Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subscription 6 years 1 week ago #370857

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Zuperman (game administrator) answer you in your WTh thread and he gave u these instructions, please try them and hope that fixes your problem.
Copy of what zuperman wrote to u:

11 hours 39 minutes ago

zuperman

i believe i replied to him already, but all you have to do is hit "subscribe" and the store will tell you you are already a subscriber and fix itself
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Subscription 6 years 1 week ago #370860

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

Wolverine wrote: Yes I got an advanced access subscription and it tells me that I have to wait 7 Minutes between games or kicks me out okay somebody message me and say try to have a new subscription but that means I have to buy a new subscription and I don't think that's right I think somebody should fix this or give me some advice so I don't have to buy two subscriptions

Send the receipt of your subscription to zuperman on his email id This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Usually amazon may take 2-3 days but never subscribe twice within same month. You can find the receipt on the email id attachef to your acvount through which you made the payment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.924 seconds