Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371579

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610
Hi Joaquin, i want to propose that you make a selection for the missions to play all with the planes of 1WW or 2WW, but not mixed.
TY Joaquin

People can also give their opinion here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, R E Z, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, ®Gamekeeper©™, Col. Bleep

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~.

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371581

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
Me parece una excelente idea...

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, R E Z, dognamitt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371582

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I agree but you are wasting your breath.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, ®Gamekeeper©™

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371583

• Montymor.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 197
Yo tambien estoy deacuerdo. No es logico estas mezclas de aviones, que i no aportan rigor historico al juego y solo favorecen a crear desigualdades al mismo. Dos epocas, dos guerras.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, dognamitt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371584

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

Santo-X wrote: Hi Joaquin, i want to propose that you make a selection for the missions to play all with the planes of 1WW or 2WW, but not mixed.
TY Joaquin

People can also give their opinion here.

If he does ill start paying again - till then i have a lot of music to practice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371585

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

Its was mixed to fix of the empty games . Im in favor of drastic option of delete ww2 period .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371586

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

† V.Huntress War wrote: Its was mixed to fix of the empty games . Im in favor of drastic option of delete ww2 period .

I agree. It's been mentioned before by many players to split or delete WW2. Some who spent money on the planes and upgrades will be upset--can't blame them. I upgraded too and now they sit.

When the two wars are mixed lag and glitches are common. I hope it happens --but then again I'm still waiting for the 50 cap limit in squads to end.........B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371587

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i don't like mixed either i hardly play now but a good option for zup would be to alternate games ww1 game and the next game a ww2 and vice versa if the players in the game don't want ww2 they all leave and the next game would be ww1 TR is right you are wasting your breath asking for changes (the attitude is my way or highway ) i remember the old adage the customer is always right but here we are
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, ®Gamekeeper©™

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371588

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
I agree with both Vanessa and Dire this game has more problems when its mixed like this one it doesn't make since qnd 2 you had more people playing too Please Zup split the wars who care if there's empty game before I found this game I had no real friends but I don't see the point of mixing things up that's why people that we used see and fun with don't come on any more (just think about it)
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371591

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Before the combining of ww1 and 2 there were empty games in ww2 and more players in ww1. Nowadays when I log on there are a total of less than 10 people even logged into the game, period. Oh, those same 5 or 6 folks wind up in the same game so the only game being played has players, but is that really a good thing? To me it seems the result of mixing the wars is less overall players. Maybe the lower ranks have folks playing, but not the higher ranks. That suggests that once folks get to where the ww2 planes are available and utilized by the folks who bought them the new folks stop playing. Either that or nobody has risen from the lower ranks in a few months except a few second account folks. Dunno, but I do know there aren't any players anymore.

Separating the wars would create empty games again at first, but I would bet in the long run it would slowly bring more players into the game when they have free time, just like it was before.

I also have ww2 planes. They sit. I think I have used my Spit twice.

I know Mongo..... wasting my breath <sigh>

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371592

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I virtually stopped playing when he mixed the eras.. so yeah, please Joaquin, end the travesty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371595

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Vamos a ver ,a mi no me gusta que estén mezcladas las guerras,pero me gusta menos aún que estén los juegos vacíos,Joaquín lo dijo claro ,sólo quedaría un servidor y por eso lo hizo,ya que muchos se quejaban de que estaban vacíos los juegos.Pues a mi me encanta volar los w2.Además para algo los pagué,muchos sólo vuelan bien los war1,pues aquí cada uno es libre y elige el avión que le da la gana que para eso lo compro,lo que si sería bueno es que pudieses elegir cualquier avión sin tener que salir de la partida,tal ves así muchos podríamos elegir los mismos aviones que estén volando en ese momento sin temer el juego te mande a otra misión,yo juego con muchos aviones y así seguiré haciéndolo,es como esta o lo tomas o lo dejas,nadie me va imponer jugar con el avión que quiera jugar,por algunos no les guste, otra cosa que no voy a aguantar más es que si bombardeó y alguien me este disparando por la espalda mientras intento regresar me daré la vuelta,en el clásico eso se respetaba y ahora no se respeta nada,y voy a actuar como me actúen a mí sí luego lloran ,que lloren ,pero no hare más el tonto sin defenderme mientras intento regresar.Y ese disparate de que.quiten la war2 ,por que lo dicte yo ni pensarlo.aqui jugamos muchos y yo en concreto llevo un buen dinero gastado,que harían si estuvieran en mi situación
por ejemplo?El dinero lo gasto en bombas aviones y seguiré comprando por que me gusta el juego ,otros juegan gratis sin gastarse apenas un duro y encima se quejan,eso es justo ?.Yo prefiero jugar con muchos de mis pilotos a la vez,acaso antes podía?No habléis de las cosas altruistamente ,por que no es así,unos cuantos nunca serán la mayoría en el juego al menos para que pueda ser mejor invertimos algunos,otros muchos sólo juegan,y otros muchos sólo saben quejarse y protestar, claro son fiambres antes de empezar cosa que antes no pasaba.Por los jugadores PC por ejemplo ya no son imbatibles aunque sus aviones giren antes y eso a muchos no les gusta nada pero se tendrán que aguantar ,ahora es más justo mucho más,lo único malo de este juego es el lag y aúnque a veces hay menos siempre existirá.Y meteros de una vez en la cabeza que esto no es el clásico,que aquel juego ya no esta ahora es el ELITE.y por cierto juegan muchos más pilotos que cuando las guerras estaban separadas, y eran aburridas y monótona
Y si te fastidia que un chorro como le llaman ahora Joden tu Siemens, te aguantas o aprendes a volar mejor con los war2.prefiero el juego como esta a que no haya nadie en las misiones,además apenas se hacían puntos,y por supuesto por la inversión que llevo menos aún.Al que sólo le guste volar w1 que busque un juego donde sólo sean los aviones de la primera guerra mundial y se deje de quejar continuamente.yo juego para divertirme por desgracia siempre hay algún idiota que lo Jode todo.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371596

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

The jets ww2 are badly to shoot straight, spitfire is the worst frontal shot in comparation with me 262, I see that the players who use the jets ww2 only do it to get advantage in the speed and it is the problem. I have both jets fully upgraded . I tell with sincerity, I sicrifice them without any problem, if the ww2 period was removed from the game.

los aviones de la ww2 son malos para atirar face a face , spitfire es el peor de tiro frontal en comparacion con Me 262 , veo que la grand mayoria de jugadores que utiliza los de la ww2 solo lo hacen para obtener vantagen en la velocidad y es ese el problema . Yo tengo ambos los jets completos y les digo con sinceridad, yo abrir mano de ellos ,sin nin un problema ,caso el periodo ww2 fuera quitado del juego .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, R E Z

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371597

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

If is no possible to delete the ww2 period , so please makes that also fun to us ww1 players , add more one bomb in our Camel and Siemens and buff the speed to do both Camel and Siemens the same velocity as spitfire and Me 262 . will be fun :evil:

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Smoke Screen

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371598

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Para nada deben eliminarse,si se debería hacer más equitativo,lo que dice Dognamit estaría bien,juagr 1 juego aviones de la wa2 1
Y 2 segundo juego war2 ,sería una buena idea,pero nada de perder mis aviones,el problema es que muchos de quejan de su velocidad por que son más rápidos,pero el camello o el Siemens es de.frente mejor,lo que pierde uno lo gama el otro, el otro problema es que muchos lo cogen y claro colo sólo hacen caer o peor aún no hacen nada más que morir, les fastidian que los demás vuelen esos aviones, el otro día uno se quejaba le dije por que?me dijo....Por que yo no lo tengo ojalá lp tiviese. Con eso lo digo todo y también sirven para acabar pronto con los snaker, en este juego ya nadie respeta nada ,por desgracia no es el clásico pero es lo que tenemos y hay que aceptarlo.Yo no tengo por que sacrificar nada,además ahora juegan más pilotos que cuando están vacíos,lo que hay buscar es alguna manera de que cuando se entre sólo sea a una de las guerras ,pero que todos podamos juagdr a lo que queramos, como dice Dognalitt sería una buena solución, sen necesidad de quitar nada.Es peor lo que están haciendo pilotos en los niveles bajos con cuentas nuevas,masacrando a pilotos novatos eso es mucho peor que muchas de las cosas que se hablan aquí.El otro día volé con 5Ñs juntos,eso antes era imposible,yo prefiero eso a ser juegos vacíos y siempre lo voy a preferir.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371599

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I would cheerfully give up all my ww2 planes, and i have everyone of them, to longer have mixed games. Dont care about the money, would even subscribe to a larger amount if it meant a better preforming game. I could do without trees, only thing they do is make a place for a tank to think it is hiding.
Whew that is a lot of wasted breath!!!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, airwolff

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371600

• Smoke Screen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 249
however if you gave a sophwith camel or smeiens more speed, then zup would have to adjust all planes or add new ones to allow other players to stand a chance at defeating them
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, V.Huntress War, Alex Galt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371604

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Smoke screen wrote: however if you gave a sophwith camel or smeiens more speed, then zup would have to adjust all planes or add new ones to allow other players to stand a chance at defeating them

.....or......

He could just separate the world wars to make the game more accurate and realistic.

Just wastin' my breath.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, R E Z

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371613

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
im selling T shirts for people on this Thread lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371619

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
maybe it will lol this game needs help really really badly :lol:

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371621

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Back to NOT chatting in games these days. If I chat in game it kicks me out of the game to some browser ad. Now I'm guessing that gives $$$ to a game that lets me watch JETS fly around in what used to be a fun WWI game.

Nope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, V.Huntress War, Alex Galt, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371627

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Totally agree
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371628

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Mongo wrote: I would cheerfully give up all my ww2 planes, and i have everyone of them, to longer have mixed games. Dont care about the money, would even subscribe to a larger amount if it meant a better preforming game. I could do without trees, only thing they do is make a place for a tank to think it is hiding.

I agree. I originally bought the planes in order to put some money into the game. I feel the subscription fees and game purchase are extremely reasonable. Considering hours played equated to money spent. We are all ahead. I would have no problem losing WW2 planes I bought, if the flip side was, the return of those intense hart pounding , adrenaline filled games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, nebular, Alex Galt, airwolff

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371648

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

Mongo wrote: I would cheerfully give up all my ww2 planes, and i have everyone of them, to longer have mixed games. Dont care about the money, would even subscribe to a larger amount if it meant a better preforming game. I could do without trees, only thing they do is make a place for a tank to think it is hiding.

I agree. I originally bought the planes in order to put some money into the game. I feel the subscription fees and game purchase are extremely reasonable. Considering hours played equated to money spent. We are all ahead. I would have no problem losing WW2 planes I bought, if the flip side was, the return of those intense hart pounding , adrenaline filled games.

Maybe adding one more tier to the WWI planes in exchange for any WWII planes bought...
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371650

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Great Idea
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, nebular

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371653

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Is annoyng when matchs are finished before of 5 minutes, by players with Me 262 that only run and scape to bombing . The majority of us deslike that .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, Alex Galt

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371655

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
5 games straight total kills in game under 8 for all players combined. Whats the point now. Thinking its time to park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371656

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Cypher7{WP} wrote: 5 games straight total kills in game under 8 for all players combined. Whats the point now. Thinking its time to park.

But if you park then how will you accrue those highly desired and extremely important points that measure with total accuracy the skill of a particular squad and your personal expertise?

Throw fun out the window, its all about points man!
:dry: :blink: :whistle: :side: :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Cypher7{WP}

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371658

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
looping to base and dropping 4 bombs, then repeat isn't Fun? I'm out of the loop:whistle: pun intended
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}

NOT MIXED PLANES 1WW WITH 2WW PLANES, pls 5 years 10 months ago #371659

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
same here played last night i used to finish in the top of the pile the lag and the bullet drop make game play real tiresome i come here to relax and have fun im getting neither .im trying to shoot a plane head on and not one bullet hits and we crash and the screen says i crashed before i even did crash WTF
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.642 seconds