Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Gambino Slots Games 5 years 7 months ago #373338

• Gannet
  • Gannet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
Windows 10 tablet.
When I hit enter at end of an in game message using my on screen keyboard it always jumps to a Microsoft Store web page for Gambino Slots Games.
Anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gambino Slots Games 5 years 7 months ago #373341

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
dogfightelite.com/index.php/forum/5-dogf...leach-website#372024
Hola Sr. Gannet
Yes, windows players were having that problem a few months back, zuperman release an update and looks like it took care of that problem, but we believe that update also came with a virus. Because all windows players are getting a warning from our antivirus saying that an archive from dogfight elite has been quarantine. In consequence we are not able to run the game because a file from the game has been pull out and quarantine. So, I believe you might be running an older update. Or are starting to get the symptoms of the windows DF Elite virus that has put to bed the game for almost all windows users.
I have not been able to open the game using the windows store DF Elite app. To keep playing I downloaded Steam, created a free account and bought the game for 2 dollars I think its the price and it let you play it without any monthly fees.
Zuperman has been gone like when he got kill on that Batman vs Superman movie (were Wonder Woman kick ass and made Superman and Batman look like wimps) Zuperman has focused his time on another project; some believe Cryptonite coin has stolen his energy and drive. Who knows maybe if a Justice League is created we might get him back.
This link will take you to see the conversations of the problems others were experiencing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Gambino Slots Games 5 years 7 months ago #373346

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Acegirl, very helpful.
So best solution for now is to leave it as the old version, and keep my mouth shut in game.....?
On the other hand a few dollars is not a lot for Steam. Is the steam version any smoother and faster than the Microsoft version?
Don't be too critical of Zuperman, we've been having fun basically funded by his charity for years. We've been lucky so far. No golden goose lays eggs for ever.

Gambino Slots Games 5 years 7 months ago #373365

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

Yes, I think you are right I might have been too hard on zup; but you can’t deny that Wonder Woman kicks ass! The Steam thing is not bad at all, you can download it for free create yourself a (free) account and there you have access to a huge variety of games to download. They have free games and paying games; they also do a lot of sales. You will find on line games or individual games if you do not like them you can erase them. Every summer they have a 3-day half-price sale on all games and u can find some good deals. DF Elite is only 2 dollars and with no monthly fee. The game experience will be the same, u will see our friendly lag creep in on some games. The details of the game seem better on steam; don’t know why is that but it could just be me. The speed hummmm… I think I use to be faster on windows app but then again it could be just me. But in my opinion, it’s the same, the experience will be exactly the same. Its worth the try for just 2 dollars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet

Gambino Slots Games 5 years 7 months ago #373370

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Kick Ass ??
In your dreams......
Attachments: