Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371487

• Fullthrottle
  • Fullthrottle's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 87
Thank you Hellz for exposing this type of behavior. We recenty removed a very good pilot that proceeded in wrong doing and such behavior is dishonorable. You are one ours now and if this happens again do your best to savs the video record.
HELLz BELLz gots BALLzzzz just kiddin buddy had to say it because ive heard the same complaint from many low level players concerning fhe very same individual, USSOP Master.....however no one says a word. What makes this situation even worst than just spawnkilling is that it is a high ranked player who is not only supposed be honorable and agaimst such behavior but whose been #1 in weekly points....now we know how those weekly points are obtained...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT, WoogyBoogy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371492

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Picking on noobs is one of the best parts of the game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Fullthrottle

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371493

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Ding.Dong, Ding Dong.....ding dong....
Thats the sound of HELLz BELLz to let you know Treppo that hell is coming to breakfast....lmao.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371494

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Maybe so but there is a difference between picking on noobs and a high rank player using low level and camping and spawnkilling on noobs to gain points and black mailing them,.....telling them he will stop camping on them to join Cavs...
Is that fun? I dont think that is one of the best parts of the game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371495

• RSWEIKERT
  • Thank you received: 53
Karma has a way evening things out. Their time is coming. I've also flown in battles that Ussopmaster was in. I was not impressed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fullthrottle

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371497

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Very right RSWEIKERT, karma never fails. It may not happen today, it may not happen tommarrow but karma is coming

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371499

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137

HELLz_BELLz wrote: Why does a high rank player use a low level accnt and prey on noobs? Is it so they can gain so many points? I was in mission with USSOP Master of the Cavaliers and they admitted to me they were leve 42 AILRED TREPPO...
You should stay in the higher levels and camp and spawnkill on players your equal to not noobs!

First of all I don't know who you are... Anonymous pilots throwing shit are worse for me...

In Cavaliers we used to fly with that account in order to recruit pilots in noob zone... Not only me... but I remembered to use it in a dozen of games and I INTRODUCE MYSELF!!! So, why would I expose me unnecessarily if I gonna do bad things!??? Am I that crazy??

Who played with me knows how I usually play... Camp? Spawnkill? Well, you really have a problem or you are doing this with a weird intention...
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371500

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

RENEGADE wrote: Thank you Hellz for exposing this type of behavior. We recenty removed a very good pilot that proceeded in wrong doing and such behavior is dishonorable. You are one ours now and if this happens again do your best to savs the video record.
HELLz BELLz gots BALLzzzz just kiddin buddy had to say it because ive heard the same complaint from many low level players concerning fhe very same individual, USSOP Master.....however no one says a word. What makes this situation even worst than just spawnkilling is that it is a high ranked player who is not only supposed be honorable and agaimst such behavior but whose been #1 in weekly points....now we know how those weekly points are obtained...

lmao... You can't do the fabulous weekly points you imagine with a low level plane... More shit... We are #1 because we do more points with more active and experienced pilots than the others in the pro zone... Yes, try to get a video, something to sustain your accusations, before saying something to just attack others fame... The other explainations are you are envious of us or you are intentionally orchestating a bad campaign...

All we did to get the #1 the 29 last weeks in-a-row was playing a lot... Close you big mouths and DO THE SAME...!

Regardless...

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371501

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

OUTLAW-WAR- wrote: Good job Cavs what great honorable leader you have, you must be proud of all those weekly points now.!

Good job "OUTLAW"... Reducing all the Cavs effort to a false accusation... Go on... I begin to know who is who in this game...

Salute to your 111th "polite" friends

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371502

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dog 10 wrote: Well... im not allowing Christian to have all the fun by himself... thats not honorable, he should share with others that have second accounts, that's not more than fair....:woohoo:

No comment...

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371503

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

RENEGADE wrote: Maybe so but there is a difference between picking on noobs and a high rank player using low level and camping and spawnkilling on noobs to gain points and black mailing them,.....telling them he will stop camping on them to join Cavs...
Is that fun? I dont think that is one of the best parts of the game!

More false accusations... More bullshit... Go on... Shame on you!

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371504

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

RENEGADE wrote: Very right RSWEIKERT, karma never fails. It may not happen today, it may not happen tommarrow but karma is coming

So, take care... you mouth will suffer a bit ;)

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371505

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
False acusations? Are dnying that you are USSOP master?

Last edit: by Fullthrottle.

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371506

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

That is only false accusation against Treppo and Cavs by defametory people !!!

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371507

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
One should not preach the words he is notnwilling to follow....
I have seen you USSOP master a high rank player using low level accnt....and i have seen your sorry skills that is why you procceed to spawnkill and prey on noobs you sorry honorless leader.....angry because you ha e been exposed. Say what you want i have saeen you myself USSOP you have tried these tactics with me but didnt work because your pilot skills arenless than mine....get mad and deny USSOP get mad and deny what many of us have seen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371508

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
ARE YOU DENYING THAT YOU ARE USSOP MASTER YOU COWARD?
C'MON TELL US A LIE YOU HONORLESS PREACHER, LET HEAR A LIE COME FROM YOUR MOUTHAND TELL US YOU ARE NOT USSOP MASTER
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeramy

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371511

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

HELLz_BELLz wrote: Ahhh now the anger comes out with foul language....
I am not lying and i am not making false acusations....USSOP MASTER you told me who you were and you told me that you would stop camping if i joined Cavs. You know what you did and WhoMadeYou was the othe player in game......

This became a funny thread... lmao... That is not an usual way to recruit... Ha ha ha... Keep the fantasy high up!!

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371513

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Who said you were actualy recruiting, maybe you were just being sarcasctic but i will tell USSOP master that you are a spawnkiller and you use religion like a wolf use a sheep costume to lure in sheep.....its a shame you are not a man. You are not a man to just appologize and move on...
You still have not answered the question...Are you USSOP master?
You keep moving away from the whole point and trying turn everything away from yourself....
The power of forgiveness is much greater than you and your lies Treppo, and with being said HELLz just leav it alone....
It does no good to keepnarguing over something he will continue to deny.....you have exposed him and he will do anything to discredit you because he is a two faced, black mailing, cheat that everyone knows about. Good job Hellz, thanks OUT for the support let karma do her job from here on out fellas...
So long Ailred Creepo , USSOP master or who ever you are this week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR, WoogyBoogy

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 11 months ago #371525

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Cricket wrote: Picking on noobs is one of the best parts of the game

Picking on USSOP of Cavs is now my favorite part of the game......this Jäger been hunting him all morning and his face hides as expected.....
Sorry boss back to the game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, OUTLAW_WAR

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371537

• Jeramy
  • From The Ashes Of Honor And Dignity
  • Thank you received: 50
Huntress, Your statement is as inaccurate as your spelling.... (Defamatory) Honor and Valor never need defended, they are evident by ones actions. This you know to be true!!!!!

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com2/2eaux09.jpg [/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, OUTLAW_WAR

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371549

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

i played many games with Treppo and i never seen he acting like a dishonorable player .

English is no my first language, in portuguese this situation is only : Para difamar , ou seja , de caráter difamatório .

★★★★

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371557

• RSWEIKERT
HellzBellz,
Please don't let this one bad situation deter you from playing. I have only been playing for a month. It does get easier. I also have been repeatedly killed while trying to take off. Once so many times that I thought about quitting. But I kept trying until he/she zigged when I zagged and I got back into the air. I don't remember or care who the pilot was. I have most likely shot this person down on numerous occasions since then. As in life this game demostrates that some play by their own rules and will do whatever it takes to win. Hang tough guy. You will get there. It does take some perseverance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, baron rojo, Fullthrottle

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371559

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

RSWEIKERT wrote:
I also have been repeatedly killed while trying to take off.

You can tackle that by applying brakes (with brakes on , Opponent Plane bullets can't damage your plane) on runway while giving full throttle for quick take off. Drop bomb soon after take off and try to get the spawn killer.

Second way is to take soldier mode on runway and shoot the RED plane with riffle bullets. It's difficult to shoot the soldier and give you option to shoot down the enemy plane.

Initially, you will need little practice but you will learn in fast way.

Treppo, kindly confirm whether USSOP Master is exactly you are someone else impersonating you and maligning your image. Frankly speaking, I have never seen Treppo spawn killing in a game while playing with me.

But HELLz_BELLz has made a serious allegation and if it’s true, then whoever has spawn killed him, it’s not a good gesture as he has just started playing.

HELLz_BELLz just keep going and you can always take pointers from senior players. There are good players too. The Cavalier squad has some fine players and V.Huntress (Cavalier Squad Owner) is one of them. You can always find her balancing team by switching sides with outnumbered players even if it means playing against it’s own squad members. In future if you face any such issue from any member, just PM to the squad owner of that pilot with your issues and let the squad owner speak to that member. If you don’t get satisfying answer then bring the topic to open forum. In most of the cases issues can be resolved by confining it to PM only.

USSOP if you have done the spawn killing (due to any reason), just accept the mistake and apologize to HELLz_BELLz and if the complaint is incorrect then carry on. Whoever is right will catch on the other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Mongo, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, DireWolf{WP****}, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371561

• RSWEIKERT
Blue Fighter,
Thanks a lot for the brake tip on runway. Did not know that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371564

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

HELLz_BELLz wrote: I have, Ive seen it .
Alot of players have seen it. I might only be 12yrs old but I am not dumb and I am not a defamatory person. I have no reason to make up such things and I only mentioned this because I didnt think it was right. Thank you USSOP for showing me the behavior that is with in this game and i will move on to find one that is enjoyable to play without an adult having to take advantage of yougsters....
Thank you 111th for fhe support and everyone else who was supportive but im done .

Sorry, this game is age 13 and up ONLY. It is clearly stated in the RULES. Please kindly exit the game/forum until your bar mitzvah has been completed. Thank you for your observance of the official Dogfight Rules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dogfight Dix

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371566

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I dont beleive thaf it states that in the play store.
Besides he clearly stated he that he left already. Funny that you are so against this kid Cricket....lol...

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371568

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Ailred TREPPO wrote:

HELLz_BELLz wrote: Why does a high rank player use a low level accnt and prey on noobs? Is it so they can gain so many points? I was in mission with USSOP Master of the Cavaliers and they admitted to me they were leve 42 AILRED TREPPO...
You should stay in the higher levels and camp and spawnkill on players your equal to not noobs!

First of all I don't know who you are... Anonymous pilots throwing shit are worse for me...

In Cavaliers we used to fly with that account in order to recruit pilots in noob zone... Not only me... but I remembered to use it in a dozen of games and I INTRODUCE MYSELF!!! So, why would I expose me unnecessarily if I gonna do bad things!??? Am I that crazy??

Who played with me knows how I usually play... Camp? Spawnkill? Well, you really have a problem or you are doing this with a weird intention...

BlueFigjter, Treppo clearly states here that Cavaliers use to fly with that accnt, but not only him...
How would hellz being a anonymous unknown player even knownwho Treppo is or even know that be is affiliated if he did not in fact introduce himself....just like treppo also states here tbat he always does....
If Treppo claims that this account is an old accnt that cavs use to use, i believe there are screenshots in 111th X of mission results showing USSOPNin game just days ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, OUTLAW_WAR

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371569

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thank you BlueFighter for giving points and tips to HELLzBELLz on how to better handdle the situation or an alternative.....
That is what should have been siad fo begin with but unfortunately sometimes when someone is so quik to deny, it only cause a situation to get worst because now the other side wants to point the finger even harder.....I am guilty of this and i have no problem admitting to anyone my faults... i have played ingame with hellzbellz and he was very good opponent and teammate....on the other hand I have not seen USSOP spawnkil myself but have heard otbers complain....tho i have heard USSOP master introduce himself as AILRED TREPPO squadrln leader of Cavs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, OUTLAW_WAR

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371572

• Smoke Screen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 249
Its only fair that you have a fairly lousy plane though, lol

High rank player/ Low level accnts 5 years 10 months ago #371573

• Smoke Screen
  • Premium Member