Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370768

• Stormbringer
  • Stormbringer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

As all of you know that every Squadron in Dogfight Elite are competing among each other to be the best. So far, Cavaliers has remain on top for the past few months, how do we determine the ranking status of each squadron? well, we have someone from New Lunar Republic who are keeping tracks of the statistics weekly and He is none other than Blue Fighter. Blue Fighter has contributed much of his time and effort to collect datas from every squadron. Even though taking pressure from unknown sources for being unfair, he still endure it and carry on with his job without getting paid for what he do. We admire his perseverance, tireless service, patience and unselfish efforts. It is a job that many of us are unable to perform in which Blue Fighter did. Therefore in appreciation for his hardwork and recognition for the past few years. The 111th Falcon Fleet Squadron led by Guardian (Jeramy Baker) and the Dawn Patrol Squadron (Mongo) wish to present this Certificate of Appreciation to Blue Fighter of the New Lunar Republic. Thank you Blue Fighter and we hope you will continue with your charitable job with Dogfight Elite.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, Jeramy, [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, R E Z, Evermec, [NLR]Mysterio and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370769

• Scourge
  • Thank you received: 9

Stormbringer wrote: As all of you know that every Squadron in Dogfight Elite are competing among each other to be the best. So far, Cavaliers has remain on top for the past few months, how do we determine the ranking status of each squadron? well, we have someone from New Lunar Republic who are keeping tracks of the statistics weekly and He is none other than Blue Fighter. Blue Fighter has contributed much of his time and effort to collect datas from every squadron. Even though taking pressure from unknown sources for being unfair, he still endure it and carry on with his job without getting paid for what he do. We admire his perseverance, tireless service, patience and unselfish efforts. It is a job that many of us are unable to perform in which Blue Fighter did. Therefore in appreciation for his hardwork and recognition for the past few years. The 111th Falcon Fleet Squadron led by Guardian (Jeramy Baker) and the Dawn Patrol Squadron (Mongo) wish to present this Certificate of Appreciation to Blue Fighter of the New Lunar Republic. Thank you Blue Fighter and we hope you will continue with your charitable job with Dogfight Elite.

Nice looki gwork stormer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Lone Player

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370770

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

thnx scourge :)

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370771

• [NLR] Protector
  • Thank you received: 7
Great to see Blue getting recognized for all his hard work and dedication to this game! If only more were like him.

Way to go Blue! U earned it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Lupo del mare

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370778

• Jeramy
  • From The Ashes Of Honor And Dignity
  • Thank you received: 50
Blue it truly is a thankless Job and Personally I want you to know we all appreciate all the work you have done and all that you may do in the future!!!!! Thank You Brother Blue
111th Guardian

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com2/2eaux09.jpg [/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Lupo del mare

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370793

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Thank you Sir Jeramy, Sir Mongo and Stormbringerfast for the post .

I'm honored to receive the Certificate of Appreciation and thankful to all members for the recognition.

I 'm happy to learn that the stats is useful to squad(s) in their own ways. I'll do my best to continue the thread with greater transparency and making it more informative.

I'm thankful to Acegirl, Sir Mongo, Treppo who have volunteered to capture the data in case I miss the 10am Weekly schedule.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, nebular, HEISENBERG, Lupo del mare, [NLR] Doonesbury and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370799

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Recognition well earned!

Congratulations Vivek and thank you my friend.

(Nice touch guys!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, R E Z, Lupo del mare

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370802

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

your welcome, blue bro.. You deserved it after all these years of hardwork, it pays off. Now you have 4 people from different squadrons to help you out. I hope no one would blame you for being unfair again. No matter how good you are at what you do, people dont look at the good things you do, they only look at that one mistake you made, and ignore the rest. Now you have time to spent with your family. Gods Be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z, HEISENBERG

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370833

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Thank you for your dedication. All your help with the game to new players and old is huge. Well deserved
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 1 month ago #370837

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
. .
FELICIDADES BLUE!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z, HEISENBERG, OUTLAW_WAR

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 3 weeks ago #371064

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Praiseworthy is this recognition to him. Congratulations for the initiative. Blue Fighter enjoy this moment because you deserve it.
Your friend Eduardo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Certificate of Appreciation to Blue fighter. 6 years 3 weeks ago #371068

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • killing reds with honor & be happy ;)
  • Thank you received: 371
Mr. BlueFighter a special thanks from all the Cavaliers, it is a pleasure for me to tell you that you are a very good pilot, besides that your collaboration with the statistics of the game is faultless, it has always been fair and if it ever escapes you is because this is just a game and there are priorities in daily life that require more attention and can interrupt a perfect sequence, something as simple as that, thank you very much Sir, greetings from Cavaliers and see you in the air friend .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Last edit: by HEISENBERG.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds