Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359433

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Y por cierto muchos pilotos que eran buenos o de los mejores en el clásico ahora son poco más que pilotos normales,al menos caen las mismas veces o incluso más que derriban y claro muchos no lo asimilan bien que digamos.Pero amigos este es otro juego o te te superas o caes.Tampoco esperes hacer las partidas que hacías en el clásico,este es otro juego y a unos se nos da mejor que a otros
O al menos incluso mejoramos el nivel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359445

• DubIllDog
  • MERF is Back!
  • Thank you received: 17
As much as I can see that everyone is going against what the post was about originally, im siding with Dog on this one. Really? Half of yall are Morafed, and if not yet, youre mighty dang close. Now im not syaing yall need to stop playing, not at all. By all means join a match, and kick some grass, but ganging up and dumping some lead hate on some aspirant or any inexperienced newcomer isnt how the game should be played. They come on here, just the same as me, to enjoy their time and hopefully learn a thing or two, i know when i first started it was difficult for me to really get the hang of things, and getting mowed down by some well known players didnt help me learn how to better myself. Im not saying go easy by any means, but limit yourselves, do you wanna hinder those who come in here hoping to better themselves, or do you wanna help make a difference and make DF a better community than what we already are. And as far as stacking goes, stack all you want, but dont expect to not get any backlash from the other side about it.

Regards,
Formerly-MERF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, S. E. Dailey

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359446

• dognamitt
  • dognamitt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
It wasn't so much the game play so much as i was talking to bici saying it was the only way they could have got past us was the gang like play they are playing every game bici is quite a gent and doesn't speak English he runs chat though a translator during that conversation i was abused verbally by two players.i was not being rude calling them names(yes i did loose my temper a bit after the name calling and im sorry for that )but i was critical of their playing tactics which world chat is about. both players where angry with me for having a opinion.it seems silly to loose friendships over a disagreement of a video game

DubIllDog wrote: As much as I can see that everyone is going against what the post was about originally, im siding with Dog on this one. Really? Half of yall are Morafed, and if not yet, youre mighty dang close. Now im not syaing yall need to stop playing, not at all. By all means join a match, and kick some grass, but ganging up and dumping some lead hate on some aspirant or any inexperienced newcomer isnt how the game should be played. They come on here, just the same as me, to enjoy their time and hopefully learn a thing or two, i know when i first started it was difficult for me to really get the hang of things, and getting mowed down by some well known players didnt help me learn how to better myself. Im not saying go easy by any means, but limit yourselves, do you wanna hinder those who come in here hoping to better themselves, or do you wanna help make a difference and make DF a better community than what we already are. And as far as stacking goes, stack all you want, but dont expect to not get any backlash from the other side about it.

Regards,
Formerly-MERF

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359447

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I was just in a WWII mission and spawned in at the beginning of a capture the carrier mission with a few Dawn Patrol pilots and Jbryan and as we were all blue so I immediately swiched to the other side.. even though my new top-tier plane isn't maxed (just maneuver) I had fun flying against these guys even though I was waaay outnumbered!

Isn't this what this game is about?? Having FUN and playing how you want to?? Zuperman intentionally doesn't have much in the way of rules here for a reason.. and part of that reason is playing how you want to! If you want to fly with your buds, you should be able to.. if you want to drop in a bomb mission you should be able to.. if you want to use coms to coordinate or just talk smack with your friends you should be able to.. if you want to sneak you should be able to! As long as you're not spawnkilling noobs or using a tank to spawnkill on or next to a runway you should be able to play this game however you want to!! If you don't like certain missions or don't like someone or how they're playing you can always leave.. that's cool!
Just my two cents..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Mongo, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, SCAMPERS REVENGE, D-walleye, WolfRider, DubIllDog

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359450

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

ZebraUp wrote: I was just in a WWII mission and spawned in at the beginning of a capture the carrier mission with a few Dawn Patrol pilots and Jbryan and as we were all blue so I immediately swiched to the other side.. even though my new top-tier plane isn't maxed (just maneuver) I had fun flying against these guys even though I was waaay outnumbered!

Isn't this what this game is about?? Having FUN and playing how you want to?? Zuperman intentionally doesn't have much in the way of rules here for a reason.. and part of that reason is playing how you want to! If you want to fly with your buds, you should be able to.. if you want to drop in a bomb mission you should be able to.. if you want to use coms to coordinate or just talk smack with your friends you should be able to.. if you want to sneak you should be able to! As long as you're not spawnkilling noobs or using a tank to spawnkill on or next to a runway you should be able to play this game however you want to!! If you don't like certain missions or don't like someone or how they're playing you can always leave.. that's cool!
Just my two cents..

Yes Zeb was fun , you hit the nail on the head with this paragraph. Also see people talk of abuse in games but never see screen shots to back it up ? These days if something like that happens you just can hit share video and email it straight to Zup .
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359460

• DubIllDog
  • MERF is Back!
That seems to be something I think we should all be able to agree on. As long as your out there having a good time, and youre not raining on someone elses parade( for lack of better words) that being what DF is all about,i would assume anyway... If someone doesnt like that youre having fun because it doesnt suit their happiness they can just as easily leave and find another match.(yes i realize this makes me sounds slightly hypocritical due to my earlier posting, but Zeb definitely gave me a different outlook on this matter) Thats what has kept me coming back to DF though, ive been off and on with DF for the past 3 years i think? I keep coming back for the people, and because its a fun time. If I didnt have so many friends from DF that might not be the same case, like id still pop in and out, but it would be less enjoyable. So yeah, as long as youre having a good time, i dont see why there should really be anything that would go against that, but eachto his own i suppose.(also not abandoning you Dog, yourse still my buddy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, dognamitt

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359465

• dognamitt
  • dognamitt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
no problem merf everyone is entitled to a say here you know me im friends with everyone here is the definition of forum An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages thats what this place is all about opinions can vary two people can look at the same thing and think something totally different and like i say i was annoyed when i posted this because of the personal attack

DubIllDog wrote: That seems to be something I think we should all be able to agree on. As long as your out there having a good time, and youre not raining on someone elses parade( for lack of better words) that being what DF is all about,i would assume anyway... If someone doesnt like that youre having fun because it doesnt suit their happiness they can just as easily leave and find another match.(yes i realize this makes me sounds slightly hypocritical due to my earlier posting, but Zeb definitely gave me a different outlook on this matter) Thats what has kept me coming back to DF though, ive been off and on with DF for the past 3 years i think? I keep coming back for the people, and because its a fun time. If I didnt have so many friends from DF that might not be the same case, like id still pop in and out, but it would be less enjoyable. So yeah, as long as youre having a good time, i dont see why there should really be anything that would go against that, but eachto his own i suppose.(also not abandoning you Dog, yourse still my buddy :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: DubIllDog

lame lame game play 7 years 4 weeks ago #359478

• DubIllDog
  • MERF is Back!
Definitely understandable sir, i can kinda relate, granted in my case i took my annoyance too far and posted something to facebook that i shouldnt have, almost lost some good friends because of it, but they saved the day thankfully haha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds