Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Once there was honor 6 years 3 months ago #368677

• 3rdMed
  • Thank you received: 22
Just like Covert Wopps of Lafayette Escadrille. 2 on 1 in his favor and he sneaks. Pathetic loser. And Lafayette Escadrille call themselves respectable? Come on Lafayette Escadrille - police your people!!! Poor Covert Wopps - what a loser!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Once there was honor 6 years 3 months ago #369090

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Lmao. Honor is the subject here, In this game honor is a great way to get you flying straight down the middle of the field and making yourself the easiest possible target.. Then when your shot down being honorable the other honorable players are using every glitch known to the game, Then my step son plays every once in a while before joining we1 and ww2 together, he has a noob account and honorable players are doing everything that has been discussed in here.. I can mention honorable names too. Watched them being honorable.. The moral to this story is give honor before receiving it. Glitches, spawnkilling, camping and sneaking are all honorable acts to me. And crying about this honorable play is a honorable kick in the crotch. Honorably.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, SCAMPERS REVENGE, nebular, Dogfight Dix

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds