Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373956

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello to all players.
We need to debate in a balanced way and thinking about the greater and more collective good of the game so that there will not be an even greater evasion of players for other games coming out of the Elite. Both myself and others need to find a way to play that is good for all players. Create a strategy that is common to all in a healthy way. I hope you can respond to my post in a positive way because I just want the fun but thinking of everyone, myself and everyone can improve the way they play, but please without accusations, fights and intrigues. the game is chaos without fights, with fights will only make matters worse. We can combine combat modes. For example: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday play with planes ww1 and on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday play with ww2. Players always change sides when numerically another team is at a disadvantage, unless the team with the least number of players has extremely competent players. Avoid spawnkiller, loop, sneak if on the other side there are no players who can face the opponent. This everyone knows but many do wrong daily, we all err is not it? What suggestions can you contribute here? Please do not waste time being rude, the future of the game is in the hands of us all, one day it all ends, do not forget it. Then it's just regret.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Muro0406, _|-R-|_BR©®°, OUTLAW_WAR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373957

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Odd/even days a good idea, but I predict it will be impossible to get folks to actually practice it. I fear too many folks are more concerned with a win, numbers, their stats, etc. to be concerned with the collective good of the game. For some people, if they don't win they don't have fun.

That being said I would gladly comply with an odd/even day split and play ww1 on certain days and actually play ww2 on the others. As much as I hate the ww2 planes I would still participate if it would help the game.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, R E Z, Lone Player, Muro0406, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373958

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Viper, each of us from every player really has a different point of view about it however we like me and you think and others need to keep the few remaining players from DF1 and some others from the Elite. The fun needs to understand that the frustration of others will bring to an end who plays the Elite. Suggestions for form and collective play may contribute to the survival of those who are still alive today. Every day that passes I have the desire to give up this game, but I usually say that I believe in the human being until the end that he can change for the better. Everyone proves to me that this is possible, people change their thinking and be more positive with joy and fun without having to be a bastard to everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Muro0406, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373959

• Montymor.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 198
Hola amigos, he leido los comentarios de Lone y Viper y tengo que decir que me parecen bien las dos propuestas, pero siento que por desgracia no se cumplirian, pues en el juego hay de todo tipo de jugadores con sus respectivos intereses en el juego. Al igual que lo de hacer sneaker, camping, loop, spankiller, droper etc, tampoco se podria evitar. A mi parecer aqui la solucion la tiene Joaquin (Zuperman) que es el creador del juego, nosotros solo podemos manifestarle el descontento con el juego tal y como esta planteado actualmente.
Cuando en una partida hay mas de ocho jugadores, a los siguientes los manda a otro juego. Y digo yo; ¿no se podria hacer que cuando entras al juego y eliges avion, en funcion al avion que elijas (ww1 ó ww2) te mandase a un juego u otro?. Por lo que veo, cuando hay mas de ocho jugadores en juego, hay dos partidas diferentes y de esa forma se solucionarian los problemas de mezclar guerras.
En cuanto a la forma de jugar de cada uno empleando tacticas no muy aceptables por el resto ( sneak, droping, spankiller etc) esta en cada uno la solucion, pero eso es otra historia. Un saludo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muro0406, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373960

• Montymor.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 198
Hello friends, I have read the comments of Lone and Viper and I have to say that the two proposals seem good, but I feel that unfortunately they would not be fulfilled, because in the game there are all kinds of players with their respective interests in the game. Like sneaker, camping, loop, spankiller, droper etc, it could not be avoided either. In my opinion here the solution is Joaquin (Zuperman) who is the creator of the game, we can only manifest the dissatisfaction with the game as it is currently raised.
When there is more than eight players in a game, the following ones are sent to another game. And I say; Could not you do that when you enter the game and choose a plane, depending on the plane you choose (ww1 or ww2), send you to one game or another ?. From what I see, when there are more than eight players in play, there are two different games and in that way the problems of mixing wars would be solved.
As for the way of playing each one using tactics not very acceptable for the rest (sneak, droping, spankiller etc) is in each the solution, but that is another story. A greeting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Muro0406, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373969

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
De acuerdo con todos, deberia haber una solucion, y me gusta la propuesta de Montymor.

According to everyone, there should be a solution, and I like Montymor's proposal.

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, _|-R-|_BR©®°

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373971

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
I've been thinking about this for long too. It's not fair to remove WW2 planes because many love them. Also not fair to force people to play against WW2 if they don't want to. That's why we had the choice before but the lack of players was not enough to sustain both (ww2 games were always empty because most players were lower level).
I think I found a better way but it will take some time to program.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, [*M] Pagan, Sharp Shooter, Acegirl, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Lone Player, nebular, Alex Galt and 5 other people also said thanks.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373974

• _|-R-|_BR©®°
  • Thank you received: 13
Olá lone, é uma boa ideia que você acaba de apresentar, também concordo com o montymor, e seria interessante um mecanismo no jogo que penalizase jogadores que jogarem injustamente como(sneakers,camping,sapwkiller,loop e etc.) Talvez diminua essas formas de jogar injustamente, já a parte do ww1 vs ww2 só o zup para resolver... :)
20180816_131461354.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~

Last edit: by _|-R-|_BR©®°.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #373997

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Joaquin

Gracias Joaquin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #374020

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610
Hello everyone, it is clear that the 1WW aircraft should not be mixed with those of the 2 WW, what would be the solution ?, I think it is very easy, when entering a game you will enter one of the 1WW or one of the 2WW, sometimes in one and sometimes in others, but never mixed. Zup must give free the most basic plane in each WW

Hola a todos, esta claro que no deben mezclarse los aviones de la 1WW con los de la 2 WW, ¿cual seria la solución?, yo creo que es muy secillo, al entrar en una partida entraras en una de la 1WW o en una de la 2WW, unas veces en una y otras en otras, pero nunca mezcladas. Zup debe dar gratis el avion mas basico en cada WW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

Last edit: by Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #374031

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
There is always someone doing everything for players to give up the game definitively the game and who knows how to play alone, and incredible as it seems still have people from another team who thinks it's beautiful, but actually wants immunity not to be brought down , but it runs from us when it doesn't have to support the fight, don't raise the wrong flag. Happy set is to spoil the missions and the game? Spawnkiller is a style???? Does it kill from behind when the plane will take off on a mission to destroy Hangsres? Why do you leave the room when you notice a plane in the back of the Dogfight mission??? ...... the coward!!!!

Last edit: by Lone Player.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #374040

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sure enough, we'll wait for Zuperman to have time to put it into practice. I understand your thinking, only an idea has been launched so that we can reach as many active players as we can and still do not give up, only Joaquin can solve this ww1 and ww2 case in the best way.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #374043

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

zuperman wrote: I've been thinking about this for long too. It's not fair to remove WW2 planes because many love them. Also not fair to force people to play against WW2 if they don't want to. That's why we had the choice before but the lack of players was not enough to sustain both (ww2 games were always empty because most players were lower level).
I think I found a better way but it will take some time to program.

You are the one that determines how fast the planes go. Just give the WW1 planes more speed, bullets, bombs, whatever. To me, speed seems to be the biggest difference.

Elite - Help keep good players in the game 5 years 7 months ago #374045

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
lol. laughed a lot. I liked the idea of ​​Gaw for Zuperman, it will escape the characteristic airplane type of ww1 but it would be sensational, the sound of a jet or a backstage game from time to time, a surreal and spectacular, congratulations to the idea. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW

Last edit: by Lone Player.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds