they would pay.

Just to go on record though, for a damn close replica of the old game, i would start over with tier 1 planes and pay a subscription.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, R E Z

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds