Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366237

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • [M]LtDan nhouse's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Is this happening in the am or pm ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366245

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
IT ain't the pc players who are ruining the game , it's the tossers that keep trying to find somebody to blame for their own inadicacies. If a plane is jumping all over the place it ain't cos of a PC its LAG LAG LAG. I never know who is playing with which device and I don't really care!!! It,s a game and all should be allowed to play it. If someone plays better than me ( and most do) then I don't know or care what they use , it just makes me wanna get better or adapt my game to suit.
Please just play the game and stop moaning , if anyone is to blame its Zup , but at the end of the day it's his game and we can play it the way he wants or just leave. Or petition him to get things changed and not drive a wedge between us who play.
Please don't take this as personal critisize Sir Wumper because it's is not intended as such.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, SCAMPERS REVENGE, frits, pmoon1{WP}, airwolff, [TFL] DGAS

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366246

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
yep you nailed it pagan its lag and i think zup needs to cap people coming in who have bad connections my connection speed is 150 mbs and im playing someone who in the jungle in timbucktoo who only has 5mbs there will be lag. i play many players on pc and have many a good game. it annoyes me those players that know they lag and have a huge advantage because of it and laugh about it and dont seem to care

[*M] Pagan wrote: IT ain't the pc players who are ruining the game , it's the tossers that keep trying to find somebody to blame for their own inadicacies. If a plane is jumping all over the place it ain't cos of a PC its LAG LAG LAG. I never know who is playing with which device and I don't really care!!! It,s a game and all should be allowed to play it. If someone plays better than me ( and most do) then I don't know or care what they use , it just makes me wanna get better or adapt my game to suit.
Please just play the game and stop moaning , if anyone is to blame its Zup , but at the end of the day it's his game and we can play it the way he wants or just leave. Or petition him to get things changed and not drive a wedge between us who play.
Please don't take this as personal critisize Sir Wumper because it's is not intended as such.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M] Pagan

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366252

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

Dognamitt wrote: yep you nailed it pagan its lag and i think zup needs to cap people coming in who have bad connections my connection speed is 150 mbs and im playing someone who in the jungle in timbucktoo who only has 5mbs there will be lag. i play many players on pc and have many a good game. it annoyes me those players that know they lag and have a huge advantage because of it and laugh about it and dont seem to care

[*M] Pagan wrote: IT ain't the pc players who are ruining the game , it's the tossers that keep trying to find somebody to blame for their own inadicacies. If a plane is jumping all over the place it ain't cos of a PC its LAG LAG LAG. I never know who is playing with which device and I don't really care!!! It,s a game and all should be allowed to play it. If someone plays better than me ( and most do) then I don't know or care what they use , it just makes me wanna get better or adapt my game to suit.

Rember whe zup gave them their own server to play in .you could find the (intentional) laggers in every server but that one .
I have about 125 to 150 mbs and thats just my 4 g .
I still see low connection players hop skip , time warp .and not hittable ..
But on the other side i see high speed connected players doing fast smooth turns .i turn fine and can keep up with most but its the damn drop that kills me its to freakin unstable .one second im getting hits the next i have to shoot at completely diffrent area to get one hit .
So here i am as are many with a middle of the road type device
I cant shoot the laggers because theres nothing to hit .i cant shoot the high speed connected because thers nothing there to hit .

So i ask what the hell is my incentive to pay to play .
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M] Pagan

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366268

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I play PC. I believe Sir Wumper got really bent out of shape and mad at me in game the other night. listen, I have little to no control over the game stability or lag, or performance of my planes. i get out flown by many, I also outfly many. but no this , I am here to have fun and play thru these obstacles. If a player feels my presence is hindering a game due to my lag or other, Please ask me to leave or rejoin. I have no intent to ruin a game
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, airwolff

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366271

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
They are not....jeez. I just played a long stretch to level up today. To do so, I flew against lag, people I could not shoot down and folks who flew right threw me. I kept playing and didn't blame them, their device or astrological sign. I PLAYED THE GAME.

Yes, LAG is a pain. And since I've played this game it's been an issue and it's not going to stop. Ever.

I choose to enjoy the game and have fun. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, ZebraUp, [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Cypher7{WP}

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366287

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

DireWolf {WP} wrote: They are not....jeez. I just played a long stretch to level up today. To do so, I flew against lag, people I could not shoot down and folks who flew right threw me. I kept playing and didn't blame them, their device or astrological sign. I PLAYED THE GAME.

Yes, LAG is a pain. And since I've played this game it's been an issue and it's not going to stop. Ever.

I choose to enjoy the game and have fun. B)

That's crazy talk right there Dire. Are you off your meds or something? :lol: :lol: :lol:

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366328

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
When o PC player meets a man with a smartphone...the PC player is a Deadman
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366329

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I better get me one of those smart thingymajigs

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366330

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: I better get me one of those smart thingymajigs

Its a dhohicky .not a thingymajigs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366337

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
Y'all two just made my list

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366342

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

StarsandBars wrote: Y'all two just made my list

Christmas List!? Nice.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, StarsandBars

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366347

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf {WP} wrote:

StarsandBars wrote: Y'all two just made my list

Christmas List!? Nice.....

Hope i get some new speedos...
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, StarsandBars, Cypher7{WP}

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366350

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
darraxx wrote: Hope i get some new speedos... "

Hope you do too, you [M]ad Rabbit! Just do not post any pics.....:pinch:

:lol:

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366351

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, BALTOWOLF, StarsandBars

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366355

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366359

• Bingo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 463
I agree.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Gannet, StarsandBars

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366446

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4447
I blame the MORAFs.;)
They are all flying the fast top level planes.
If we all flew tier 1 planes then things happen much slower and the game would be able to keep up.
Zup should never have bowed to the "need for speed"

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366503

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
  • Thank you received: 257
we could, all of us fly paper airplanes. but, then someone would stick a paper clip on the nose of the paper airplane and then the unfair advantage problem would begin all over again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, StarsandBars, airwolff

Last edit: by [TFL] alwaystrouble.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366508

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Omg.. PC players vs tablet/phone players again??
Back when I started out and finally got my beloved SPAD i was told I was only good because of the advantage i had playing via my laptop.. so I switched to a tablet and what happened? My stats got even better! Better KDR, WDR, etc... I don't see PC players currently having an advantage. At least nobody i have flown against. They die like anybody else and I haven't seen ANYONE currently with any kind of turn advantage, 'cause trust me I would say something if somebody did!
Just play the game and have FUN! :) (because if you're not having FUN you're doing it wrong!!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, airwolff

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366509

• SCAMPERS REVENGE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 106
Well said Zeb, getting as bad as camping sneaking dropping debate! I always said Play The Game don't complain
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366513

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

ZebraUp wrote: Omg.. PC players vs tablet/phone players again??
Back when I started out and finally got my beloved SPAD i was told I was only good because of the advantage i had playing via my laptop.. so I switched to a tablet and what happened? My stats got even better! Better KDR, WDR, etc... I don't see PC players currently having an advantage. At least nobody i have flown against. They die like anybody else and I haven't seen ANYONE currently with any kind of turn advantage, 'cause trust me I would say something if somebody did!
Just play the game and have FUN! :) (because if you're not having FUN you're doing it wrong!!)

Just out of curiosity are you playing using the joystick on screen on that tablet or using tilt?

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366517

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Just out of curiosity are you playing using the joystick on screen on that tablet or using tilt?

Tilt ! When I am playing i look like I am a 80's breakdancer on _______! ( insert substance of your choice)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366522

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ZebraUp wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Tilt ! When I am playing i look like I am a 80's breakdancer on _______! ( insert substance of your choice)

And thank you zebra for that lovely picture in my head i didn't want ....lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366534

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i went to a clients house today im sure they video game you can clearly see the toilet tissue to mop up the tears when they loose
(well i think thats what its for )

Last edit: by dognamitt.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366544

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dognamitt wrote: i went to a clients house today im sure they video game you can clearly see the toilet tissue to mop up the tears when they loose
(well i think thats what its for )

Or they occasionally just can't tear themselves away from their game and the t.p. is to clean up after the mission is done.. lol!

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366602

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Si amigo ,a muchos les dices que salgan pero no se van ese es el problema,para jugar bien a este juego tenemos que tener los mejores móviles y eso cuesta dinero y también pagar todos los meses para poder jugar mejor.Creo que estas en tu derecho de exijirlo verdad!!. El problema es que muchos pilotos aunque se lo digas no se van y claro cypher que arruinan el juego ,aquí estamos para divertirnos pero también para tener un juego mejor ya que pagamos por ello y nos gastamos dinero en los aviones también.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366603

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I am not sure if my translator was accurate. but it sounds like you are saying i ruin games and wont leave. Well I have also spent a boat load of money on this game. But if you feel I am ruining peoples games I will avoid games with you in it. My apologies.

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366604

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
Me-ee no-ee speakee Espanolee
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

PC players are ruining this game 6 years 6 months ago #366608

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: I am not sure if my translator was accurate. but it sounds like you are saying i ruin games and wont leave. Well I have also spent a boat load of money on this game. But if you feel I am ruining peoples games I will avoid games with you in it. My apologies.

I do read Spanish and speak it. Yes, it does appear he's saying you ruin games, but the sentence structure is very poorly written. Hard to know what he means.

Stay in the game and ignore BS requests to leave, my brother. I've played many games and you don't lag, Cypher.

And the BEST part is we always get to play another game with different players. Lag or no lag, stay and play.

I don't care if someone fired up this game with an old 1980's Atari and used a "Back to the Future" method to play lagging decades behind----I'll try to fire you out of the sky, as it's all fun! :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Cypher7{WP}, airwolff

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.633 seconds