Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

So can we end this squad wars nonesense or....... 5 years 11 months ago #371704

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

.... at least explain the points system? I am still in games when fellow blues wont shoot reds because they are in the same squad. Worthless wingmen are frustrating and definitely don't help their team.

From what I can recall squad points are earned when you shoot down players in other squads.

Squad wars points are not awarded when:

1 shooting down players who aren't in a squad.
2 shooting down players in your own squad.

Squad wars points are not lost when:

1 being shot down by players who aren't in a squad

Are there any other point additions/subtractions I missed?

Yes, I was guilty in the beginning of squad wars of giving players in my squad a "pass" but like most of us we quickly learned that was pretty lame after a week or so.

I wont name squads, but some squads still practice not shooting reds who are in their squad for some reason or another. Here is a news flash.... you are being selfish and not supporting your immediate team mates. The only result is your team mates who are not in your squad will not want to have you as a team mate, since you cannot be counted upon to support your team in the game at hand. Those in the game with me yesterday know who you are, and can count me out of future games with you as blue. You can always count on me as your wingman to cover your 6 and protect our base/ship, I should be able to count on you.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, DanGER, [*M]TBUILT, Cricket, Mongo, [*M]Comet, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, nebular and 4 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

So can we end this squad wars nonesense or....... 5 years 11 months ago #371707

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Viper10{WP} wrote: .... at least explain the points system? I am still in games when fellow blues wont shoot reds because they are in the same squad. Worthless wingmen are frustrating and definitely don't help their team.

From what I can recall squad points are earned when you shoot down players in other squads.

Squad wars points are not awarded when:

1 shooting down players who aren't in a squad.

Squad wars points are not lost when:

1 being shot down by players who aren't in a squad

Are there any other point additions/subtractions I missed?

Yes, I was guilty in the beginning of squad wars of giving players in my squad a "pass" but like most of us we quickly learned that was pretty lame after a week or so.

I wont name squads, but some squads still practice not shooting reds who are in their squad for some reason or another. Here is a news flash.... you are being selfish and not supporting your immediate team mates. The only result is your team mates who are not in your squad will not want to have you as a team mate, since you cannot be counted upon to support your team in the game at hand. Those in the game with me yesterday know who you are, and can count me out of future games with you as blue. You can always count on me as your wingman to cover your 6 and protect our base/ship, I should be able to count on you.

Is there more air in Florida? Just wondering, cause you seem to have plenty to waste. If i had tried to sell that point i would begasping by now. Great ideathough, im with you.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular

So can we end this squad wars nonesense or....... 5 years 11 months ago #371710

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
In a game last week and watched a blue park their big FAT JET at our base and chat away while WWI players were gunned down by FAT JET's fellow squad members.

That's not playing Squad Wars, it's being a jerk. In a real war, remind me the punishment for treason? :dry: :ohmy: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, nebular, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

So can we end this squad wars nonesense or....... 5 years 11 months ago #371735

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

®Gamekeeper©™ wrote: I do NOT care Who you are, nor do I care about which Squad your in. If you RED I'm gonna kill you, or run off like a little bitch with my tail between my legs. I never pay attention to the Blue Team or who's on it. My enemy is in Red...Squad or no Squad.....That is the way it is....& should be!

lmao @ like a little bitch ;-) y'all know that was funny!

Too bad not everyone has your attitude towards reds gamekeeper. Some folks see squad as more important than game which in my opinion is part of what is killing this game.

But hey, go get those points y'all! Do whatever it takes.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, ®Gamekeeper©™

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

So can we end this squad wars nonesense or....... 5 years 11 months ago #371755

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Viper, yep. Seems mixing wars caused a major backfire.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.505 seconds