Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Switching sides 7 years 1 week ago #358809

• darraxx
  • darraxx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok i have android stylo2 .switching sides is impossible its faster to close the game a reload it.but never get the same game.zup can you help android users.or is this a unity thing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Switching sides 7 years 1 week ago #358840

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

darraxx wrote: Ok i have android stylo2 .switching sides is impossible its faster to close the game a reload it.but never get the same game.zup can you help android users.or is this a unity thing.

You need to be a subscriber to switch side's Rabbit.

Switching sides 7 years 1 week ago #358849

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
no T he is talking about the 60 to 90 second in a wait to switch it takes forever sometimes the game can be over by the time you switched .even subscribers my ipad will switch right away android is like watching paint drying .

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

darraxx wrote: Ok i have android stylo2 .switching sides is impossible its faster to close the game a reload it.but never get the same game.zup can you help android users.or is this a unity thing.

You need to be a subscriber to switch side's Rabbit.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Redwasp

Switching sides 7 years 5 days ago #359079

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

I can't switch at all and I am a subscriber. Totally bogus. I reinstalled, but still have no choice in WW 2. However, I do have a choice of sides in WW1. Is this an update that only affects Android users?

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]

Last edit: by Dunc7.

Switching sides 7 years 5 days ago #359087

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
No since in having squad wars if you cant be with your squad ay?
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, Brother john

Switching sides 7 years 5 days ago #359099

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Why are guys worried is what i dont understand. You guys complain about farming but turn around and do the exact same thing. Or spam a server by getting in a dog fight game and not do jack but use it for a chat room. Not sure anyones complained about that little tidbit yet.
Its not a big deal. But it is to guys that complain and whine to zup about everything. If you dont like squads farming, then get in there and stop it. Come in red instead of crying about it.
I think zup changed the zep games to reduce the farming aspect. Thats fine, but here ya come asking for more rounds for your airplane this morning. What do plan on doing with all those rounds? What is it exactly you need more rounds for? I could only guess
Pot, meet kettle
Im sure many more replies are to come. Im not gonna beat a dead horse... just the way i see it.
Thanx
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, Brother john, SCAMPERS REVENGE, WolfRider

Last edit: by D-walleye.

Switching sides 7 years 5 days ago #359100

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
here is whats happening people are sick of the farming in ww2 so they go to ww1 to get a decent game of df where people want a real fight instead of just harvesting points .so they go to ww1 and its full of noobs and they are getting creamed by top players that want to kill reds .Some of the noobs are complaining of such activity in game and here and havent played long enuff to understand wtf is going on and they leave df . lost noobs is lost revenue .i know of $ players now that havent left the game but will not be subscribing due to the unbalanced games .i think switching sides is a good idea and helps you play with your squad mates and i just think the servers need to be more balanced 6x1 is not a fair fight we play the game for fun and recreation when it stops becoming fun why play

D-walleye wrote: Why are guys worried is what i dont understand. You guys complain about farming but turn around and do the exact same thing. Or spam a server by getting in a dog fight game and not do jack but use it for a chat room. Not sure anyones complained about that little tidbit yet.
Its not a big deal. But it is to guys that complain and whine to zup about everything. If you dont like squads farming, then get in there and stop it. Come in red instead of crying about it.
I think zup changed the zep games to reduce the farming aspect. Thats fine, but here ya come asking for more rounds for your airplane this morning. What do plan on doing with all those rounds? What is it exactly you need more rounds for? I could only guess
Pot, meet kettle

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, SCAMPERS REVENGE, DA BLACK MAMBA

Switching sides 7 years 5 days ago #359102

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I agree with the last part, but not sure about ww1, i dont play ww1 much now days

Dognamitt wrote: here is whats happening people are sick of the farming in ww2 so they go to ww1 to get a decent game of df where people want a real fight instead of just harvesting points .so they go to ww1 and its full of noobs and they are getting creamed by top players that want to kill reds .Some of the noobs are complaining of such activity in game and here and havent played long enuff to understand wtf is going on and they leave df . lost noobs is lost revenue .i know of $ players now that havent left the game but will not be subscribing due to the unbalanced games .i think switching sides is a good idea and helps you play with your squad mates and i just think the servers need to be more balanced 6x1 is not a fair fight we play the game for fun and recreation when it stops becoming fun why play

D-walleye wrote: Why are guys worried is what i dont understand. You guys complain about farming but turn around and do the exact same thing. Or spam a server by getting in a dog fight game and not do jack but use it for a chat room. Not sure anyones complained about that little tidbit yet.
Pot, meet kettle

The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john

Switching sides 7 years 5 days ago #359104

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
exactly

D-walleye wrote: I agree with the last part, but not sure about ww1, i dont play ww1 much now days

Dognamitt wrote: here is whats happening people are sick of the farming in ww2 so they go to ww1 to get a decent game of df where people want a real fight instead of just harvesting points .so they go to ww1 and its full of noobs and they are getting creamed by top players that want to kill reds .Some of the noobs are complaining of such activity in game and here and havent played long enuff to understand wtf is going on and they leave df . lost noobs is lost revenue .i know of $ players now that havent left the game but will not be subscribing due to the unbalanced games .i think switching sides is a good idea and helps you play with your squad mates and i just think the servers need to be more balanced 6x1 is not a fair fight we play the game for fun and recreation when it stops becoming fun why play

Pot, meet kettle

Switching sides 7 years 4 days ago #359149

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I like the way it is now. Prior to the zeppelin changes, no one wanted to defend. Now both sides have to work at it. I've won some and lost some.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, dognamitt

Switching sides 7 years 4 days ago #359157

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
I agree with you Cannon and I far more enjoy the zep games as they are now . It's like a dogfight but with something to dogfight over . Please don't change them Zup
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Brother john, WolfRider

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds