Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 5 days ago #359109

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

D-walleye wrote: If you don’t like squads farming, then get in there and stop it. Come in as red.

Valid Point.

Dognamitt wrote: I think switching sides is a good idea and helps you play with your squad mates and I just think the servers need to be more balanced 6x1 is not a fair fight

Valid Point.

Solution-1

An additional or new team grouping option, which may go like this:

When we select play, let the server give the choice to player to select team to join like allied or central along with listing players name already joined that team.

The game begins with minimum 2 players on each side.

If any member leaves during game, the new player can join only the team having less player else that player has to wait till both team have equal players.

Now the new waiting player will keep waiting till both team got 1-1 player request to join in the existing game.

This way team will always be balanced and one can play with their friends as team too.

We should come up with more solutions to make the game even. Who knows, zuperman, may pick one and implement the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, dognamitt, D-walleye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 4 days ago #359111

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1056
How about the game won't start until there are equal ( say 4 ) pilots on each side, happens in other games I play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 4 days ago #359112

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Oh please no.. balanced missions again? Nothing more boring.. and I don't think there have been too many battles throughout history where the sides were balanced.

My favorite and most memorable missions have been when I have been severely outnumbered and win or lose I gave it my all.. I would truly miss having those opportunities in the future..
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Raz, D-walleye

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 4 days ago #359113

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
good idea raz but how many times you see 8 players in ww2 ? this would be a good option if zup gave the noobs a basic ww2 plane like you get when you enter WW1 you start with free base plane and work up why not in WW2 so the noobs can play ww2 too ? more population of game will equal more balanced games

Raz wrote: How about the game won't start until there are equal ( say 4 ) pilots on each side, happens in other games I play.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Raz

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 4 days ago #359115

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1056

ZebraUp wrote: Oh please no.. balanced missions again? Nothing more boring.. and I don't think there have been too many battles throughout history where the sides were balanced.

My favorite and most memorable missions have been when I have been severely outnumbered and win or lose I gave it my all.. I would truly miss having those opportunities in the future..

You have a point there Zebra, but hey, it might be like some games in ww1 where there will be 4 noobs, 3 will be parked, and the 4th will be flying in the wrong direction. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Gannet, SCAMPERS REVENGE

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 4 days ago #359146

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Dognamitt wrote: good idea raz but how many times you see 8 players in ww2 ? this would be a good option if zup gave the noobs a basic ww2 plane like you get when you enter WW1 you start with free base plane and work up why not in WW2 so the noobs can play ww2 too ? more population of game will equal more balanced games

Raz wrote: How about the game won't start until there are equal ( say 4 ) pilots on each side, happens in other games I play.

That would be great . . . then the farmers wouldn't have to go back to the WWI game for noob kills. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 4 days ago #359148

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I'm fine with the way it is. Outnumbered.. I'll switch depending on the red. If it's someone deserving of a whipping, I'll stay where I'm at. Otherwise I'll switch with permission of another blue [M]
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, bici tommaso

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 3 days ago #359257

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Having our choice was a good thing. tAking it away is not. <period

Why does it hav to always be balanced? That stupid just like flying straight up middle n same boring fashion over n over . Zup should having just left the rest of map off . Wtg zup keep lag and transporting planes but take away choices that were a good thing.

Cancelled auto renew myself,wish stupid update came out before my money did. Nice brain fart on the update there echoboom
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Soultion for Balancing Game: How about this. 7 years 3 days ago #359258

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Vamos a ver,ahora es más justo claro.Pero también podía dejarlo.como estaba y poner más árboles cerca de la base alemana con la misma o parecida geometría y poner la montaña a un lado de la base ,para que no te estorbe cuando va de frente.Por que todos los pilotos eligen el lado alemán? No será el problema la geometría o relieve del terreno y el avión que se pilota?

El avión alemán se ve peor que el p51.que es blanco.Además si no lo tienes a tope armado es vulnerable.
El terreno en el lado alemán,te cubre mejor para los tanques y no tienes monte de frente,con lo cual la visión es mucho mejor.
Conclusión si nosotros mismos,hacemos del juego algo injusto,es normal que Joaquín ponga remedio.
Si bien en la war2 somos todos pilotos más que preparados.Pero pocos pilotos se cambiaban de bando al lado aliado,por que no se cambiaban,por que son tan egoístas y miran solo sus números, por que no miran por los demás, es que acaso los pilotos de otros escuadrones no tienen derecho a ser justos con ellos?.Pensad un poquito y sabréis por qué Joaquín tubo que hacer esto.un saludo
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds