Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329110

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
One more time I offer my personal apology for all the confusion. I will shoulder the blame for it.

We just wanted to get back out here, I threw out a topic and the Team ran with it.

Elite is totally different, and my hat is off to all those doing well, myself the few times I've played I have done absolutely horrible!

In the future until the games merge, I promise that this will all be taken into consideration. I appreciate the input and criticisms, it taught us something, and again to those of you racking up the multiple kill games in Elite, I tip my hat to you and your mad skills!
⚡️Rip

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329117

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Thanks to the HOH crew!

No worries from me, you guys are great! Whatever we pay you, it's not enough. :P

I had only mentioned that my votes were based on elite as a sort of explanation of why some very deserving names did not make it to my list. Even so, there are other names just from elite which are deserving of recognition but unfortunately I can't squish you all into just 3 names. If I could I would. Lol!

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329186

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

[NLR] McFate wrote: Thanks to the HOH crew!

No worries from me, you guys are great! Whatever we pay you, it's not enough. :P

I had only mentioned that my votes were based on elite as a sort of explanation of why some very deserving names did not make it to my list. Even so, there are other names just from elite which are deserving of recognition but unfortunately I can't squish you all into just 3 names. If I could I would. Lol!

B)

Mcfate, was was a great way to put it. I was trying to think of a gd way and i think yours was best. Began to become frustrated because of the lack of understanding. Very deserving ppl in elite wont win and very deserving ppl in df1 will be overlooled by those of us who play elite because we do not play against them anymore.

Ty for the great post mcfate

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329192

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

i hope im one of the mcfate lol it is possible but it would be one hell of a long name :pinch: :pinch: kina y i didnt vote too many ppl on my list to choose and they are alll toooo good not to be named but all of the ppl that did vote had half of the people on my list sooooo my list is pretty long :whistle: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by Lunas Wolf WP****.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329201

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Played another full game in Elite last night. Definitely takes a lot of work to develop the skill set to achieve a positive KDR, let alone a game where you break a hundred kills. Said it before, those of you that have mastered elite already are those who will become long remembered legends there.

And Thanks again for the feed back, it's opened up some doors!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329205

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Hey Bullet and all Elite Player,
if i get another chance to play over there, i would do it. Still cant even load the
Game on My Android device. Hopefully some Day all bugs fixed, we can fight the battles we fought on Df 1 against. Till then. .cya
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, WEREWULF

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329232

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610
RODAMA (TBD)
KACO (Anthrax)
D93 Big Gunzzz
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Rodama

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329331

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 710

V HUNTRESS (VANESSA)
BULLET
CC RIDER

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, con estilo

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329341

• The Desert Fox
  • Danger, is my middle name... Death from afar!
  • Thank you received: 42
Marksmanship, WereWulf, WorstWolf ( he need a award look at WW squadron score) be a amaze Very good player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by The Desert Fox.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329373

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Please note that voting on this Category ended 2 days ago. Final tallies are underway.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329393

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

frits wrote: V HUNTRESS (VANESSA)
BULLET
CC RIDER

Hey Fritz thanks for the vote Brother . I am humbled you think of me as a worthy pilot . As for the others who voted for me , a very humble thank you . I guess people like brother Gunzz and a few others are more worthy for efforts that they have put in during the year . Cheers from Elite . May we one day be recognised as worth candidates . Regards CC RIDER .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, frits

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329398

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

BULLET
CC RIDER

May we one day be recognised as worth candidates . Regards CC RIDER .

Diamond never loose his shine. They glitter on their own and I have no doubt that you are one of the diamond of this df community. You might know you worth but we all do. Keep shinning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, Acegirl, frits

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329419

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

baron loco wrote: Charli
Rodana
Phanton

Saludos Barón
Gracias por tu participación pero lamentablemente las votaciones habían cerrado. El tiempo para emitir los votos es limitado; te agradecemos tu participación y te invitamos a que estés pendiente a las próximas categorías para que continúes participando.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329420

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Santo-X wrote: RODAMA (TBD)
KACO (Anthrax)
D93 Big Gunzzz

Saludos Santos!! :(
Gracias por tu participación pero lamentablemente las votaciones han cerrado. El tiempo para emitir los votos es limitado; te agradecemos tu participación y te invitamos a que estés pendiente a las próximas categorías para que continúes participando.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329421

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET
CC RIDER

Saludos Frits!! :(
Gracias por tu participación pero lamentablemente las votaciones habían cerrado. El tiempo para emitir los votos es limitado; te agradecemos tu participación y te invitamos a que estés pendiente a las próximas categorías para que continúes participando.
The following user(s) said Thank You: frits

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329423

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Marksmanship wrote: Marksmanship, WereWulf, WorstWolf ( he need a award look at WW squadron score) be a amaze Very good player.

Hello Marksman

Thank you for participating, but the voting process is already close. The time to cast your vote is a limited one, but we are grateful for your interest in participating. We invite you to be on the lookout for our next categories of voting. A little reminder for the next time on the rules you are not allowed to vote for yourself so keep that in mind for the next one. Hope to see your votes on the next cat’s.

The following user(s) said Thank You: The Desert Fox

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329430

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Elite players.
Please remember that the voting categories that we are voting for, at this moment reflect the accomplishments of the Original Dogfight game. The game that you all have been playing for the last 3 to 4 years. Elite is not and will not be overlook, once we close the life cycle of Original Dogfight or the 2 games merge; we will begin to work exclusively on Elite. We know and understand that the games are very different and the skills and players are also different. In due time those skills and pilots will get their recognition. At this moment it is impossible to do 2 separate hall of honors, when we all know that the 2 games will merge soon. We are asking for your patients until this happens. We ask you to please support the Original Dogfight HOH last run. Those that are posting about Elite were recently playing the Original Dogfight and I see no reason why you think you are being overlook. It is as you were saying you were not a good enough player in the Original game and now in Elite you are. I believe you are and were great players in the 2 games; an example of this is Vanessa she is mention in the 2 games. To ignore the fact that you have been playing the Original Dogfight and discard your accomplishments and those of others in my eyes is not fair. If we all have been behind the effort the guys of the HOH have done for all of us during the past years, we should do it till the end and not just discard their work. I do hope we as a community appreciate and participate in the HOH and in the HOH Elite we get it started. Elite is the future and we are all not there yet, but the ones that are there were in the Original Dogfight, be patient and wait for us and do not just forget us because we have not forgotten you.

A good Pilot is only good in the Air!

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329435

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Acegirl wrote: .

Elite players.
Please remember that the voting categories that we are voting for, at this moment reflect the accomplishments of the Original Dogfight game. The game that you all have been playing for the last 3 to 4 years. Elite is not and will not be overlook, once we close the life cycle of Original Dogfight or the 2 games merge; we will begin to work exclusively on Elite. We know and understand that the games are very different and the skills and players are also different. In due time those skills and pilots will get their recognition. At this moment it is impossible to do 2 separate hall of honors, when we all know that the 2 games will merge soon. We are asking for your patients until this happens. We ask you to please support the Original Dogfight HOH last run. Those that are posting about Elite were recently playing the Original Dogfight and I see no reason why you think you are being overlook. It is as you were saying you were not a good enough player in the Original game and now in Elite you are. I believe you are and were great players in the 2 games; an example of this is Vanessa she is mention in the 2 games. To ignore the fact that you have been playing the Original Dogfight and discard your accomplishments and those of others in my eyes is not fair. If we all have been behind the effort the guys of the HOH have done for all of us during the past years, we should do it till the end and not just discard their work. I do hope we as a community appreciate and participate in the HOH and in the HOH Elite we get it started. Elite is the future and we are all not there yet, but the ones that are there were in the Original Dogfight, be patient and wait for us and do not just forget us because we have not forgotten you.

So what your saying is as long as df1 is up and running. We dont count and nothing we do is considered an achievement. Real nice guys. Way to exclude ppl and make them feel like outcasts in a community they have been part of for 3+ yrs.

Lol, "dont forgwt us because we havent forgotten you," lol really, couldve fooled me.

I want no parts of your biased poles anymore. If it isnt what u meant than maybe you shouldvw chosen your words more carefully. Because your statement was that elite players dont matter because we dont pkay df1 anymore and that even though you are forgetting about us.... you'll just tell us u havent and ask us not to forget about you. Thats like a parent telling their kids do as i say not as i do.

That was a truly biased and one sided statement.

Thanks for assurance that we are nobodies until df1 shuts down, then we ll be allowed to vote and partake in all of this.lol

Not me im done w yall

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329443

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

Elite players.

So what your saying is as long as df1 is up and running. We dont count and nothing we do is considered an achievement. Real nice guys. Way to exclude ppl and make them feel like outcasts in a community they have been part of for 3+ yrs.

Lol, "dont forgwt us because we havent forgotten you," lol really, couldve fooled me.

I want no parts of your biased poles anymore. If it isnt what u meant than maybe you shouldvw chosen your words more carefully. Because your statement was that elite players dont matter because we dont pkay df1 anymore and that even though you are forgetting about us.... you'll just tell us u havent and ask us not to forget about you. Thats like a parent telling their kids do as i say not as i do.

That was a truly biased and one sided statement.

Thanks for assurance that we are nobodies until df1 shuts down, then we ll be allowed to vote and partake in all of this.lol

Not me im done w yall

So you have never played Dogfight 1? And I speak for myself not for the others. You have not understand my words, in any way have we say we have forgotten you or Elite players. I am trying to say that to DO 2 HOH at the same time is too much work for the guys. I am asking for your patience, once we are done with DF1 that we all know is soon we will move to DF Elite. Looks like or you are misunderstanding the words or are too impatient. Just because you are in Elite now is not like you never have count in Dogfight. But in the other hand your attitude has been, if Elite players are not counted I do not recognize the accomplishments of DF 1, as you were never a part of DF 1. You are a great player in Elite and a great player in DF1. Can’t you just be patient until we end this cycle of DF1, a game that you were a part of?

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329444

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes i have but havent for a while now. What u r failing to realize is that when a player isnt seen for a while like those of us who switched over. They more than likely get forgotten about. Maybe not by all, but definitely by most. Dont woorry about it. I surely will not be voting anymore.

Did you ever think that im not impatient but instead yall did this prematurely without thinking about the ones who switched over.

You made it clear that those who voted for elite players will not count. You were very clear. No misunderstanding. Maybe you shouldve waited until df1 ended to do anymore poles.

Its not about winning or not. Its about shunnong ppl out that have played for a while and say their votes dont count because they are for players on the newer version.

Its cool.

Like i said i wont be voting anymore.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329445

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The point is that you will accept our votes eventhough we play elite so long as they are for df1 players but not if they are for elite players. Players we play games w.

Tell me how thats not biased?

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329446

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Yes i have but havent for a while now. What u r failing to realize is that when a player isnt seen for a while like those of us who switched over. They more than likely get forgotten about. Maybe not by all, but definitely by most. Dont woorry about it. I surely will not be voting anymore.

Did you ever think that im not impatient but instead yall did this prematurely without thinking about the ones who switched over.

You made it clear that those who voted for elite players will not count. You were very clear. No misunderstanding. Maybe you shouldve waited until df1 ended to do anymore poles.

Its not about winning or not. Its about shunnong ppl out that have played for a while and say their votes dont count because they are for players on the newer version.

Its cool.

Like i said i wont be voting anymore.

So you are saying this is all about you? That people have overlook you? NO I think not… , since players did nominate you, Vanessa, Davy Crocket, Canon and other players that have not been playing. And when you say you have not been playing for some time, you mean a month or less? Because Elite has been out for a short time. And the HOH has always look to Honor all players, never considering time lines, plyers from the past and new players. You make your self-notice with the way you play here or there. And people have always notice you. Again we ask for patience to end this cycle of Dogfight 1 a game where I remember you playing and playing good.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329447

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: The point is that you will accept our votes eventhough we play elite so long as they are for df1 players but not if they are for elite players. Players we play games w.

Bullet, I'm with you on only playing Elite now. I find df1 a bit boring, to be honest. That being said, the votes for people in Elite aren't being discounted, they're just not being separated from df1. It's a simple matter that there aren't a lot of players in Elite right now. That being said, we ARE taking your words into consideration and are working in a way to be more inclusive. That is, after all, the whole point to this.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, LiLBaDGaL

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329448

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: The point is that you will accept our votes eventhough we play elite so long as they are for df1 players but not if they are for elite players. Players we play games w.

Again IT is almost impossible and very hard to work on the 2 HOH in a separate way. The guys try to accommodate your wishes at some point of the conversation and you did not agree with it and I see your point as valid, the games are different in skills. So we ask you to be patient until we get to do the HOH Elite, but you keep misunderstanding and discarding the accomplishments of the players like you that have play in DF 1 all this years. If you are raising your hand to help the guys of the HOH on the work for a simultaneous Elite HOH I am sure they will welcome your help and maybe the 2 can be done at the same time.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329450

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No im saying that its about all who play elite and i have made it cleae in every single post regarding this. Dont try to twist my words. I didnt twist yours. Your were clear that its about df1 and that elite votes dont count. Every post i clearly stated that its not fair to disclude elite players. Very clear

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329451

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You know what. Im done w this conversation. And hall of honor. Its not about me. Its about df elite. Its about how we are all supposed to be a part of one community but yet you single the ones out who dont play df1 anymore. Accommadate how? By making those who play elite wait for another year until df1 gets shut down. Thats not an accomadation. And i surely wasnt calling for one for those who play elite. Was just saying that yall are discluding a bunch of gd ppl who have been around for a while and who have put alot into df. And we switch over to help make elite successful so that theres still a game to play when df1 is gone and we get told our votes dont count. Kinda messed up if u ask me. Never once have i hinted that its about me and that statement was definitely insulting. Since ive only ever tried to speak on behalf of how others must feel when they see you guys say that their votes dont count either. You can take me how you will. I am an asshole and will never deny it. But one thing about me is that i stick up for others and for whats fair.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, D- CC RIDER, squeakey

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329452

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Husky Dog wrote:

Bullet, I'm with you on only playing Elite now. I find df1 a bit boring, to be honest. That being said, the votes for people in Elite aren't being discounted, they're just not being separated from df1. It's a simple matter that there aren't a lot of players in Elite right now. That being said, we ARE taking your words into consideration and are working in a way to be more inclusive. That is, after all, the whole point to this.

Ok so correct me if im wrong did ace girl not say that they will start elite voting when df1 is gone and have merged together?

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329453

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Elite players.

Husky read this thoroughly and tell me how you would take it

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329455

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok so ace gorl u mentioned that vanessa was mentioned twice. In gact i saw 4 votes fornher. However one came from estilo a df1 pkayer. The other 3 were all solely elite players, me , cc ryder and frits.

H.O.H. Best Head On Shooter 2016 7 years 11 months ago #329466

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
In order to keep it all simple and as fair as possible to all who have cast votes, why not just count every vote, elite or otherwise? The fact that many more people are still playing DF1 would make the vote naturally favor those players... This seems preferable to eliminating any votes. It will make it so there will be no difference for the job of the HOH volunteers whether they count all votes now or when they count all votes once everyone moves over to elite.

Keep it simple. As long as this process is fun it will continue thanks to those who choose to put their time into it. Let's not ask them to go back and check all of the hanging chads.

Thanks again folks!
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.
Time to create page: 0.958 seconds